First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

My mind quickly flew to the question of where I could get a double dildo of my own. I made a note to ask Nancy at the first opportunity, this was definitely something I wanted to check out for myself.

I needed a break, that was certain. I grabbed Nancy's hand and led her to the bathroom. My legs were a little rubbery as we retreated from the party room.

"Having a good time," she asked after we were in the bathroom.

"God yes," I replied, "I don't think I've come that hard in years, and I loved eating your pussy, it was everything I hoped it would be and more, but you gotta tell me where I can get one of those dildos."

"Sounds like a good excuse to go shopping at the toy store. Maybe I ought to show you my toy collection before we go, you might find something else you gotta have," she said with a wicked smile.

"I'm sure you might have a few suggestions, does this offer include a test drive of a few of your favorite toys," I giggled?

"Absolutely, I'm fully in favor of an informed consumer," she replied with a girlish smile on her face.

We took a quick shower and Nancy's soapy hands felt great on my body. I was tempted to continue with her in the shower but I wanted to get back to the party, certain of the fact that Nancy and I would have plenty of time to spend with each other in the future. The party took a small break as everyone used the opportunity to take a quick shower and replenish lost bodily fluids before we continued. As I sat with Bill, drinking a glass of wine, I reflected on the fact that we had certainly fallen in with a group of hard-core party animals, not that I was complaining.

The action was quick to begin again. Jill came over to Tom and Bill and said, "I haven't been fucked by any of you big strong men yet and I think its time to make up for lost time. Would you care to help take care of little ole me."

Tom was quick to answer for both of them and said, "It would be our pleasure ma'am, especially seeing how you have been so horribly deprived of our masculine prowess." Jill's face lit up with a grin and they found some open space to lay down.

That left Ben, Jim, Tina, Nancy and I to devise something for ourselves. We all fell into a tangle of bodies. A few of the details remain a little fuzzy in my mind but I recall a steady stream of cocks, pussies, and tits as we attempted to find as many combinations as theoretically possible. I recall having Ben fucking me doggy style while I gluttonously fed on Tina's pussy. Meanwhile, Nancy took Jim's long thin cock in her ass while she grunted her pleasure to the world and Tina sucked the full mounds of her tits.

Later, I sat on Tina's face, her tongue plunged deep into my cunt and her nose rubbing against my clit while Ben fucked her and sucked my nipples. Nancy was screaming for Jim to give him his cock. They were a frenzy of activity, his cock thrusting wildly into her upturned, beautiful bottom. As they strived toward orgasm it seemed to drive Tina, Ben, and I on. Our orgasms seemed to merge and flow between the five of us and a cacophony of moans, groans, screams, grunts, and roars of pleasure filled my ears.

At one point I looked over towards Jill and saw that Bill was busy with his head between her thighs while Tom was sliding his big cock between her mammoth tits and she was sucking on its large mushroom- shaped head. I was distracted by my own partners for a few minutes and lost track of the action. Later I looked over to see that she was sandwiched between Tom and Bill. Tom's big cock was stretching her cunt open while my husband's was planted deep in her ass.

"She loves that," Nancy whispered to me, "She says there's nothing like having both her holes filled with two hard cocks."

Knowing how much Bill loved anal sex, I was sure he was thoroughly enjoying himself. My own curiosity was also raised, I had always wondered what it would feel like to have two cocks at the same time and I had certainly enjoyed having Bill's cock stuffed in my rear passage on more than one occasion. I put the possibility of this sex act on the back burner for a later occasion, but I realized it probably wouldn't remain there for long. My reflection on Jill's predicament was not long lasted as Tina's persistent tongue and Ben's mouth on my nipples brought me back to the reality of my own pleasure.

I had not yet sampled Jim's cock, and I intended to do so before the night was over. When he returned from washing up, I approached him and our bodies were soon entwined on the mattress. I stretched across his tall form and took his soft cock in my hungry mouth. My efforts were quickly rewarded by the swelling of his cock which soon reached its full length. My tongue savored the saltiness of his pre-cum as I continued to fuck his dick with my mouth. It fit comfortably in my mouth and I reveled in the sensation of it pumping through my lips and across my tongue and his masculine smell filling my nose. As his lust increased, he began humping and driving his cock into the softness of my sucking mouth.

As much as I enjoyed the experience of having his cock in my mouth, and as much as I would have loved to enjoy the feeling of throbbing ejaculation in my mouth, I desperately needed the itch between my legs satisfied. I rolled him over and said, "Come here big boy, I have a good place for that dick, care to make a very horny lady happy?"

"Never let it be said that I was not more than happy to accommodate a willing lady," he said with a smile on his face.

I reached out for his long cock and led him to my waiting portal. Within seconds I was enjoying the feeling as he slid through the shaved lips of my cunt. I had already decided to keep my pussy shaved, the increased sensitivity being well worth the additional effort. His cock seemed to keep sliding deeper and deeper into my wet snatch. Its initial thrust went on and on and my PC muscle bore down on it, squeezing his length. I wrapped my legs around his and encouraged him to give me the fucking I craved. My hips swiveled under his as if of their own accord. My body was definitely on auto-pilot as he began to slowly increase the pace and depths of his thrusts.

My concentration on the pleasures being produced in my body was suddenly interrupted by the loud, high pitched squeals which filled the room. Looking around, I saw that Jill was slamming her hips back into Bill's cock and grinding her cunt down onto Tom. I watched as orgasms rippled through her body, one quickly followed by another as she came over and over again. The look on Bill's face and the sound of his breathing told me that he was close to coming and sure enough he was soon crying out as he came, his throbbing cock buried to the base in Jill's small, tight ass.

Jill didn't miss a beat when Bill pulled his cock from her clasping asshole, she continued to ride Tom's cock continuing to experience a series of explosions as her multiple orgasms rocketed through her body. Finally, it was all too much for Tom and he cried out as his cock erupted into her cunt.

Meanwhile, Ben, Nancy, and Tina were also busy. Tina was being fucked by Ben from behind, as they lay on their sides in the spoon position, while Nancy was busy licking her exposed pussy and the base of Ben's cock. The sound of Ben's cock fucking her wet cunt, Nancy's slurping tongue, and Tina's soft sighs of arousal made for a wonderful backdrop to the sight of the three of them together. Watching X-rated videos will never be the same, I thought to myself as I watched them.

The increased pace of Jim's thrusts brought my full attention back to him. The muscles in my cunt began to contract rhythmically in response and I felt the irresistible pleasure begin to once again build deep within my body. I knew that I would pay later for the pleasure I had experienced, but at that moment I didn't care, it would be worth it. It seemed as if the evening had been one long, uninterrupted series of orgasms. Besides, all I could think about was the sensuous feeling of his cock stroking into the depths of my pussy and how much I wanted to cum again.

I felt movement beside me and I saw that Bill had joined us. The smile on his face told me that he was enjoying watching me being fucked. His hand reached for my hardened nipple and a thought flashed through my aroused mind. Here I was being royally fucked by a handsome man while my husband watched and played with my bouncing tits and I was getting off to it. It was if I had been empowered to enjoy all the things that I had always fantasized about but had never allowed myself to acknowledge. This reflection on my wantonness combined with the sensation of my juices flowing freely from my cunt, the relentless pounding of Jim's cock, and the sounds of hot sex that surrounded and enveloped me drove me on toward my eventual, blissful orgasm.

When it came I was shaken by its intensity. I had had some Richter scale orgasms during the course of the evening but this was something entirely different. Jim's cock erupted, and the feeling of his cum spewing deep into the recesses of my cunt drove me toward joyful release. The orgasm that resulted cascaded through my body and my cunt clamped down on his cock, spasming wildly. It seemed to go on and on, I heard loud screams echoing through the room, then realized they were my own. The room began to spin and that was the last I recall, I must of blacked out for a few seconds because when I looked around I was surrounded by a cluster of smiling and fucked-out naked people.

Nancy leaned over to me, gave me a quick kiss and said, "Well what do you think of swinging now?"

I reflected on the question for a second and answered in a hoarse, scratchy voice, "Is there any way else to live?"

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers