All Comments on 'First Time Ch. 02'

by bimale_35

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
What happened

Started chp 1 which was really quite raunchy and then found entirely different story in chp 2 with no follow on Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*black cock lover

Very good story, especially the black cock parts. I've been a cock sucking queer for many years, starting out at a very young age sucking the black farm hands on my grandfather's farm. There were 6 of them and as they had to piss during the day I always attempted to be near by so I could see the cocks, especially when they jacked it a few times. It didn't take long for one of them to notice that I was always watching. One day he turned to face me and began masturbating to get it hard. When I saw the results I knew I could no longer resist the urge to suck it. I walked over to him, dropped to my knees and took the cock in my hand. He pulled my head onto his cock and proceeded to fuck my mouth eventually shooting his load down my throat. It was the first taste of cum I ever had but I knew right away there would be many more. Within a few days I was blowing all of them a number of times each day. Shortly there after I took my first cock into my "pussy". It hurt like hell for a short time and I begged him to stop. The result was that he began telling me that I was now his honky bitch to fuck as he pleased. He then began giving my ass and mouth to the other guys who also fucked me. My ass hurt for days but when it got better I begged them to fuck me again and one after the other they all fucked my ass more than once that day. Although I no longer limit the cocks to being black I still search them out. In fact, I live within two blocks of a mainly black housing area and service many of them, some in their house with their wife watching. Giving my "slut pussy" away is heaven and I can never get enough cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
similar to my experience

Your story is similar to my recent experience with my Master and his friends -- except that they love it when I dress in my sexy clothes (yes, I'm a CD -- AND I LOVE IT !!! ). I love wearing my sexy black fishnet nylons, my lacy panties, lacy bra, and my see-through pink teddy. They love fucking their "woman" and I love being their sissy slut bitch. Please tell more stories like this one.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 8 years ago
Mistitled: Really Chap 2 of "First Experience

Confusing all of us....

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Tie me down

Hot story. His wife knew he wanted to be used by men. She had him fucked by a couple of horny studs . When he gets home he will have to be ready for round two with his wife fucking him with her strappon. She has always wanted to wear his fine ass out. She's waiting on him in bed cock in hand. Have you ever thought about this?

subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

Very Hot!! Reminds me how my wife had me dress up then she gave me to 2 of her black workmates as an anniversary present

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous