All Comments on 'First Time Swingers'

by crimson56

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mixed

Your dating not married so you can do what you want but this will undermine your relationship greatly, but I'm sure the sex is good. Good and bad in everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice Story

Loved your story. I notice that some folks make judgemental comments about the characters which is odd. This is a nice story about First Time Swingers not a lesson in whether it is good or bad for the "fictional" characters marriage.

You did a nice job depicting the reluctance and subsequent actions quite realistically.....

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
By all means go

Since you are not married there is no reason not to go to a swing party. I would observe everyone at the party while you are there. Take note to fix each woman's face in your memory. Never marry anyone you can remember was at the party and never leave your next girlfriend or your future wife with any of the cucks that were there. But enjoy yourself that is what being single is all about. Maturing into the person that someone else will find appealing. But if you can fuck her and she fucks others then why get married.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I think some of the readers missed the paragraph

They missed the paragraph that stated 'that a year after you were married'. Good story, and hope to read more. Thanks for the post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You

And she are not married now are you, I want more than memories when I get older, I'd like a commited faithful wife, but thats just me. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cuckold?

Hmmm, did I miss something. I thought she wasn't all that in favor of swapping, but then, all I see is her taking the other guys cum in her mouth and pussy. He get a little mouth action from the other women and that is all. This isn't swapping or sharing.... more like cuck to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MMMMMM

I'm 47 married and this story is alot like one of my favorite fantasies!! I often dream about going to a 'swinging party' and meeting some young guy who takes me toa room makes me cum so hard over and over !!!!! Joan V @ the Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delicious

What I would like my partner to do, knowing she never would

kyron99kyron99over 12 years ago

it never ceases to amaze me that the righteous will 1) navigate to a porn site, 2) click a story about swinging, 3) read it, 4) get off, and the complain about the story -- going so far as to act as if the characters on the screen are real.

amazing.

MalbionMalbionalmost 11 years ago
Could have been us!

We enjoyed this as it reminded us of a similar time way back in the mid 1960's. keep up the good writing and stimulating reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good writing but

Characters Ken and Ann come across as predators. They used Kris as a fuck toy and all Bill got was a little oral and to fuck his own wife. I would ditch Kn & Ann as future playmates.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Oh joy

We're swingers now sweety. Soon we will be divorced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous