First Time Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I froze. I'd forgotten. I'd been so wrapped up in the moment that I forgot that I was wearing my thigh-high fishnets and little black panties. Now, let me say here that I know not all men are into a guy in stockings, or anything at all feminine for that matter, and for an instant I was nervous he'd judge me. Then I remembered what I was here doing, and I remembered the pics I had posted on that website.

"Stand up" he said. I took my hand off the base of his cock and pushed myself up to my feet. He did a little "spin around" motion with his finger, and I turned my back to him. I heard him shift back on the couch behind me, and then the sound of him stroking his slippery wet cock. "Take those of, c'mon now." he said firmly. I reached to undo my button and my hands were all slobbery still, and some spit got on my pants as I put my thumbs in the waist at my sides and nervously pulled the jeans down slowly over my ass and the crotchless panties that were now pulled pretty tight, like a thong. I arched my back and spread my feet apart some and pushed them down, bending at the waist, past my fishnet thighs and calves and down to the floor. I heard him stroking like crazy behind me. He liked it... Then he stood up behind me.

"Mmm" he said, eying me. I was standing again, having stepped out of my jeans, back arched and pushing my ass out as much as I could. "Its even better than the picture," he said. The "pic" in "picture" came with a quick, very firm grip of my left ass cheek from behind. I let out a kind of gasping noise. He held it tight, said "Over here..." and pushed me over to the wall across the room, holding my ass tight. I tried not to stumble, but it was quick.

"Hands on the wall" he said. I put them up. I was standing with my feet a couple feet from the wall, bent at the waist, leaning onto it, face on it, looking right. The ceiling fan was now above us and I got a chill and goose bumps on my skin. The wall was cold and hard on my cheek. He took his hand off my ass and slapped it back on, hard enough to make a noise. He slapped it again, and again. I couldn't help yelping and moaning a little, they were hard slaps. Then he spread my cheeks with both of his rough hands. I felt the cool air on my hole, and he let out a little laugh and said "Shaved too...god damn.." My neck started to get sore with my face mashed against the wall, so I turned my head putting the other side on the wall, now looking left, and realized we were standing six feet from his huge mirror closet door to my left.

My stomach dropped and my cock hardened as I looked at myself. Standing in those trashy fishnets, ass bulging out , legs spread, hands up on the wall like I was a prostitute in a dirty alley getting frisked by a bad cop. I put my weight on my toes and turned my heels out a little, making my ass pop out just a lil more. And of course there he was behind me, this completely naked stranger, with bigger arms than I'd realized, looming over me like he could just crush me at any moment. Slap! Slap!! My ass cheeks stung, again and again, and each time I moaned--when it was really hard I'd squeal a little by accident. He loved it. In the mirror I could see my ass wiggle a little after he'd hit it, before the next one came. I was sure my cheeks were turning pink, but it was too dim to see in the mirror.

"Don't move." he said. He turned away from me and walked towards the stairs. I looked over my shoulder and saw him disappear around the railing and downstairs. I didn't move. I couldn't move, my entire body was trembling, my ass still burning from being spanked. It felt so quiet all of the sudden, and I just listened to my breathing and my heart still pounding in my ears. I realized my jaw was hurting a little. After a minute I heard him walking back up the stairs. I kept staring at the wall when he re-entered the room, and I heard him sit down on the couch. I heard a kuh-chush noise as he opened a beer--that's what he'd been doing.

"Now... I've watched you, you know" he said to me. He took a sip. "Online. Acting like an airhead skank with your webcam. Tell me, how many guys have you had watching you act like a slut on cam at once?"

"Um..." I said but it was all gargled, there was junk in my throat and I didn't notice until I spoke. I cleared my throat. "...like 20...sometimes 25." I said, my voice kind of scratchy.

"Mo-ther fucker." He said. "I can't believe you haven't been at this for years." When I didn't respond, just staring at myself in the mirror, he said "Well, shake it. Like you do for all them."

Now I'm no pro like those sluts all over youtube, but I can make it move. I started moving my knees back and forth, quickly, knowing it would make my ass cheeks jiggle. The sound of his hand running up and down his cockshaft started up again. I got into it more, moving a little more, making my ass really go, and trying to slow it down some. I was on display for him, now on my own, in this slut suit. It felt so hot. I stopped with my knees and started bouncing a little on my toes, lifting my heels and letting them drop, making my ass cheeks hit each other and separate a little, the way some girls can make their booties clap. I reached back with one hand, the other still on the wall, and slapped my right cheek as it moved. He gave me a few slow claps from the sofa behind me, said "Mmm-mmm," and then "Ok. Back over here."

I took my hands off the wall and turned to him, arching my back, keeping that ass out for him. There he was on the couch again, only this time all the way to the right side of it, jerking his cock with his right hand (it was totally hard again) and holding his beer on the arm of the sofa in his left hand.

I started walking back over to drop to my knees for him again, when he stopped jerking and patted the couch cushion to his right, and said "Up here." I made it over to him, got on the couch with my knees on the cushion, and pivoted, putting my head back over his crotch and my toes over onto the opposite arm of the sofa. Bending my left arm under me and leaning down onto his right thigh, I lined up my face (which had mostly dried up) over his cock. He removed his right hand from his prick and put it on my back as I grabbed his hard shaft with my right hand and stroked it a little.

I couldn't resist. I brought my face down as I jerked him, opening wide again, and put his cockhead into my mouth. It had dried too, and was now cool to the touch having been out of my mouth. I worked his head, my tongue flying all over it, and started pushing down, getting it wet and slippery a little further down his shaft with each dip. Soon I was getting so deep that there wasn't any room for my right hand to stroke him without hitting my lips, so I lowered my hand down to the base of his cock and held it pointing straight at at my mouth, again, barely able to get my thumb and pointer finger around it, the rest of my fingers resting on his nutsack. He moaned. Every few times I'd go deep on him my throat would tense up and try to reject his cock, making my back bend out of its arch for a moment before I got control back and arched it again. It was harder work than I'd ever expected. I could hear him taking sips of beer while I struggled on his fuckrod.

It wasn't long before his right hand made its way from my back to my ass, cupping it. Then slapping it. Then gripping it hard and shaking it, clearly in awe of my young bubble butt. I felt him yank my panties to one side and grab an ass cheek, pulling my ass wide. Again, the cold air on my shaved hole. He then took his hand off and put it on my left shoulder, pushing me away from him so I'd look up at him. I let his cock slide out of my mouth as I turned my head to look up at him.

He put his hand out under my face, cupped it, and said, "Spit". I had so much spit from my throat ready for him and I pushed some up and out of my mouth, and drooled a glob of it onto his hand. With his dry hand he pushed my head down again from its back and I turned back down and thrust his cock as deep into my mouth as it would go, still at least a couple inches from the base, but pretty damn deep and far past the back of my tongue.

He slapped his palm full of spit onto my ass where my panties had just been, and it stung like crazy. I reacted with a big, high-pitched moan, his cock still about 3" in my mouth. The moan pushed some foamy spit out onto his shaft.

"You don't wanna get fucked?" he said, wiping the cold slippery lube-spit all over my ass. "Not today?" I shook my head with his cock still in it. He gave a frustrated sounding "ahhh!" and I felt one of his thick fingers touch my asshole. I had fingered myself before, I'd even used some small toys. But this, someone else touching my asshole, was totally new and surprised me. My head stopped bobbing as he pushed against my tight puckered hole. He pushed harder, and reluctantly it widened for him, just enough for him to barely squeeze his finger in past his first two knuckles.

It gave me a quick, sharp little pain that took a few seconds to fade. He knew it too from the noise I made on his rod.

"I see why," he said with a snicker, "this cock could never fit in your little boy pussy as it is." The pain was gone and it immediately started to feel good. Really good. My dick hardened some again as he pulled his finger out, pushed it back in, in and out, then all the way in, flicking over my prostate. I went back to work on his cock, very hard, very wet, making lots of noise, and so turned on. A line of my spit slowly ran down his huge balls as I bounced my throat on his cock, and rolled down his sack onto his couch. He didn't seem to notice or care. Another finger now touched my o-ring. He pushed this one in with the first, and to my surprise, it didn't hurt. I just felt full, very full, stretched out. He stroked my prostate with both fingers and my cock was so hard, bulging behind the black lace, and I could tell it was leaking precum, making a little wet spot there. His hand picked up speed, and soon it was thrusting in and out, pounding my hole as deep as he could.

"These aren't fingers, boy," he said to me as I slurped, "this, is another cock." A sip of beer. "This is your lucky day, and you have two strangers sticking their cocks into you." What a dirty fucker this guy is...just like me, I loved it. I thought about that, and imagined his fingers were another big cock. Behind me another man, another middle aged, hung, boy-slut fucking machine was taking me doggystyle, making me his bitch. I could even hear the sound the second cock was making in my hole as the fingers slipped in and out and the base of his palm smacked on my wet ass with every thrust. This new guy behind me looking down at my big ass, my slutty fishnets, making my tight hole wrap around his rod and slapping his swinging balls on my taint while I slobbed and gagged and stuffed the first man's cock down my throat. Getting used by both, and loving it maybe even more than either of them.

Back in reality, the man pulled his fingers out of my ass, gave it one big slap and started to stand up without a word. I pushed up off him slowly, trying to figure out what he wanted. He stood up in front of the couch. I almost wiped off my face, then remembered and left it all wet. He pointed at the floor in front of him. I got off the couch and dropped to my knees where he had pointed. He squared up in front of me, his gleaming dick swaying an inch from my nose. Then I had a thought. I leaned down, put my hands on the floor and back crawled about 5 feet, face down and ass way up, looking to my right.

He looked confused, and gave me a "bitch what the hell are you doing..." look, and then he understood. I had backed up so I could see myself in the mirror.

He smirked and shook his head a little, and walked over to me as I got back up off my hands, sitting on my knees upright. My knees were spread wide, keeping me low, the fishnets digging into them a little pressed down on the carpet.

"You like that huh?" I nodded. "You're the one that said you wanted to be like those little porn sluts, huh?" I nodded again, wondering what he meant by "the one"--how many others had there been? I quickly decided I didn't care. He stepped forward, putting the tip of his cock up to my lips, getting so close to me with his stance that my back was totally straight up. Had I not been turned on by it, it would have felt uncomfortably close, but there was only one thing I could do to keep from falling backwards: open wide. And I did. Before I could even blink his cock was at the back of my throat again.

My hands instinctively went up to his legs/cock as I choked and he said, "No no no. Hands on your ass cheeks. Back, like that." and he had me reach back with both hands, one on each cheek, holding. "Keep them there, slut." I tried, but it was hard. He then pushed his dick into my throat a couple times, my hands came off a little, automatically in protest, but I put them back like a good slut. "This is your chance, little pornstar." Squishy, deep-down throat noises from me. "That's what it would look like--look..." and I pushed my eyes over as much as I could and saw myself. Down on the floor, clutching my ass with both hands (which made my back arch and my chest stick out) getting face fucked by a man I'd never met. "...camera's on you, bitch..."

My imagination kicked back on. The mirror wasn't a mirror--it was a camera. Someone else I'd never met standing there, fully clothed, holding a video camera on me. Not even seeing the entirety of the man face-fucking me, just focused lower on the lil pro-slut getting used. I got a chill, and my nipples got hard, and I started acting a little--started to put on a show. I put a little worried look on my face, moaned louder when I wasn't choking, and when I was my hands gripped my ass hard, eyes bulged and my toes clenched inside the ends of the fishnets. I made innocent eye contact with him a few times, but mostly my eyes were on the mirror, watching my own porn. I wondered what that would look like through the viewfinder of the camera.

That then made me think of it on your screen--you, reading this right now. Having gone looking for something really nasty to stroke your meat to, you get on a gay porn site and search for throat fuck, or deepthroat, or messy...something like that, and amongst all the little thumbnails you see the one with me kneeling, shiny from my drool, submitting to a cock. You click the link to find me there, on the floor of this bedroom in this nasty outfit getting used mercilessly by this hung older man. Sucking his cock like I was born for it. Being treated rough (as I had so far) but not once wanting it to stop. You turn up the sound so you can hear every little noise his cock gets out of me. Everyone at home reading this, was now instead watching it happen on their screen, edging their own cocks, staring at this fucktoy getting it good.

Or better yet, I thought, not even at home. Me and this ruthless fucker up on the big screen at that seedy little porn shop/theater in your town. All dark in there, a handful of guys all stroking and watching me, you one of them, as you listen to the very quiet sound of guys stroking in the seats around you. You pull out your rod and start stroking, eyes on this mans balls as they slap against my chin. Which they were doing at that moment.

Or even better than that, you all standing around the two of us in this very room, each of you hoping this guy will blow his load soon, on me or in me (you don't care) so you can get your chance to step up and show him how you really treat a slut.

The man gripped my head by the hair and plunged his cock in, very, very deep. Deeper than it had been the entire time. My lips came within less than an inch of his trimmed pubes, and that snapped my back to reality. I remember feeling like my eyes rolled back into my head when he did this, and miraculously, I didn't choke. He held it there for maybe 3 seconds, then pulled it out. Then went all the way back and did it again. Then a third time.

"You're learning..." he said, as the only noise I made was a quick throaty "Wah!" each time he yanked it out. My hands came off my ass a couple times, but never that far, and always quickly went back down, spreading my cheeks.

This was now a face-fucking. He held my head and kept driving his cock way past the back of my tongue, fucking my face with vigor. My jaw hurt, it was tired from being open so wide, but he didn't care at all. My throat hurt too, but at the same time felt numb. He'd jam it in and out of me for maybe 10-15 seconds, then pull it out to let me breath (gasping for more breath through all the spit), never letting go of my hair.

Then, as he was plunging in and out, he looked at me and said "Open. Open-open-open." My jaw was as wide as it could go. I didn't know what he meant at first, then I realized--no lips. He wanted my lips off and away from his shaft, nothing but net for him, all throat. I focused and opened my lips wide. He went back to fucking me. The throat noises were so much louder now, embarrassingly loud, but I couldn't stop them. They happened on their own.

One of my favorite things about cocksucking in porn is when the sucker goes deep, lips wide open, and sticks his or her tongue out the bottom of the cockshaft, reaching towards the ballsack. I tried, it was hard, but I got as much of it out as I could, though I couldn't quite reach his dangling balls that way. I tried and tried, and got really close.

With my lips open there was no holding in all the spit. It started seeping out at the corners of my mouth, sliding down my chin, and I got a shiver as the first bit dropped onto my bare chest. It was followed by more, much more. I was glad he'd made me take off my shirt. When he pulled out to let me breath I let all I had in my mouth out over my chin, and it slipped off onto my chest, rolling down into my bellybutton and down onto the bulge in my panties where my cock was oozing precum. He lifted his heavy, wet rod up and put it down on my face, over my nose, the head touching my forehead and rubbed it all over my face, mocking me, getting my face all wet all over again. Then he lifted the tip up from the base of the shaft and smacked it down on my face, cockslapping me. A loud moan came out of my mouth before I'd even realized it.

"Open" he said again, and like that, he was face fucking me once more. I had to try hard to keep my lips wide enough to stay off his thickness.

He then plunged it in about 7 inches, and asked me "What's my name?" I didn't realize he actually wanted an answer, so I stayed focused on not choking like crazy. He pulled out a few inches, then put it in a little deeper than before. "I said, WHATS MY NAME?". He didn't move. I couldn't move.

I actually tried to answer him with his cock deep in me. "I don't now" came out as "Gghaagugaau!"

"What's that?"

I tried again, pathetically, "Ghhasshhhaao" I yelled, shooting bits of slimy spit out my lips around his cock shaft as the would-be words came choking out desperately around his rod. Finally, finally, he yanked his cock out. It came with more slime which hung in a strand from the tip of his dick to my chin.

"Come again?" he said, smirking.

"I--cough--I don't know." I stammered. It was almost a whisper, raspy and quiet, coughed out between deep loud inhalations.

"Pshh." he said, taking his cock in his right hand and putting it back in through my lips and halfway into my throat, "You have my hard cock, in your throat, and you don't even know my name?" There was no way I could respond now, he was throating me again. I looked up for a second and just saw pure, nasty, crazy lust in his eyes, before my own rolled back in my head again. My upper lip touched his pubes. I had it nearly all in, he yanked it out, put it back.