First Time With My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again did her instantly first on her top and again on rotated her back...I licked her backside from neck to toe. I licked and bit her butt cheeks. I kissed and opened her ass top and licked inside the hole. I kissed it many times and it was not wet and lubricated. I inserted a finger and finger fucked it. At first she shouted in pain and then regained sexual momentum. Then instead of my fingers I let my dick Very slowly and shook it there inside through her ass hole when. Then she cried for more and more faster I came even in the ass hole of hers. She kissed me several times and thanked me for showing her such a pleasure. She sucked my penis to a hard on again and Asked for same again. This time I asked her to kneel backwards and inserted in a doggy manner. She cooperated well shaking her huge sexy body until an Enormous orgasm. When we felt slightly tired we learnt that its twelve o clock noon of the next day@!!!