First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers

We continued my hands-on sex education for another ten minutes while Jake and Lek waited for us outside in the cubicle. Suddenly I found that she had passed out some thick water from the opening of the fleshy object located in the deepest recess of her vaginal tunnel. It was thick, slippery and clear and different from her original wetness, which had a more watery texture. It drenched my whole hand. When I tried to retrieve my finger to wipe off the juice she immediately restrained me. Only when she had finished contracting did she allow me to remove my finger from her vagina.

After tidying up the mess she had created, she took hold of my hands and led me back to my waiting partners of the night. As we left, Jake turned to me and spoke.

“Did you have a good lesson from Ying?”

“Yes, it was indeed quite an experience with that pussy.”

“Did you use a condom. She’s not clean like all the girls her.”

“Is that so. I didn’t know that there is a condom for the fingers.”

“You didn’t’ fuck her? When a woman is wet and allowed you to take liberties with her that way, you should not waste the opportunity.” He asked incredulously.

“No, Uncle. I will try it with a clean woman one day. Without condoms I mean.”

We sauntered from the scene and took a cab home. Lek was less than sober and since he was living near my home in a public housing estate, I offered to escort him home. Unknown to me, the night was still young and my education in the secret world of the adults was to advance into step.

redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers
12