First Time Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my favorite things about cocksucking in porn is when the sucker goes deep, lips wide open, and sticks his or her tongue out the bottom of the cockshaft, reaching towards the ballsack. I tried, it was hard, but I got as much of it out as I could, though I couldn't quite reach his dangling balls that way. I tried and tried, and got really close.

With my lips open there was no holding in all the spit. It started seeping out at the corners of my mouth, sliding down my chin, and I got a shiver as the first bit dropped onto my bare chest. It was followed by more, much more. I was glad he'd made me take off my shirt. When he pulled out to let me breath I let all I had in my mouth out over my chin, and it slipped off onto my chest, rolling down into my bellybutton and down onto the bulge in my panties where my cock was oozing precum. He lifted his heavy rod up and put it down on my face, over my nose, the head touching my forehead and rubbed it all over my face, mocking me, getting my face all wet all over again. Then he lifted the tip up from the base of the shaft and smacked it down on my face, cockslapping me. A loud moan came out of my mouth before I'd even realized it.

"Open" he said again, and like that, he was face fucking me once more. I had to try hard to keep my lips wide enough to stay off his thickness. He then plunged it in about 7 inches, and asked me "What's my name?" I didn't realize he actually wanted an answer, so I stayed focused on not choking like crazy. He pulled out a few inches, then put it in a little deeper than before. "I said, WHATS MY NAME?". He didn't move. I couldn't move. I actually tried to answer him with his cock deep in me. "I don't now" came out as "gghaagugaau!" "What's that?" I tried again, pathetically, "Ghhasshhhaao" I yelled, shooting bits of slimy spit out my lips around his cock shaft as the would-be words came choking out desperately around his rod. Finally, finally, he yanked his cock out. It came with more slime which hung in a strand from the tip of his dick to my chin. "Come again?"

"I--cough--I don't know" I stammered. It was almost a whisper, raspy and quiet, coughed out between deep loud inhalations. "Pshh" he said, taking his cock in his right hand and putting it back in through my lips and halfway into my throat, "you have my hard cock, in your throat, and you don't even know my name?" There was no way I could respond now, he was throating me again. I looked up for a second and just saw pure, nasty, crazy lust in his eyes, before my own rolled back in my head again. My upper lip touched his pubes. I had it nearly all in, he yanked it out, put it back.

I was aching everywhere, but so turned on. As he continued to work my face, I inched my right hand over on my ass cheek towards my crack, and over my hole. It was still wet from his finger fucking on the couch minutes earlier. I pushed my own middle finger on my hole, trying to focus on his cock and my hand at once was like multitasking, it was ridiculous how much focus it took. I pushed and it slid in. It felt so good, even better than I thought, and I jammed my pointer finger in next to it. It was a tough reach, but I pushed my arm back as far as I could so I could finger fuck myself just like he had. I started bouncing off my prostate, feeling like my cock might explode. It was so good.

He didn't realize what I was up to at first, but when he heard my hand hitting my ass cheek he leaned over me, his cock in my throat, and saw me finger fucking myself. "Oh you slut.." he said, and started thrusting in my mouth faster. I kept slamming my ass. All of the sudden he made two intense moaning noises, and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I kept my mouth wide open, expecting him to jam is cock back in like he'd been doing, but instead a big thick squirt of cum spurted from his slit and straight into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I hadn't expected it, hadn't even thought about what I was going to do when he came, and to keep it from going down the wrong tube and choking me I had to push it back up into my mouth with my throat. When I did my mouth closed and head went down a little, all in an instant, as a reaction, and his next rope of cum flew out and landed on my face, below my left eye trailing down towards my lips. It was warm, more than I'd imagined, and in that instant I first tasted the cum I'd almost lost into my lungs, the first cum I'd ever tasted.

It wasn't really salty, like a lot of stories on here had made me think. It tasted...I don't know...kinda like I thought it would, like it had been sitting stored in his big testicles. Not bad at all...but definitely no milkshake. With the big blob of cum on my face he instantly jerked my head up by the hair just before his third squirt of cum came out. He had just enough time to stuff the end of his cockhead between my lips before it did. I was ready for that one, it didn't get too far down that time. I caught the next one too, and the two shots after weren't as strong. I could feel and even see his shaft throbbing right in front of me, way more forcefully than mine ever does. The rest of his load came dribbling out onto my tongue, maybe another 4 or 5 pushes after the last one that had squirted in me.

I was dazed. I didn't know what to think, or what to do. I had a load of cum in my mouth, on my tongue right now. Sperm. In my mouth. Oh my god...holy shit...it's IN my mouth... The man shuddered, loosened up his tensed body, and took his cockhead from my mouth. "Fucking hell" he said, then he looked down at me. I was staring at his stomach, withdrawn from my eyes. Zoned out in shock of everything. He put his hand down on my chin, and closed my mouth with it. I refocused my eyes and looked up at him, and he raised his eyebrow's at me, giving me a "well..?" look that meant one thing: swallow that cum. I got my nerve together and pushed it all to the back of my mouth, and swallowed it with a big, dramatic gulp, so he would see and know I'd done it. My throat was sore when I did it. Then it was gone into my belly, I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue to show him. "Good boy" he said.

A good amount of his cum was still sitting on my face. He reached down to it with his pointer finger and started scooping it up off my cheek. "This," he said, "is not for swallowing. He got most of the thick white and clear cum onto his finger. "This," he said, as he stuck the finger in my mouth and dragged it over my front bottom teeth, scraping the huge wad of cum off his finger and into my mouth, onto my tongue, "this is your bubblegum, slut. You better not swallow it." I nodded, feeling not even there, not even noticing that my hand was down the front of the black panties rubbing my cock.

The next few minutes flew by like a blur. He grabbed his beer and finished it. Shaking I pulled my jeans on over my slut outfit, he offered me a towel and I dried my mouth, chest with it. I pulled on my shirt. We had a moment of awkward small talk, he said something about how my other hole better be ready when I come back, and then his door shut behind me. What the hell just happened. It was bright out. My eyes took a moment to adjust. Apparently I'd missed some wet spots on my chest and stomach because I could feel my t-shirt clinging to me in some places. The waist of my slutty panties was still wet too. I took a couple steps off the porch and heard something, looking over to see his neighbor in her yard, pulling weeds. She was an older, granny type lady with gardening gloves on. She looked up at me, waved with one hand and said "Good morning!" with a polite smile. All the sudden I remembered the cum still in my mouth--I'd been playing with it on my tongue. I swallowed quickly, said "hello" which came out like I'd lost my voice to a bad cold, then kept walking, fast, to get out of there. I hope she didn't see the bulge in my pants, my cock was still so hard, but who knows. And I hope those walls weren't too thin...the things she might have heard... I jumped in my car, started it, and drove off, going to jerk off for hours thinking about what had just been done to me.