All Comments on 'First Time (with an Older Woman)'

by j_zep2001

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Satyr040Satyr040over 15 years ago
Very nice

As a man that likes hairy women and nice small tits, this was very hot reading. Just wish it was my mouth doing the exploring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT story!!!

REAL women have HAIR. I wouldn't touch a shaved pussy with a borrowed dick. WHY would a man want a MATURE, GROWN woman to look like a little kid? Only one answer!! And its NOT good!!!! GROW THAT CUNT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful story.

I am a lover of hairy women too, so I really enjoyed reading it. Write more of these fetish type stories. Cheers.

Baba8Baba8over 15 years ago
try hirsute

if you get tired of typing "hairy" try "hirsute" its a fine word that comes out of northern Japan. i learned about it as a youth reading (looking at the native pictures) National Geographics.

Baba8Baba8over 15 years ago
try hirsute

if you get tired of typing "hairy" try "hirsute" its a fine word that comes out of northern Japan. i learned about it as a youth reading (looking at the native pictures) National Geographics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HairyPitLover

Excellent work! I love hairy mature women. I wish it were I doing the licking of her beautiful pussy and armpit. Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

I loved your story and your characters. I love a natural hairy woman too, and I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
super pits

Simply sensational. Its rare for women to have unshaven pits and even more of a rarity for them to expose it. Cant wait to read more about hirsute women.

hangeronhangeronover 14 years ago
In love of older women

and natural is best. It is there for a reason, and if kept clean is is a natural aphrodisiac.

Best i had was very dark haired, looked likew she was wearing black stockings when naked,even had more chest hair than me, a sadly brief affair as she was a married nurse.

randyboy1958randyboy1958almost 14 years ago
Love the bush

What a wonderful story! I have long adored women with thick hairy bush . Long live the furry pussy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Read!

Slow seduction and solid storytelling of the love of a hairy woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The perfect woman

Small breasts and hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wish I had run into an older women when I was a teenager. An enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOved It!

Your lady sounds like my Italian landlady, Gina. She was near 70, but I will never forget that big hairy bush. She'd never been eaten like I did her. She came many times. More of this type stories. European women are perfect for this type story,

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalover 10 years ago
Great!

Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hairy Hippie Girls

1968 in San Francisco. I was 15 years old on my own, no money and hungry. This hippie gal took pity on me and give something to eat. She dressed like a hippie, but looked older than the other gal's maybe 29 or 30. She said, I'm called Sunshine and here comes my ride. She ask, you got a place to sleep if not you can come with us, but I won't be coming back here until next weekend. A v.w. van pulled up and I jumped in the back. With two more hippie girls both about 19 years old. The girls had me set between them with their arms over my shoulders. If I turned my head to the left or right, I was looking into a hairy armpit. It was a long drive and I went to sleep. when I woke up, the van had stopped and I was lying next to Sunshine with two naked tits my face, and her nipple damnear in my mouth. There was five girls in all, three of the girls were gay. Sunshine and Nancy were bisexul, because I had sex with them. All five girls had hairy armpits and legs, and more hair between their legs than I did..

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
one problem

the Playboy magazines you looked at from the 60's? You say that they showed the full grown bush of the models? Sorry, that was the era of the airbrush. Not only could you not see the hair, you couldn't see anything. It was just a soft blur.

Reiner43Reiner43over 9 years ago
Great story

Superb job of relating a wonderful first time experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I enjoy reading stories about hairy women. Write some about more about Mrs. Jones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worms' eye view

Do you know the story of the lady golfer who urgently needed a pee? She found a bush to conceal herself and squatted down. Two earthworms were emerging beneath her and the one above said "Quick,get back. It's raining so hard that the birds are building their nests upside down."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fab

I'm a mature lady with a very hairy bush. I shaved it once a few years ago but my partner at that time hated it. My current partner loves me to wear a tiny thong so that he can see all the pussy hair spilling out. For the record I think men should have a nice thick bush too.

j_zep2001j_zep2001over 7 years agoAuthor
To Anon

Wow - yum! He is a very lucky guy!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 5 years ago
Yummy hairy pleasure

So good to enjoy bodies the way nature made them, and not to miss the sexiness of armpits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the hairy pussy!

I have always loved a thick full hairy pussy! I enjoyed the pleasures of a full-figured southern woman with huge areolae, big long thick nipples, and massive thick black pussy hair. How she loved to fuck and cum! Her husband thought her pussy hair was ugly and rarely touched her. She was embarrassed when I first told her how beautiful she was. She did not believe that a man would like her full bush until I proved it to her. She was a bundle of hot sex and her juices flowed out of her pussy hot streams. What a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife is a full-figured good-looking woman and has a full bush. She loves to be eaten. I love to hear her say, "Lick me!" and I take that hairy pussy all the way!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars for the content. I really enjoyed reading your story. I have fantasized about the scenario you described but at 66 years old, that ship has sailed.

Tosspot1Tosspot19 months ago

wow.that has made me rock hard. Can't beat a hairy pussy and some hairy pits as well

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Real women are always hairy. Remember the good old hairy times when I was young.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 rating, it's a hairy pussy story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I rated this one a 5. OMG, I want to eat my daughter's pussy so dam bad I can hardly stand it. My wife said she was super hairy down there. I would give her $10.000 dollars. buy her a new car. for only thirty minutes of oral.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

After reviewing the prior comments, Yes, I agree. Men should have bushes as well!

KuthumibiKuthumibi19 days ago

Das ist eine schöne haarige Geschichte. Ich liebe auch die vollhaarigen Frauen !!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous