All Comments on 'First Time Finding Mom Ch. 02'

by liquidbord

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bobenjoys183bobenjoys183over 9 years ago
Keep it going!!!

Really enjoying the series but you could make the chapters longer. Just getting into it when they end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this kid doesn't have to worry about being gay

He loves the musky aroma of the vibrator his mother sticks up her cunt and inhales it deep into his young lungs. He loves the taste of his own mother's cunt-juice on her little toy and he sucks it up like it's the tastiest juice he's ever drunk. Which for any boy it is. This isn't being gay. This is the deepest rawest most primal urge for a female that a boy can have--the urge for that hairy hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. The smell and taste of his mother's cunt makes the boy harder than he's ever been in his life, his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. No wonder he creams his shorts. Soon the kid'll be creaming his mother's twat.

handyman716handyman716over 9 years ago
keep on trying

while the rather slow build up is disconcerting , i sense something better is coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoying your story

I am enjoying your story. Looking forward to reading more of it, waiting to see where it goes. I do agree that the chapters could be longer but I'll not complain, just take what I can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Longer segments

Longer installments please

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 9 years ago
Premature?

Not that bad for a second chapter but I agree that it was a bit too short! I've committed the same mistake in my stories; especially the ones that are recounting a real life experience. If these first two chapters are based on reality, and I believe they are, it's time to go into fantasy mode! What happens when mom finds out? It will belong in the incest/taboo section after all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

I give u five stars for it was a good first 2 chapters looking forward 2 reading more

richEy88richEy88almost 6 years ago

nice cannt wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More. Lacking.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good start. You need to add more to the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous