First Valentines Day After...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling him growing hard, his mother opened her eyes. Looking up at him with almost all of his flabby penis in her mouth, she gave his cock one long hard suck. "Happy Valentine's Day, again," she smiled up at him wickedly, letting his big, fat cock slowly slip out of her mouth, "did you like your first gift of the day tiger?"

"Oh, God," he groaned, smiling back at her, "I thought I had died and gone to heaven Mom."

"I did, too," she said softly, leaning down and running her soft, pink tongue up the entire length of his hard, throbbing boy-cock, "it was the best ever and it was the youngest cock in my life darling."

Looking up at him sensually, she lifted his erect penis once again. Leaning down, she slowly sucked the great, bloated head of his cock back into her mouth. As he watched her soft red lips slowly slither down his swollen manhood, he could feel her soft, silky tongue teasing and taunting his sensitive cockhead. Ever so slowly, she sucked more and more of his cock into her hot, clutching mouth until she had his long prod inside her mouth.

"Oh, My lovely little Baby, you have such a beautiful, big penis," she cooed appreciatively as she reached up and once again slowly pulled his cock down to her lips.

Opening her mouth, she gently sucked her son's deep red cock head into her mouth. She could feel his growing excitement as she lazily ran her tongue around the bulging rim of his cock head, tickling and toying with the little cleft under it where the glans corona was split.

"Oh, Mother, you're going to make me cum too fast," he whined as he felt her start to suck on him.

"Uuuuuhhhuuuhhhh," she mumbled, her mouth filled with his hot hardness.

He could feel his passion rising once again as she lovingly sucked and toyed with him. The wickedness of their incestuous bond was so sexually arousing; he could barely contain his ardour. He did not know how much longer he would be able to postpone the inevitable as she lifted his goose-egg sized balls and gently rolled them around in her hands, kneading gently. He could feel the hot softness of her silky smooth hands as she adoringly squeezed and fondled his great sperm generators. It was quickly becoming too much as she nuzzled and sucked on him harder and harder. The incredulity of awakening to the feel of his mother sucking on him had already driven him to the point of eruption.

"God, Mom, you'd better stop," he panted, "or I'm going to cum."

Stopping for just a moment, she let his cock slowly slide out of her mouth as she looked into his eyes lovingly. Looking down to his cock, he saw that it glistened with her saliva as it slithered out of her mouth, wet and hard and primed.

"Let it baby, I want you to fill Mommy's mouth with your sweet, hot boy-cream," she whispered, "and let me suck you until I swallow all of your sweet, hot nectar."

She felt his cock lurch dangerously as she spoke and quickly sucked him back into her mouth. She began massaging his balls as she sucked, ready to milk her son for all he was worth.

"Oh, Mommy," he gasped as he felt her burning lips encircle him once again, quickly sliding down his primed rod.

He slid his fingers into her hair and grasped the back of her head, pushing his cock into her mouth with a greater urgency. He found losing his cool as he started fucking her face. Andrea held still in his grip, his cock pumping to the back of her soft, slick throat, and moaned around the girth of his cock in her mouth. She grasped his hips and held on tight to avoid choking.

He felt his cock shudder and swell with pre-eruption eagerness as his mother continued to pull and suck on him. He could feel the cum in his big, hard balls begin to boil and bubble as her soft, full lips roughly pulled on his loaded weapon. Staring down at her, he could not believe that it was really happening. How could he be lying in his bed with his mother between his legs hungrily devouring his maleness? The sheer wickedness of it was too much to accept. He felt his balls clench and shudder as they sent a fiery gusher of his syrupy white spray spewing out into her milking mouth. Her eyes flew open as her mouth was suddenly filled with his creamy froth. She swallowed as quickly as she could, but there was so much, some of it escaped out around the shaft of his cock and trickled down her chin.

Sucking and swallowing as fast as she could, she nursed on her son's big cock as it lurched again and shot out another great gob of his thick cream into her hungry mouth.

His mother tried to keep up with the flood of cum that was pouring out of his gushing penis, but some of it still managed to escape and drip down her chin once again. Over and over again, his cock jerked and spurted out its foamy load until he thought it would never stop. But at last it did.

"Oh, Fucking, God," Tim groaned as his mother continued to gently suck and nurse on his slowly shrinking cock, "Mom, you're going to kill me if you keep that up."

"Did you like it darling," she finally asked him with a smile as she let his deflating penis slip from her mouth.

"Oh, God, Yes," he gasped, looking up at her gratefully.

"I'm glad that you did," she grinned, "this is the tastiest and freshest cum I've ever tasted," smacking her lips which glistening wetly from the coating of cum that covered them and trickled down her chin.

"I like cum." She kissed the head of my cock and smiled up at me. "I like giving head, especially to a young stud like you."

"I've never had it feel that good," he sighed watching as her tiny pink tongue flick out and lick her lips, lapping away his cum.

"What would you like to do next to your Mommy?" she smiled mischievously, standing over him on her hands and knees with her full breasts dangling down over his thighs, "Or would you like to take another nap?"

"I would like to taste you MOM," he grinned up at her, reaching up and gently fondling her pendant breasts, "and make you feel as wonderful as you've made me feel."

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that sound's good," she said expectantly, "it has been so long, and I've almost forgotten how it feels."

"Bring your beautiful little, uh, pus, uh, pussy up her then Mom," he said, blushing and stammering, unused to speaking to his mother so familiarly.

"My baby wants me to straddle and fuck his face with Mommy's pussy?" she quizzed wickedly she slowly crawled up his body, with her long, tan legs straddling him.

Tim stared in disbelief and adoration as her round, bobbling breasts wiggled and jiggled above him as his mother crawled up the bed. She sat astride him over his chest and he could feel the warm moistness of her sex organ pressed against him as she gradually worked her way up his body leaving a faint trail of female juice.

Then he felt his cock reel with evil desire as his mother's soft, wet womanhood appeared above his face. She was poised over his face and he could see the long furrow of her labia. Her fingers took hold of her outer lips and she opened them to reveal two more small pink lips within, wet and inviting. It was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. It was so wonderful; it almost took his breath away. The forbidden entrance to his mother's soul was inches away from his waiting mouth. It was incredible that his mother's pussy was hovering only inches from his face. Staring up at it, he could see the thick, fleshy lips drooping down, glistening with her juices. The puffy labium on each side of the sanctified opening of her vagina was cleanly shaven and looked smooth and soft. It was unthinkable, but he was only a breath away from the very centre of every erotic thought he had. His mother's wonderful, beautiful core of love, not only was he able to see it, but she was actually offering it to him. Just thinking about it was enough to make his spent cock jump up and down again with excitement.

"Kiss and lick me there," she ordered as she lowered herself to his mouth. "You can find out what a woman smells and tastes like."

He became aware of the soft smoothness of his mother's thighs as she pressed her legs together lowering her pussy down onto his lips. There it was the very place where he had been conceived, where his Dad's cock has disappeared to deposit his sperm for it to happen. The place where he had spent nine months of his life and now he was returning to it as it slowly sank down toward his face. Then suddenly he could smell the hot musk of her femininity as the hot softness of her pussy slowly caressed his lips. Tentatively at first, he eased his tongue out onto the silky softness of her vaginal lips. He was licking his mother's pussy. His cock jumped dangerously as the depraved thought tore through his head.

"Oh, My Baby," his mother groaned as she felt his tongue on her womanhood, "here it is darling, taste Mommy's pussy."

Slowly, lovingly, he searched the meaty folds of flesh for her button of joy.

"CHRisstttt Holy Ghost!" his mother gasped as his tongue found it.

Poking at the hard little button of nerves hidden inside of its fleshy cave, he felt it slowly ease off the sheath until it jutted out hard and ready. Quickly, he attacked it with a vengeance, flicking his tongue back forth across it mercilessly as his mother writhed in delight.

"Oh, MY God, YES, Baby, YES, Do, it BABy, Do it to Mommy," she moaned, her hips jerking and jumping wildly.

Tim could not believe that this woman was his mother. Not his dear, sweet mother, who had never uttered even so much as a curse word, had never even pretended to be the least be sexy. This was the woman who had disciplined him when he was wrong and praised him when he was right. He had given him comfort when he needed comfort and now she was becoming a sex-crazed fanatic literally right before his eyes.

Reaching up, Tim grasped his mother's perfectly rounded, smooth buttocks and pulled her dripping cunt down even harder as his tongue ravaged her swollen clitoris.

"OH FUCK YES, OH FUCK YES, OH FUCK YES," she blathered as her hips shook and bounced sending cunt juice splattering all over her son's face.

Like a man gone insane, Tim pillaged his mother's weeping gash and jutting little clitoris. Faster and faster, his tongue raked back and forth across it, driving his mother closer and closer to the point of no return.

She was now grinding her cunt into his face as he pulled her down onto him. He could feel her smooth inner thighs grinding into his cheeks as he devoured her sweetness. Then without any warning, his lips were bathed with a gush of hot, fragrant juices.

"OH MYGOD I'M CUMMIINNNGGGggggg," his mother screamed out as her body began to jerk and spasm uncontrollably.

Wrapping his arms around her hips, Tim hugged her pussy down against his face. Holding her imprisoned in his arms, he hungrily devoured her cunt as she writhed and cried out in pleasure.

"OH, God, I Love it, I Love it, I Love it, Oh, My, Baby," she gushed out as she continued to thrust herself down at him.

The flow of her sweet nectar went on and on as she kept crying and writhing until at last she collapsed, rolling onto her side beside him.

Even though she had rolled off him, Tim followed her and kept licking and teasing her clitoris until she gently pushed his head away from her.

"Please, Baby, wait a few minutes," she cooed, "its too sensitive now."

"Did it feel good, Mom?" he asked innocently.

"Oh, God, Yes," she blurted out, "it never felt that good with any other man. Never, ever. It was beautiful."

After a few moments, Tim scooted up until he was facing his mother. Both of them lay on their side looking into each other's eyes for several seconds. Finally, Tim leaned forward and ever so gently kissed her on the mouth. The kiss, soft and tender in the beginning soon became brutal and demanding as they crushed their lips together. After several seconds, his mother pulled back gasping for air.

"Oh, My, Baby," she panted, "you are already a man and you know how to make me so hot."

As she spoke, she ran her hand down his chest, over his flat, hard stomach to his jutting, throbbing penis.

"My, God, you're already hard again," she groaned, wrapping her hand around the thick, blue-veined shaft of his penis.

"Just touching you makes so hard I hurt," he whined as she slowly stroked his hardness with her soft, clenched hand.

Tim was content to let his mother gently stroke him for a while. Then he slowly got to his hands and knees beside her, his giant cock jutting out from his groin wickedly.

"Does my Baby want another present," his mother gurgled, rolling over onto her back and spreading her long, tan legs apart.

"Very Badly," he grunted, crawling up between her outstretched legs.

"Mommy's present is already open and ready for my Baby," she cooed, fingering her wet, drooling pussy open.

"God, Mother! It's beautiful," Tim gushed, looking down at the fleshy pink pit of his mother's sanctity that now lay open and wet.

As he crawled up, she grabbed hold of his slashing, bobbing cock and slowly began to bend it down toward her gaping love-wound.

"Mommy wants all of Baby inside of her place," she whispered. "Push it into Mommy until it won't go any deeper, Baby, Please."

As she spoke, Tim felt the head of his colossal cock touch the hot, wetness of her waiting femininity. An electric shock ran through his body as he slowly forced himself down into the hot, sucking depths of his mother's ravenous cunt. Even though he was big, she was so hot and ready, his throbbing penis sliced down into her hot, flooded cunt like a knife through butter. Forcing the narrow channel of her hot, sucking cunt to accept his hugeness, he thrust himself deeper and deeper into the core of her forbidden motherhood. Like some monstrous battering ram, it battered its way down the hot, slippery sheath until at last his stomach slapped down onto hers.

"Oh, God, it's all in me, my baby is all in me," she gasped as she clenched her cuntal muscles down around his throbbing boy-cock.

"Oh, My, God," he groaned, feeling the blistering juices of her cunt burning his cock, "I LOVE IT."

Holding his cock buried inside of her, he reached down and hooked his elbows behind her knees. Grunting, he lifted her long, shapely legs up higher and higher until at last her thighs were pressed up against her soft tits. She was now completely exposed and at his mercy as he slowly withdrew his penis.

Pausing only briefly, he quickly hammered his cock back into her brutally. The force of his thrust was such that it almost knocked the breath out of her. Then he slowly withdrew it again and slammed it back into her forcefully. Tears started rolling down her cheeks with pleasure of his hard fuck. After several brutal thrusts, he stopped assaulting her and began to fuck her with long, penetrating thrusts burying himself up to the hilt inside her hot, sucking cunt every time. In and out, in and out, he slid his big peter as she mewed and whimpered in adoration and delight.

