All Comments on 'First Times are the Best Ch. 01'

by jx88

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
mmmmm....tasty!

good story....still trying to work up the courage for my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
missed the boat

Have had that strong desire for over 30 yrs,afraid to make the move,just too risky.love this kind of story.that first time has to be the best.thanks.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 13 years ago
Agree with you guys

A real good first time story.

And a word of encouragement to you 2 if i may. Go for it. Your only regret will be that you didn't start sooner. Believe me. I know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
First Outiing

The story gave me many fine memories of the first cock I ever sucked. I wasn't yet in my teens and I sucked a very large black cock of a guy that worked on my grandfather's farm. It occured when we were in the barn taking a break and he took his cock out to piss.All I could do was to stare at it. He saw me looking and began jacking it off. I had nevet seen anything that looked so inviting as his long, hard cock. I asked him if I could feel it and he took my hand and placed it on his meat. I don't know how I knew what to do or what his reaction would be but I dropped to my knees and put my mouth over the head. There was something (which I now know was pre cum" leaking out and the taste was fantastic. I sucked it all the way and when he shot his load I took every bit of it. This event probably gave me my first hardon. After that, I blew him a couple of times everyday and eventually he began fucking my ass and in a short time he began giving my mouth and pussy to his friends. I became their slut. That was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I've been a cock sucker/fucker ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
First Times

I am a mature bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much. I love wearing panties too, but also other femine clothing and high heels.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Return engagement?

Does our adventurer return for a second round?

MI_guyMI_guyalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Great story. Sounded very realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantasy

I jerk off thinking about sucking cock for the first time. I love the smell of my own crotch when it is sweaty and I fantasize about getting between a mans hot sweaty legs and being told to put my face in his balls and to inhale his manly scent through his underwear. The guy will then hold my face there and tell me to take a big whiff and he will tell me how much I love his smell and then tell me me that I need to have him use my face. The first time taking a hard cock out of it's white encased sweaty manly pouch and feel it spring up and slap me on the lips is an image that makes me want to cum. I just want to spend a long time licking and sucking around his sweaty crotch and then have him slap my face with his dick and place his balls on my nose.and tell me suck his cock and to show him how much I want his cum by moaning while I'm sucking him. When he is ready he will tell me to take out my cock and jerk off until we both cum at the same time. What a fantasy!. It would be even hotter if my wife could be with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I wanted to do it ,so I went back to the place where I had first been blown, an adult shop. This time instead of waiting for fingers to come through the hole, mine went through, a nice semi hard cock pushed through, I got on my knees and as the guy just stood there, I worked his cock, tasting the pre cum, felt it get a bit harder, I heard the guy say i'm going to cumm so I licked the head of his cock and as he started to cumm, I took it deep in my mouth and swallowed the lot. That was 30 years ago and I am still swallowing cumm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my fantasy

I want to do that one time but I don't mind gagging the hell out of myself and having it in my mouth when I swallow all the sperm I can milk out of it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want cock

I like the thought of man's hard dick in my mouth. I want it so badly when I masturbate that I've been sucking dildos for the past 15 years. Really want the real thing though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nervous

I want to suck my first cock so bad I v tried eating my own cum so I thick I'd swallow can any body help me get past the nervousness

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There is nothing better than having a nice stiff cock in your mouth spurting out a load of cum. I get to do it every week with my male lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous