All Comments on 'First Timers'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trite?

The story became rather predicable after MIke finds out the Angelique is really Annie. Not much to learn about either one by either one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad, gave it a 1*

for having his cock in her ass then having it in her mouth, ever heard of Hepatitis? even a gastric infection could put her in hospital. Do you like licking and swallowing shit? Didn't think so, so why include this in a story? It was a good read until that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

I loved the sex was explicitly detailed and rough and good descriptions of sex scenes are hard ti find even when the surrounding story is good the sex scenes are for shit but yours was excellent

misty_girlmisty_girlover 10 years ago
I disagree...

...with the 2 previous comments.

It was fairly obvious that the girl would turn out to be Annie, but I liked that it was. I liked that their relationship was well-established before she trusted him to tie her up and hurt her. It made it more believable, in my opinion. Some inconsistancies regarding their relationship (at first he calls her his girlfriend, later his wife) can easily be corrected.

Keep going!

FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

I wasn't surprised it was Annie. Two lovers who weren't entirely true to themselves, find "something" in an affair that turns out to be each other. The plot device even turns up in a song. ( I can't remember the title ) Still, it was heartening you used it. Helps set up the rest of the story. Which I thought had a decent twist at the end.

I thought the Dom was a little harsh on the beginner, but as it turned out, she was pretty much won over.

Good story, 5 stars, thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...