First Time Fun on the Farm Pt. 02

Story Info
She does lunch, then maybe Jose?
2.4k words
4.35
78.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers

Chapter 4: Let's Do Lunch

Whoever could have thought that a pair of old overalls could ever be sexy in 1965? Probably nobody, unless they saw me in them. Every farmer (male and most females), at every age wore Osh Kosh B'Gosh overalls. Like a pig in a poke, turkey in the straw or Howdy-do – some things are a given. I was particularly given to wear Osh Kosh, the shorter and tighter the better.

That's what I had on the following Wednesday, as I headed out for a horse ride around noon. The bright, early September day was particularly warm. Pulling the horse to a walk, I unbuckled the built-in Osh-Gosh suspenders and took my top off. Bouncing on Shadow with my bared boobs next to the jeans, my nipples hardened. That was just a small part of my devious plan, as I caught sight of a secluded path to the Grove up ahead. The sun was directly overhead, as I spied Uncle Paul underneath a large oak tree having lunch.

"Well, isn't this a surprise! How did you know I…" he started, as I dismounted Shadow and pulled a blanket from behind the saddle.

"You should have never mentioned where you had your lunch, if you didn't want company," I smiled, spreading out the long blanket roll next to him. "Or, maybe you'd rather be left alone?" I asked coyly.

"No, I'm ALWAYS glad to see you Barbie!" He emphasized, but was hesitant to join me on the blanket. "You're looking particularly scrumptious. Working on your tan?" he added, noticing my partially exposed boobs and long legs.

Ignoring his triviality, I sat down and leaned back to take in the diffused sunlight blocked by the huge limbs overhead. "No, actually I was hoping we could finish what we started last Friday," I nervously blurted out and undid both suspenders. Paul cleared his throat, while I wasted little time in stripping out of my overalls.

"I – I don't think… you know what Daley said, if he ever caught us? Besides, I just think its wrong!" He lamely offered, watching my every seductive move.

Seeing my naked form in the light of day, he was clearly at odds with himself. "So, this doesn't interest you in the slightest?" I asked, feeling up my boobs and spreading my legs.

"I didn't say that. God, you're driving me crazy!" He fidgeted to adjust his boner, while I turned over on all fours to show him my wet pussy. A few strong gusts of wind flew through the secluded grove, partially covering the sound of Shadow's snorts and the creek bed from beyond. Turning my head back to gauge his interest, I was pleasantly delighted to see he had unzipped. Watching him casually stroking the formidable object of my desire really got my juices going. I fingered and teased my pussy, all the time keeping a safe distance from him to heighten the drama.

"Don't ya just want to fuck me, huh?" I challenged and leaned closer, licking my lips at the sight of his full erection.

"Well, if you don't, I know who can!" Cried a voice from beyond the tall oaks.

"Shit! I can't believe this!" I uttered, pulling the blanket up around me. "Who the fuck is THAT?" I yelled at Paul.

My uncle was just as startled by the foreigner's voice, as he quickly zipped and stood up to confront the stranger. Paul instantly recognized José Martinez, slowly stepping from behind the old tree. "You bastard José. What the hell are you doing here?" Paul shouted.

"See, I think your brother would like to know what you two are doing here, don't you?" The smiling Mexican asked, as he ambled closer to us.

"He's a part-timer working for your dad this summer. Don't worry, I'll take care of him," Paul whispered to me.

"I think I'd rather have your brother's daughter make that choice, hmm?" He said, moving uncomfortably close to me. Paul immediately shoved the shorter, but well-built man back a few feet. He lost his balance and fell down. Still smiling, he brushed himself off and got to his feet. "Why do you treat me that way? Aren't you afraid of what your Pappa will think about this?" He asked. I shamefully lowered my head, knowing we were about to be blackmailed.

"What are you talking about, you crazy asshole? I suppose you think he would ever believe you," Paul reacted to the implication.

"Shhh Paul. José wants something, don't you José – something to keep you quiet, right?" I surmised, tilting my head to see the Mexican's expression.

"She's a smart girl! She is a very beautiful woman, but smart too," acknowledged José, taking a few steps closer to me. "See Paul, I think she likes me too," he added, reaching down to run his weathered hands through my hair.

Paul was expectedly pissed and tried to stand between us. Knowing that any confrontation was futile, I held him back and let José continue to stroke my hair. The dark tanned Mexican, probably in his early thirties, sported a thick mustache and was not unattractive. Though his intentions were less than honorable, I leaned my head into his hand.

"You know Paul, if I had a good looking woman like this; if she was nice to me, I would keep all kinds of secrets," he said, pulling my blanket away. My uncle gritted his teeth and fumed, as my eyes indicated for him to back off. Shaking his head in silent rage, he backed off and plopped down on a nearby stump.

Wrapping his fingers around my locks, José forced me up to my feet. Silently standing naked in front of the stranger, I began unbuttoning his shirt, as he lifted and fondled my boobs. I undid his belt and pants, letting them fall. Reaching inside his shorts, I took hold of his rigid cock while he tried to kiss me. "Oooh, that feels good, Baby," he whispered, holding my head still to kiss him.

Taking his tongue in my mouth and knowing Uncle Paul was watching us surprisingly turned me on. I tugged and yanked his sturdy dick harder, as our kiss deepened. "You know what would feel even better, don't you Baby?" He asked. I nodded, pulled his shirt off, shook my hair back and lowered myself down his torso. Ripping his shorts down, I took hold of his cock and stole a quick look at Paul. Embarrassed at first, he glanced away, then slowly brought his eyes back to focus on mine. I guessed José's thinner tool to be about seven inches, as my mouth opened to suck it.

"Yeah Baby, suck that fucking cock," José commanded. I hummed and moaned, while taking the entire length of his hardness into my mouth and down my throat. Having already sucked Uncle Paul's thick nine-inch monster, this was considerably an easier chore. After only a few minutes, I was comfortable with the hot Mexican force-fucking his full cock in and out of my mouth. So comfortable in fact, I looked forward to tasting his sperm.

"No, no, you bitch. Don't you dare!" He yelled, grabbing my head, as my throat muscles flexed around his throbbing prick. "No way I passing up a chance to fuck that sweet little pussy," he announced and pulled my head off his cock.

"But I, I can't…"

"You can't what, Baby?" He said, dropping to his knees. Sitting back on my ankles, he pulled my legs out from under me. I slowly laid back on the blanket, while he spread my legs.

"Paul?" I begged, turning my face to plead for help. José was on top of me in a heartbeat and edging his erection into my pussy. Paul's face filled with lust and seemed content to offer me no more than a shrug, as the stranger raised my legs. This was happening way too fast.

"Damn girl, you got one tight pussy," he mumbled, forcing more of his meat into my virgin hole.

"Ouchhhh!" I yelled, while tears welled up and tumbled from my eyelids.

"What is it? What's wrong…," the Mexican stopped. "Hey Baby, you still a virgin," he realized.

I closed my wet eyes and nodded, knowing the deed was already done. My cherry was popped. Taking a deep reconciling breath, I counted my blessings. At least I was on the pill. José must have had a pang of guilt and started to withdraw.

"Hey Poncho, you're not planning on pulling out now!" I claimed, wrapping my legs tight around him.

"But…"

"But nothing! The hard part is over. The damage is done. Time to finish me, Baby," I demanded.

"Maybe tomorrow. Got to get back to work. Don't want your Daddy to fire my ass. You come back tomorrow and maybe you be ready for me," he laughed and pulled his limp tool out.

I sat up and felt my juices flowing. Looking down, I realized the blanket was stained with my blood. I couldn't decide whether I was pissed more at the intruder for taking advantage of me, my uncle for whimping out, or for not getting properly laid – either which way, I was pissed.

"Now what do we do?" Asked Paul, handing me my clothes.

"I don't know about you, but it seems I don't have a choice. I guess I'll be back tomorrow, unless we want José to squeal on us," I shrugged and pulled up my overalls.

"There must be SOMETHING we can do. This is ridiculous. I'll be back too. No need for you to go this alone," Paul tried to sympathize.

"Well that makes me feel a little better," I pouted, as he gave me a tender hug.

That night seemed longer than most, as I tried to figure a way out of this mess. It was hopeless. I resigned myself to being this crazy Mexican's sex slave, until Paul and I came up with a solution.

Chapter 5: No Way Jose

Dressed more conservatively in jeans and cotton blouse, I dejectedly headed out the next day. The closer I got to the Grove, the more nervous I got. Letting go of the reins I took a chance that somehow Shadow would lead us another way. Slowing to a slow walk, he stayed on yesterday's path. "God Shadow, you were my last hope out of this; you're fucking worthless," I sighed.

Paul and I traded subdued salutations, as he helped me down from the saddle. For some reason, Paul was all smiles, as I took a seat on the hood of the Impala. "What are you so happy about?" I asked, as he sat next to me.

"Oh nothing in particular. It's just a nice day, don't ya think?" He smiled and reached over to unbutton my blouse.

"Sure, I suppose," I replied, watching his fingers continue their task. "So, where's our little friend?"

"Don't know. I haven't seen him. Maybe he won't show," said Paul, going for my jeans, as he leaned in for a kiss.

God, he was a good kisser. I quickly lost myself in his charms all over again. Our tongues played tag, as he pulled my blouse and bra off. After grappling with his shirt, I undid his jeans and completely lost whatever worries I had about the Mexican. Paul was hot for me and I certainly wasn't going to deny him. Without a word or hesitation we stripped each other. I broke away from our sloppy kissing to go for the blanket. He came up from behind, before I even got to Shadow. Wrapping his arms around me, his hard cock slid down my ass crack and between my legs.

"Oh God Paul," I got out, as he bent me over at my waist.

"I've waited long enough for this," he demanded, holding me over. Reaching for his rock-hard cock, he edged it between my tender lips. Without considering whether I was adequately lubricated, he forced his dick into my pussy. Grabbing hold of my hips, without an ounce of foreplay, he thrust his rigid cock deeper inside me.

"OH GOD!" I yelled, trying my best to withstand the pain.

"Yeah Baby, take it all! You love it don't you?" Paul commanded and filled my vagina with his long, dry pole.

"Yes, yes Paul. I love it," I lied and cringed, as he began pumping back and forth.

Finally, after about eight or ten of his long thrusts, my juices started flowing. What had started as nothing more than exquisite pain soon turned into pure pleasure. Feeling my warm wetness coating his tool, his hips went into overdrive. Like a perfectly oiled piston, his mature cock raced in and out of my young hole. "Now this is what fucking is all about!" I thought and countered his deep groans and penetrations with my own moans and gyrations. "Wow, I could get used to this real easy," I imagined about the time his hands gripped my hips.

"FUCK – FUCK!" He screamed and came to a screeching halt. With his cock firmly imbedded deep in my pussy, I felt the first warmth of his ejaculate. As his meat throbbed and filled me with cum, I sensed his pelvis quivering against my ass. "Yeah Baby; take it all," he implored and released another short load.

In the timing of events, I was still maybe a few minutes away from my orgasm and prayed he would take me there. Sorry to say, it was not to be. Once he was spent, he pulled it out, cleaned himself and started to dress. I turned around and went to him for a kiss or something. Instead I was greeted with less than open arms. Any other time, my uncle was so tender and caring. Now it was like I was just another conquest or worse. Considering my inexperience in love-making, I rationalized it must be some macho guy thing. Oh well.

"So, what do you suppose happened to José?" I asked, pulling my clothes back on.

"How should I know?" Paul answered defensively. "I guess you were looking forward to fucking him too?"

"NO! Nothing like that. I just wondered," I stated.

"I don't know. Maybe his green card ran out or some shit," my uncle shrugged.

"Hmm, maybe so," I said, somehow suspecting Paul had something to do with the situation.

We finished dressing and I stole a quick kiss from Uncle Paul before he hopped in the Impala. As he drove off, I couldn't help but think, "Wham-bam, thanks asshole!"

Continued in Part 3 of 3

Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers