All Comments on 'First Time Without Wife'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SUPERB!

Keep it up. Could you try to do it from the woman's view? and how about reversing roles and have the man get his wish by being the sub? Well written and very Hot!

StormzaStormzaover 16 years ago
100/100

i absolutely LOVED it when do we get to see the rest??!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT

oh my that gave me exactly what i needed and i cummed just reading it!! very well written and detailed.

SenorDomSenorDomover 3 years ago
Yes, Please!

You are on a roll, keep it coming!

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

Nice tale....

I found a few spelling and grammar points that detracted a little from the flow of the story. Hope sometime you get a chance to revise it...

20 minutes of Keegle -- kegel not keegle

We arranged for diner later -- dinner not diner

Bring my hands up along her body -- bringing not bring

an English saddle at the cantor. -- probably canter not cantor ?

Cum when your ready -- you're not your

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

An interesting story of exploration of the dominant/submissive relationship. More please. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
1112 Followers
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...