All Comments on 'First Time Escort'

by Susan McK

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yeah, but

she's still a whore

bartermanbartermanover 11 years ago
mmm

ive just found you and love your stories just suprised that there has been so long between this one and your previous,hope you post again soon xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

At he age of 58 I became an escort. My friend who is in her mid 40s told me she did casual escort work to make some extra money. She told me that she had gone to a lot of functions, been paid well. I asked her about the sex ,she said you are open to it but the men who would request me would normally be about the same age and mostly need company.In 14 weeks I went with 3 men, I was nervous, the first 2 men needed company. My third was a man,Rob who was 60,a quiet man, tall, we went to a function where he gave a speech. He seemed to be well liked,he mixed with everyone, another woman said how lucky i was. He introduced me to everyone as his friend, at the end of the night he wasn't drunk , he opened the door for me, in short a gentleman. He took me back to his house,large on acreage, we talked, had a few drinks and asked would I extend my time and stay the night with him. I agreed, he sat next to me, held my hand, we kissed, he put his hand on my nyloned legs,, I opened them slightly, my pussy was moist, he stood up and held my hand guiding me to his bedroom.The lighting was low as he took my top off, then my skirt and bra, then stood behind me cupping my breasts, squeezing them. My nipples stood out, my panties getting wetter, he stepped back, undressed as I took the rest of my clothes off. He lay down, I lay beside him but he pulled me up on top of him,, I reached under and held his hard cock and placed it at my pussy and pushed back, his cock sliding into me, hard,long, he pulled me forward,kissing me as he moved his cock in me, slow at first then faster, I was nearly there as he came in me, pulling me down, until he was finished. He stayed in me, then rolled me over onto my back, pulling out, kissing me, then my breasts, then slid down and began licking my pussy until I knew I was going to explode and I did, closing my legs around his head as he kept licking me until I was spent. He moved away,rolled me onto my side,his arm around me holding my breast as we went to sleep. In the morning,i woke,i heard noises, unfamiliar place, I got up and walked out into the kitchen where he had prepared breakfast, he then drove me home,paid me and said goodbye. That was how I met my second husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story. Seems real, although it is no doubt fiction.

Olderbimale2011Olderbimale2011over 9 years ago
Very well written

I too felt it seemed real, though whatever I really enjoyed it. It was more like erotica than anything heavyweight and more preferable to some of the over descriptive musings on here. This was more like a romantic love story, but very good all the same, I'm looking forward to your next story, though I see they were all posted much earlier, so it will be interesting to compare your style then with now. I did give it 5 stars and it was richly deserved. Would be nice to read a follow-up to this one though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting and Real

I liked your entire post very much and the real experience that u have defined here was so impressive. As a Dubai Escort at http://www.dubaicompanion.com , I would just say its a kind of sensation for me that I can feel with my partner as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MAYBE

As I read, it did not seem to fit that a woman so prudish and hesitant about sex.with dates (and hence inexperienced), could so readily adapt to paid sex.

It was the "other woman" who broke up her marriage. Yet as an escort, she became the "other woman" to married men. Is that hypocritical?

Still, I gave it 4 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting and good luck to her in her future endeavors. Write some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous