First Time Jacking Off in Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unverzagt
Unverzagt
13 Followers

Earlier, as we talked while watching the movie, Drew had asked questions about the guys' cock heads: How big are they usually, are they soft, do they throb, do they get bigger the harder you get, and so on? I was thinking then she must have a thing for them, and this fetish was putting me into seventh heaven now. That girl should have been a milkmaid on a farm somewhere! Her palm and fingers were still stroking my shaft, while her thumb caressed and delighted the head of my cock.

I was just thinking she ought to feel my balls too, when her free right hand swung over and headed down there. As she cupped my sack and massaged my balls, her face was right next to mine now. I figured, she was fondling me, so what the heck if I kiss her? So I did, first on the check right next to her ear, and then, when she gasped and turned a little, right on the mouth. It wasn't a passionate kiss of two lovers. It was more like a big thank you for someone who had just done me a huge favor.

As we kissed, I felt something wet on her chin. When we came up for air, I was sure I saw some of my sperm on her chin and chest. I hadn't noticed before from my side angle while driving, but now I could clearly see the shoulder strap of the seatbelt was digging into her clothes and making her tits stand out like two great big ripe melons. They looked luscious and the boob closest to me also looked as thought it had been directly in my line of fire. I think I got some on her lap too. Oops! I wondered if she could sneak in past her parents without them seeing my load all over their virgin daughter!

Her hands drifted away from my cock and balls, and she leaned back into her seat, taking her face away from mine. As she did so, Drew let out a huge sigh. Rick also leaned back into the backseat. In a moment or so, I dug out some tissues and handed them to Drew, and Rick said he could use one too. I never was sure whether I hit him as well or whether he creamed himself watching the show.

We all cleaned up as best as we could, before I pulled my pants back up and started the car. I delivered Drew home, hoping she had enjoyed feeling me up, watching me jack off for her, and milking every drop of my cum out of my still-sensitive and hard prick. Oh yeah, and I can't forget the porn video, another novelty for her that evening. I wondered whether I had satisfied Rick's curiosity too, as I dropped him off on my way home. Or perhaps he'd be even more pushy than before about being with me or doing things with and to me. Had I opened a can of worms with this? Only time would tell what might happen next with these two college friends.

Unverzagt
Unverzagt
13 Followers
12