All Comments on 'First Time Ch. 01'

by bimale_35

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SOOO HOT !!!!!!!!

Your story made me so damn HOT!!! And I like to say that Im Str8 - hell, now I am proud to say that Im bi curious!!!! Damn I need to find a situation like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Next!

Ok you got me hard!

Come on, I want more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

Stories like yours always remind me of the first time I was fucked in the ass by a man. I truly enjoyed yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fondly remembering the first time I got fucked

I too fondly remember the first time I got fucked. I had a girlfriend at that time but now that I've only had sex with men the past 2 years, she & I are now just friends. Sucking cock regularly like I do and getting fucked by hot hung men has made me realize that I'm not really bi but I'm actually gay. Don't try to fool yourself into thinking that your bi because if you enjoy your girlfriend watching you get fucked (instead of joining in) it means that you really don't want pussy anymore -- you want TO BE THE PUSSY !!! I can tell you that it really feels great to finally admit that I'm gay, not just bi. Stories like this one only turn me on even more. Please write more stories.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Hot as it gets

Great story. The part when he was in the narrow area was as hot as I've ever read . I could feel him rubbing past me as I push against him feeling his cock run up the crack of my ass . My wife asked me what I was doing . I told her to read this . She knows how I feel when a man rubs his cock against me . I'm putty on all fours waiting to take it .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot!

The last time I was on holiday, I was in a club and noticed this guy giving me the eye. Later that night he came up to me and started dancing with me. Soon we were kissing, he pulled me into him I could feel his cock hard he started to cock rubbing with my cock which was getting very hard now. I was feeling very horny I started to tongue his ear. He lead me to the toilet. We in the cubicle he started to jerk me off, I put my hand down into his shorts and his cock was leaking pre cum. He wet his finger and started to finger my ass. Come back to mine he said. We went back to his, he lead me to his bed, we we naked on his bed in no time. He began sucking my cock, let's 69 I said. I was sucking him off and playing with his balls, he was loving it and started to fuck my mouth. I could feel my pre cum leaking out of my cock I began to fuck his mouth as well he began to finger fuck me at the same time, this tipped me over the edge as I stated to cum. We had awesome sex that night. He loved it when we frotting he started to cum again. My cock head was very swollen and deep purple in colour he loved it Certainly can't wait until my next holiday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous