All Comments on 'First Time Sucking'

by wantsexencounter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Your story got me hard and I was picturing me being that guy shooting all over a cute 20 year olds face. Keep the stories coming.

itsme52itsme52over 10 years ago
me

I am 61 and would love to blow on you,i loved the story and still have a hard on .

sober71sober71over 10 years ago
Still hard

Loved it and love blow jobs as well as giving them, I love the taste.

Keep the experiences coming

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
Kudos.

You cleared the first hurtle ... A task too many of us never attempt. Getting your script set to digital images AND getting approval to be posted is a challenge in itself. Great job. This may have appeared to us as an all too simple story but the accomplishment is a monument to TRYING. From my perspective, the story line says a lot - it caused readers to react, to Want more and to offer suggestions - some private and a few brave enough to post comments. You now have a fan club. Now you have obligations to expand on a good thing - Young Demonstrated Writing Talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very nice, please keep the stories coming, Just need to make them a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story.

I thought this was great. It's short, and to the point. I'd like a little more description in the future, (brief descriptions of what did the guy look like (fat, skinny, tall, short etc), what did his cock look like, how did it taste, and how did it feel in your mouth, what kind of things were running through your mind when you were doing it) but I wouldn't really change anything. Keep it short, with a few more simple, one sentence descriptions, and that's it, nice job. Hope you write a lot more.

mches1965mches1965about 9 years ago
Good.

Very short,but I did like it! I think you have great potential and hope to see more , with more detail.

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 8 years ago

For a first story and a first encounter, not bad at all. Some folks like more detail, and some like a bit of drama, but when writing true encounters sometimes manufacturing those takes away from the story. Look at stories you like, and learn technique (writing technique, that is) from them. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How I wish

I would love something like this for my first time. I have never taken a guy to completion, but it is in my fantasies! Would love to have someone help me fulfill them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First time

You were lucky to get a facial your first time .. I had to wait until my third and even then had to ask . But it was worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

You have to swallow you will love the taste and want more and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It sexed more dick sucking detail. Also more description of the cocks. Plus I’m not a fan of facials. A Great start. Somebody could have worn panties. That would have been nice!. Man

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

Hot experience. Hope you had more

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Good story. Nicely written and very erotic. Nice that it was short and sweet.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

Your honesty is clear in your short story. Clearly, you have a strong desire to be safely exposed, walking with some of the cum still on your face, giving him a bj outdoors. I enjoy reading stories that are realistic. Can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it very much cuz it sounded honest. It is also my fantasy. Except I would swallow and be wearing panties

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan4 months ago

it never is your last once you try it the first time, you always want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a delicious story. The first time sucking a cock is a tremendous feeling but I was also a bundle of nerves. Does everyone I walked past know I sucked a dick? Do I have cum on my face? It was so much fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous