First Time Without Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers

"Do you know why I punished you?" I asked her.

"Because I displeased you sir." Was her muted reply.

"How did you displease me?" I asked.

"I tried to take control Sir." She replied, "I should not have done so."

"Who is in control?" I asked her.

"You are Sir." She replied.

"Is there anything that you would not do for me tonight?" I asked.

"Whatever you ask of me I will do," she replied.

"There will come a time when I shall put those words to the test," I said, "but not tonight. Tonight, I will use you for my pleasure."

I stood, pulled her to her feet and turned her to the right. "Spread your legs, bend over and grab your ankles." I ordered. I took her reddened cheeks in my hands and placed my thumbs on either side of her pussy lips. Pressing outwards with my thumbs, I opened her cunt to my gaze. I placed the tip of my prick into the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed as far as I could into her incredibly tight hot well. When I could go no further, I reversed my thrust and pulled out of her as slowly as I entered her. I watched her cunt lips grasping at my cock, seeming to try to pull it back into her. When only the head was left inside her, I pushed forward once again, driving my prick a little deeper into her body.

I heard her gasp as I pulled back once more and sigh as I moved back into her again. It took two more slow thrusts to embed myself completely inside of her. She cried out in pain as my hips bumped against her sore ass. I held myself there, feeling her squirm against me, feeling her cunt squeeze my cock as she responded to the touch of my stomach against her heated cheeks. When her inner muscles began to relax, I suddenly pulled out of her and just as quickly drove my prick high up into her pussy slamming hard against her tortured cheeks!

She cried out in pain at the contact with her ass but did not try to pull away from me as I forcefully pressed against her. Again I felt her inner muscles massage my manhood as her body responded to the sudden onslaught. I waited for her to relax once more and quickly pulled my cock from inside her. She groaned loudly at the emptiness as I stepped away from her.

"I want to fuck you properly," I told her, "but this hard floor is not very comfortable." She moved immediately to the couch which she opened into a surprisingly comfortable king sized bed. Lying back on the bed, I had her straddle my hips. "Open you pussy lips and wrap them around the base of my cock." I ordered and waited for her to comply. "Now slowly slide your pussy up and down my shaft until it is soaked with your cunt cream!"

She lazily began to move her fleshy lips up and down the length of my hard shaft. Soft mewls turned to moans and groans as her arousal spurred faster and faster movements. She closed her eyes and raised her hands to her breasts as her passion rose, pinching and pulling hard on her nipples. It didn't take long until first my cock, then my balls and finally my entire crotch was coated with a sheen of hot cunt oil!

It only took a few minutes until her passion reached a peak. "Please Sir! Please let me cum!" She cried out. "I'm going to explode! Please Sir! I need to cum!" I reached up and pulled her face to mine for a hot, passionate kiss. As her body lowered against mine, the angle to her cunt hole changed and my cock found itself inside of it. It sank ever so deliciously slowly into her scintillatingly silky snatch, not stopping until it hit the entrance to her womb.

"You may cum now." I whispered quietly to her, and her body exploded in a long shuddering orgasm! Her cunt muscles massaged my manhood so hard I thought it would break! This is what 20-minute Keegle exercises did for a woman (and her man)! When her orgasm had subsided, I told her to sit up and ride me hard. She sat back on me and began to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her crotch into mine. Her soft mewls soon changed to groans and moans as she quickly approached another orgasm. Soon she was posting up and down on my pole like a woman riding an English saddle at the cantor. Her juices had soaked me completely by now. Her groans turned to loud cries of pleasure and she was begging me to let her cum once more.

She was leaning on my chest with her head rolled back. I reached up and pulled and twisted her nipples and told her to cum. Again, she exploded into another powerful orgasm! Before her shudders had ceased, I sat up and pulled her close. I told her to fuck me. In the sitting position, my cock would rub her clit directly each time it sawed through her lips. Having had two strong orgasms, it took her longer this time to reach her peak. I held her on that peak as long as I dared and then gave her her release. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me as her body rocked in another violent orgasm. I had never before been with a woman who could cum so hard or squeeze my cock with such force!

When she began to relax, I lowered her onto her back and rolled over onto my side. I lifted her nearest leg over my body and wrapped my legs over and under her far leg. This brought my crotch up against hers and I let my cock slip into her. I told her to reach down with both hands and feel my cock as it moved in and out of her body. I asked her if she had ever felt a man sliding into her like this, felt his cock moving through her hands into her body, felt the hardness and warmth, felt his pulses as his manhood worked her cunt?

I could see that my words were arousing her, turning her on once again to our pleasure as she admitted that she had never done anything like this before. I told her to rub her clit as I stroked her. As soon as she touched herself she quickly began to approach another orgasm! She couldn't believe that she was ready again so soon! I didn't tell her that we had been fucking in this position for more than 15 minutes!

I asked if she knew what this position was best used for? Hardly able to get out the words, she admitted that she didn't. I told her that it is the best position for letting others watch us fuck! Already highly aroused, the thought of others watching her pushed her over the edge. Without her asking, I told her to cum! With a long wail, she exploded hot cunt oil all over me!

I rolled her onto her side and took up a semi-kneeling position between her legs. I lifted her upper leg over my shoulder and gently began to fuck her once again. Still high from the last cum, she quickly began to slide toward a new peak. I had her tell me what she was feeling as I fucked her. She told me how it felt to be pierced by my prick, how it felt to be pushed open as I slid deeply into her, how it felt to have the tip of my cock bump against the wall of her womb. She told me how she liked to squeeze me with her inner muscles and feel the hardness of me inside of her, and how her cunt collapsed around me as I pulled out and the feeling of emptiness until I pushed my hot rod back deep into her open slit!

Her words were making her hot again and I knew she was fast approaching another orgasm. I told her to reach down and feel me like she did before. She told me it wasn't the same, and I agreed, telling her that this position was best for her to take another man in her mouth! Again the hot words and dirty thoughts sparked her cum and I once more graciously allowed her to cum without waiting for her to ask!

I rolled her over and took her doggy style. This position allowed me to really pump her hard and fast. I could look down at her lovely ass and see my glistening staff sliding in and out of her slippery slit! What an awe-inspiring sight that was! She had one of the most perfect asses I had ever seen and I wanted it! I continued to fuck her until she began to squirm and moan beneath me. Without warning I slapped her right cheek causing her to cry out loudly in pleasure and pain! I could feel the change inside of her, how her muscles gripped me differently after having been spanked! I knew she was building again. I told her to fuck me and watched as her ass went into overdrive as she worked herself back and forth along my hard rod! Each time she moved, I shifted my position slightly so that she never took me back into her body in quite the same way. She dropped her head and shoulders onto the bed and I took over fucking again. I knew it wouldn't take her long now to get to her threshold and I was right. Less than a minute after I started fucking her again she was asking me for permission to cum.

I kept refusing her permission, feeling the tensions within her as she fought back her orgasm. The pounding she was receiving from me brought her closer and closer to her orgasm and the closer she got, the harder I fucked her! Finally, she lifted herself unto her hands and I knew it was time. I told her to cum and once again she astounded me with the force of her violent orgasm and the feeling of her velvety cunt muscles grabbing hard at my prick! She almost caused me to cum then, but I held out. There was still one thing that I needed to do!

As her shudders subsided she once more fell onto her shoulders and I let myself be pulled from inside her body. I allowed myself to move forward and aimed my prick to slide along the crack of her ass. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled us back slowly. Aiming carefully, I pushed forward and brushed the tip of my prick onto her asshole. She quickly tried to move away.

"No please!" She begged, "I've never been taken that way before!" she cried. I grabbed her hair and spanked her left cheek hard.

"You gave yourself to me this evening for my pleasure" I told her, "and this is part of my pleasure". I pushed once more and the crown of my cock punched through her sphincter. She cried out loudly in pain and tried to pull away but I matched her movements, leaving the crown buried in her ass! In her aroused state, pleasure and pain had come to be the same; I knew it would only be a matter of time until she surrendered herself to me. As if on cue, her anal muscles relaxed and I began to move imperceptivity slowly back and forth in her ass. Her eyes were squeezed shut as my fleshy spear pushed deeper into her bowels. Her moans and groans sounded more like pain than pleasure so I adjusted my speed to move more slowly. It took more than five minutes, but finally my crotch brushed against hers.

I left myself buried there and waited for her to respond. I could feel her anal muscle still twitching around my invading flesh. I watched in the mirror as the tension in her face began to ease and she slowly began to move on me. I moved with her at first, gently easing my prick in and out of her until I was taking half strokes into her butt. I began to take control then, pushing faster and more forcefully with each successive stroke. Her cries were now more of pleasure than pain but the pain was still present in her voice.

"Reach down with you hands and play with your pussy!" I commanded. She quickly moved her hands down, playing with her clit with one while pushing the other into her hot, empty twat! She groaned loudly in surprise as she felt my manhood through the separation of her inner walls. She was totally hooked now! The sheer kinkiness of the situation overwhelming her mind, as the double assault on her tender nether regions, both hers, and mine, continued. I watched her body respond to the twin assault, one set of fingers working her clit hard, the other imbedded inside of her cunt, feeling the movements of my pole from inside of her!

She was fucking back hard now, matching my thrusts with strokes of her own! I could feel the tips of her fingers massage my cock from inside! This was one pleasure I had not anticipated, nor I think, had she! Her body began to race against mine, pushing her further and further along to her release. Soon, she was begging for permission and knowing I couldn't hold out too much longer, I relented.

This orgasm was every bit as intense and the previous ones and lasted even longer as she coated her hands with her cream! I listened to her ragged breathing as she sucked in deep draughts of air, her body shuddering in release! Again I almost lost it, but managed to hold out through gritted teeth!

She collapsed forward onto the bed. I pulled my prick from her tortured ass to the sound of her gasp of pleasure and pain. Looking down, I watched as her anus opened and closed, winking at me as it shrank in upon itself.

I gently rolled her over and collapsed upon her. We locked into a deep soul kiss. I licked her jaw and her ear as I squirmed around on her until my manhood found her tortured fleshy sheath.

"No! No! No more please!" she begged. I placed my fingertips over her lips and shushed into her ear.

"Last time," I told her letting my cock sink deeper into her cunt. "I need my release, need to shoot my seed into your belly, to warm your guts with my hot jism, to flood your pussy with my spunk!"

My ever-burrowing prick and hot words soon had the desired affect as her body began to respond to me. I brought my mouth back to hers in a hot French kiss as I pushed the last of my pole inside of her. We rocked together gently, my crotch rubbing hard against hers as our passion heated up. "Ready for me?" I asked.

She nodded her head and spread her legs wider. I slipped my elbows under her silk covered knees and pushed them up and back opening her for my assault. On my hands and knees, I began long deep thrusts. From the tip of my manhood to its base and back, I pumped through her parting portal. I looked deep into her eyes, watched her face, heard her breathing becoming deeper, saw her pupils dilate as her passion mounted.

This was what I wanted, to see her face as she responded to me, to hear her squeal...groan and growl with an insatiable desire...to hear her laboured breathing, begging for more, harder, faster...scratching and clawing for balance and breath, almost as a voyeur but attached to her so it wasn't quite the same. I wondered what it would be like to watch her? The excitement of seeing the whole picture as a third party looking on wasn't achievable...for now, however, I did have the mirror...and what a sight it had given me for my viewing pleasure that night!

But my eyes now were locked on hers now as we quickly approached our mutual release. I lifted up onto my toes, the whole weight of my body pivoting on the tip of my manhood as it sank repeatedly into her receptive well. I slammed into her harder and harder pushing grunts of air from her lungs with each impact!

"Cum for me," I told her, "Cum when your ready!" And she did! Her first orgasm wasn't as powerful as previous orgasms that night had been, but she quickly moved into another and another, each one longer and more intense than the one before. Like a string of firecrackers she kept popping off! By the time she had her sixth orgasm, the intensity was too much for me to take and I nutted!

I felt the tingling rush from my balls move up into my body. I drove forward one last time and shot jet after jet of scalding hot seed deep into her sucking snatch! She gasped as she felt the first jet hit the back wall of her cunt, then the second! She never felt the third as she exploded in her last orgasm of the night! The two of us were locked into each others eyes, looking deep into our souls as the warmth spread through her womb. Our voices joined in passionate harmony, heard only as an echo from the walls!

Eventually, the strain of holding two bodies on only my hands and toes became too much and I collapsed with her onto the bed. Our groans and moans subsided slowly as we whispered words of passion and praise to each other, and fell asleep cuddled together on that bed.

The next morning I started to learn what it truly meant to be dominant. But that, as they say, is another story, for another time, which I will tell...if enough of you ask.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers
12