First Time for Us Both With Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her saying something, but as my finger slipped in her ass and my tongue went back to her clit she was cumming again within in a few seconds.

"I have never had two orgasm in one night, much less in a matter of a minute," she told me as she pulled my head, hair and all to her mouth and kissed me so deeply. Sucking all her juices off my mouth.

She kissed down my neck and soon had me lifting my legs up on the couch and bringing my nipples to her mouth where she started licking and sucking them as I straddled her lap. She seemed to suck them with such love and devotion. I felt her fingers gently slip around my ass and caress it in her hands through her panties.

"You like these on you , don't you." she asked. I shook my head and she just rubbed and squeezed it through them. Sucking my nipples.

" I want to see my bra on you, lay down," she told me and seemed to want to take charge a little. I had no problem since I was enjoying making her feel good and soon she had her bra on me and had it hooked. It felt different with the elastic material tightly fitting around my chest and what had held her tits, now on my body. It did seem to make me even harder.

"It looks cute on you." and with that she kissed around it and started towards my stomach and soon had my cock back out and was working away on it. She was sucking it like it was a pickle with a pregnant woman. She reached up and was squeezing my nipples through the cups and soon felt my cock swelling in her mouth.

"Oh Karen, I'm going to cum if you don't," I didn't get that out before she started going even faster and with one of her fingers she slipped it inside the back of her panties on my butt and between my ass cheeks and found my little hole and had it rubbing it gently then slipped it in and that was it. I exploded inside her mouth and she sucked and sucked. Slowly and delicately she seemed to milk it dry.

She came up whipping her mouth were my cum was a little too much and had dribble out the side. She climbed on the couch on her knees and held the back of it. "I want you inside me, please, can you. I mean, I guess I never thought about it. Can you do it again...Please." She stopped and leaned over and with several licks, soon had my cock hard and ready to go in and she took up her position again.

I climbed on behind her, her panties and bra still on and came in closer. She reached between her legs and back enough to grab my cock and guide it inside her pussy. She leaned over some and I was pumping in that fairly tight, wet, extremely wet pussy now and was humping away. I reached around her and had one hand full of her right breast. It was more than I could contain but I held on and massaged as I reached around with my other hand and started rubbing her clit with it.

I had her nipples between my fingers and was gently rolling them between them when she reached underneath and cupped my balls.

"I can feel my bra on your chest against my back and it feels so nice," she said.

"I can't believe it," she said as she mentioned that. "I'm almost there, just a little closer, just a little more...Oh Chuck, this is so awesome, never before...Neveeeeeerrrrr...OOOoohhhh...Yyyyeessss...Oh Yessss."

I felt her just slightly harder, gripped my balls as I felt her shudder in my arms. I hugged her close in my arms as I felt her slowly regain herself and I pulled out. She looked at me, "Lay down." As I did, she climbed on top, grabbed my cock and slipped it inside her and started riding it until I cummed again inside her.

She sat there looking at me smiling as I tried to stop shaking some. "I, for some reason, seem to find you looking so hot in my panties and bra. You ever wore anything else," she asked?

"What you mean," I asked her back?

"Well, like a dress or a skirt. Something silky, or a night gown. I bet it would feel so soft on you, underneath me. The panties you have on have rubbed against my body and felt so nice. I bet if you had more of your body covered it would feel even better." She reached down and started rubbing the cups of her bra and playing with my nipples through them.

Maybe, If some like this, I might see what Karen has in her mind to do next time with me??

12