Time seemed to stop as they fucked and fucked. Then suddenly, she was consumed by the unholy fire of another orgasm as her body shook and quivered. Even though he could feel the ravages of her orgasm coursing through her body, he didn't relent and continued to stroke his cock into her deep and hard.

"OH YES, OH YES, OH YES, BABY FUCK MOMMY!" she growled out as her whole body shook uncontrollably.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the last throes of her orgasm faded. Tim continued to feed his pulsating prick into her as she willingly accepted it. Reaching down to his pistoning butt, she grabbed the cheeks of his ass, bringing blood as she dug her nails into him, pulling him into her harder and harder. Still, he did not succumb to the passion of the moment as he continued to drive himself down into the hot, clutching depths of her love-wound over and over again.

Then for a second time, she was possessed by a fiery orgasm. Shaking so badly her teeth were chattering, she was whisked to heights of pleasure that were so intense, they were frightening. She had never experienced such joy and delight with any other man in her whole life. It was too much and she began to sob fitfully, but Tim continued to fuck her mercilessly.

"Oh, unh, Mommy, unh, are, unh, you, unh, okay?" he was able to grunt between thrusts as he finally felt himself nearing release. "God, Ahh, Yes, Ahh, I, Ahh, Feel, Ahh, Wonderful," she gurgled out between strokes of his mighty engine, "Fuck, Ahh, Me, Ahh, Baby."

Feeling his own culmination rapidly approaching, Tim began to fuck his mother harder and deeper. Soon his hips were a blur of pink as his cock slashed in and out her wetly. The wet, slurping sounds of their lovemaking was filling the room along with the grunts and groans of the two lovers. Closer and closer he drew until at last it was on him like a demon.

"OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDD!!!" he bellowed out as his mammoth cock exploded inside of his mother's drenched cunt for the second time that day.

"OH YES BABY!!" she screamed back at him as she tripped off into her fourth orgasm of the day.

They were once again like two battling beasts as they clawed and scratched at each other. Their bodies slapped together obscenely as Tim's cock spurted its potent cream into his mother and then retreated for a moment before crashing together again. Their macabre, incestual dance went on and on as Tim's penis spurted and spurted inside his mother's cunt. Within moments her cunt was filled to overflowing with his thick, white love-milk and it began pouring out of her cunt. Still it wouldn't stop until both of them were covered with its hot, clinging stickiness.

After it finally stopped, they lay unmoving, their bodies crushed together in a deep, passionate embrace for the longest time. Then, slowly, they parted.

"OH," she winced when his limp cock popped out of her battered and bruised cunt.

"I'm sorry, Mommy," he apologized as he rolled over onto his back.

"That's okay, Baby," she smiled at him, lifting his sodden warrior and giving it a loving squeeze, "it is just so big, but I loved that onslaught darling. No body has fucked me that harder, Wow!"

"Not now," he grinned tiredly, looking over at the clock by his bed and seeing that it was already past noon.

What a Valentine's Day, he thought. Not only had he gotten laid on this day, but he had gotten laid by his mother, the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world.

"Thank you for a wonderful Valentine's Day, Mother," he said softly, turning and facing her again.

"You're welcome," she smiled at him mischievously, "but it's not over yet."

"What, what, do you mean there's more," he asked, hardly daring to believe there could be more.

What could she mean, he wondered. Maybe they were going to make love for the rest of the day. That would be unbelievable. Even as he thought about it, he felt a tingle of excitement trickle through his shrunken manhood.

"Why don't you take a quick nap," she smiled at him, slowly sitting up, sending her breasts into a fit of shaking and wiggling, "and when you wake up I will have your other present ready."

"Okay, I could use a little rest," he yawned, "I'm getting worn out trying to keep up with you."

"Oh, you naughty little boy," she laughed, standing up. "Go night-night for a while and Mommy will get your other present ready for you."

The events of the morning had drained Tim emotionally and physically and within moments he was asleep again.

He felt as if he had only slept for a moment when he felt himself being coaxed to wakefulness by a wet warmness enveloping his sleeping manhood. Lazily, he drifted toward consciousness and opened his eyes. Groggily, he saw his mother sitting between his legs with his cock in her hands. Unable to comprehend what she was doing, he was enjoying the feel of her hands as she gently massaged his floppy prick.