First Valentines Day After...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riganut
riganut
272 Followers

What in the world was happening, he wondered as a paralyzing jolt of panic tore through his brain. Why was she doing this to him, he struggled to remember. Then suddenly, it all came back to him and he slowly relaxed.

"Oh, you're finally awake," she smiled up continuing to caress his big, soft dick. "I thought you were going to sleep all day, so I decided to wake you up."

"Huh," he responded sleepily, looking over at the clock and seeing that it was five o'clock already.

He had slept for more than four hours, but his thoughts were still muddled and slow, as he tried to shake the cobwebs from his mind. Looking back at his mother, it took him several moments to realize that she had removed her lingerie and was naked. God, she was beautiful, he thought to himself as he drunkenly leered at her.

"What's wrong?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face, "You look drunk."

"I have never seen you naked before Mom," he mumbled, "and you're, you're just so, so beautiful, it almost hurts to look at you."

"Oh, My," she blushed brightly, starting to raise her arms to cover her large, round breasts, but stopping, "that was the most wonderful compliment any man has ever given me."

"I meant every word of it," he asserted. "You're lovely and I Love you with all my heart."

"Shush that up before you make me cry," she laughed softly, but couldn't stop two big, wet tears from coursing down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry," Tim apologized, not sure what to do or say, "I didn't mean to make you cry."

"Well," she began, wiping the tears from her cheeks, "I have your last gift ready if you would like it. It is very special but only if you like it, OK."

"Really?" he said, quickly looking around the room without seeing any evidence of a gift.

"Yes, Silly," she smirked at him as she watched him looking around the room.

"I don't see it."

As he watched on with anticipation, his mother slowly got up to her hands and knees.

"Would you like this," she asked him, turning and presenting him with her upturned beautiful butt.

"What, uh, what the......." he stammered as he stared at her glistening behind, "you mean, uh, you mean........"

"I mean would you like to have my other place," she said softly, "it is the place that women keep for only those men who are very, very special. I have never given it to another man. And you are my very, very special person on this very special day. I want you to have Mommy's virgin anus, Mommy's shit-chute. It's a tight cherry for you to pop on this memorable day darling."

Tim was speechless as he stared at his mother's beautifully rounded bottom. It was a wondrous work of art. Both of the big, soft globes of flesh were flawlessly soft, yet firm at the same time. It wasn't hard, but it didn't sag either. It was perfection, then as his eyes sought out the core of her other place. He suddenly realised that she had liberally coated her anus with some kind of lubricant and that was why her ass was glistening in the dull light. Then with another revelation, he touched his cock and found it covered with the same slippery substance. A bolt of sheer sexual excitement tore though his brain as it finally came to him what she had planned. She wanted him to take her in the ass.

Tim nearly fainted with rapture as saw his mother looking over her shoulder at him expectantly.

"Well, can't you make up your mind?" she asked him, slowly undulating her beautiful derriere at him enticingly.

"Oh, God, YES Mother," he blurted out, struggling up to his hands and knees behind her.

"You're going to have to be gentle," she cautioned him when she felt his hands on her hips, "you're big and Mommy's rectum is small and still virgin, you might hurt me badly."

"Oh, Mother, I don't want to do this," he complained, "if it's going to hurt you."

"It's OK honey, I think I can take you this way," she smiled at him, "but you're just going to have to be gentle, that's all. After all, love being buggered my baby!""

"I will, I promise," he gushed out as his cock slowly started to harden and stand out.

"Not too slow, though," she told him inching back toward him, "because you'll have to get it in me before it gets too big or it will never fit."

"Okay," he muttered, taking hold of his hardening maleness and scooting up behind her upturned butt.

Because his cock wasn't hard, he grabbed it with both hands to hold it still. Leaning forward, he slowly placed the great bulbous head of his prick on the tiny, little wrinkled opening to his mother's tight anal opening. Slowly, he began to lean toward her as he felt her pushing back against him. Both of them were straining hard, but nothing happened for the longest time.

"Oh, Tim, I'm sorry, but I don't think OH MY GOD," she winced in pain as the swollen head of his cock finally popped through the hot, clinging ring of muscles surrounding her anus. "WAIT ... DON'T MOVE WAIT! Ohhhh ... your cock splitting me ... uuuhhhhhg."

Tim felt as if his cock was going to be decapitated as the strong ring of muscles encircling her asshole clamped down around his growing cock. He could not believe it, but the head of his penis was inside his mother's rectum. He had never felt anything so tight and hot and excruciatingly wicked before. It was all he could do to keep from erupting inside of her at this very moment and he hadn't even fucked her. He knew that no matter what, he would not be able to last long inside the fiery channel of his mother's anus. But, if she wanted him to fuck her in the ass, he was determined to fuck her lovely ass.

He looked at what he has done and found that his cock is fully embedded into his mother's asshole. He opened her ass cheeks with his hands to better enjoy the sight, it was awesome.

"What... What does it looks like?" Andrea asked from under the pillow.

"No damage, Mom," he grinned: "Get ready now, we go!"

"Ouch! Be careful, this is the first time... Oh my God! Oh my God, it burns... Oohhh ...slowly, Baby, push it gently," she whimpered as she groaned and pushed back against her son's invading penis.

Straining with the effort to force himself inside the inviolable stricture of his mother's ass, it was all Tim could do to keep from cumming. At least his cock was now hard enough, he could let go of it. Releasing himself, he grabbed onto his mother's round, firm thighs and forcefully pulled her back onto himself. Slowly, inch by inch, his horrendous cock was disappearing into his mother's asshole. He was big and she was so tight, there was no indication of her asshole, it seemed he just disappeared into her ass. Finally, he had his hard, throbbing peter buried up his mother's asshole.

"Oh, Baby, Please, Just wait for a minute till Mommy' shit-hole get accustomed to it," she implored him as she stood before him on her hands and knees with her head hanging down, "I just need a minute to relax my chute, please."

Stopping at his mother's request, Tim slowly felt his way down to his mother's drooling, empty womanhood. Running his finger up the wet, fleshy furrow of her vagina, he searched for his clitoris. Finally, he finally found the swollen little button. Quickly, he began to flick and toy with it as his mother moaned her approval. Then as he played with her clitoris with one hand, he slowly eased one, and then two fingers up into her deserted womanhood. As he did, he could feel the hard rigidity of his cock through the delicate, thin layer of tissues separating his mother's asshole from her vagina. His mother's legs were slowly creeping farther and farther apart as he slowly finger fucked her and played with her clitoris.

"Push it in, Baby," she finally told him, "I want to take all of you in my ass."

Pulling his fingers out of her cunt, he grasped her hips again and quickly began to pull her back onto his stiff, jutting weapon. As he did, he felt his cock begin to slide into her again. Then he felt her grunt and shove herself back at him forcefully. The combination of their efforts quickly forced his cock down into the very core of her asshole and the impalement did not stop until his belly slapped up against her soft, rounded butt.

"Oh, God, I don't believe it," his mother groaned, "I can't believe that I took all of your penis up my rectum."

"Every last inch," Danny grunted, still labouring to control the urge to dump his load into her asshole.

"It's beginning to feel good, now," she crooned, "and I want you to fuck Mommy's tight ass-hole for a long time."

"I want to, Mother, but you are so hot and tight," he told her, "I don't know how long I can last."

"Okay, Baby, but go as long as you can, for Mommy."

Knowing that he was only moments away from exploding inside the hot, compressed channel of his mother's asshole, he quickly jerked his cock back almost all the way out. Then, with a loud grunt, he slammed his cock back into the enlarged channel of her asshole. It was all he could take.

"That's right son, it's me... It's Mom... You're fucking your very own mother right in the ass... I gave birth to you and now I'm forcing you to fuck me in the ass... Look son look... Look at who you're fucking... You're having sodomized incest with your mother..." she was uttering like she is insane and the passion of the moment overwhelmed him and he felt his cock buck and detonate inside of her.

"OH FUCK MOMMY I'M SORRY," he bellowed out as his cock sent the first giant gusher of white-hot semen spewing out onto the sensitive lining of his mother's colon.

"OH, BABYYYYYYYY," she screeched, unable to stop herself from falling headlong into another mind boggling orgasm. At the same time she reached behind and spread her cheeks for him, telling him, "Yes baby, come in mommy's ass, come, yes, oh fuck, fill me baby...fill Mommy's ass-hole with that hot cum."

He felt like a bomb exploding in his head, such was the violence of his release. "Oh my God, I feel it!" Andrea panted painfully, "I can feel your cum filling my ass!"

Neither of them could stop their bodies from shaking and quivering as unfathomable currents of pure sexual pleasure flowed through their bodies unabated. The pleasure they felt was so pure and intense, it threatened to overload their pleasure circuits and leave both of them insane.

Unknowingly, Tim's hands had found his mother's great, pendant breasts as they hung down underneath her. Grabbing them, he pulled on them, using them for a fulcrum as he drove his spurting, spewing manhood deeper and deeper into the overflowing cavern of her ass.

"OH FUCKING GOD ABOVE," his mother screamed as her body writhed and shook, "I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE ITTTTTT."

Tim hung onto his mother for dear life as his cock continued to empty itself into her drenched, sodden asshole. Finally, it couldn't bring itself to reload and fire as it begin to rapidly shrink and slither back down his mother's battered and abused asshole. His whole body was on the brink of total exhaustion as he slowly fell backward jerking his shrinking maleness from his mother aching asshole.

"Ouch," she yelped as his cock popped out of her asshole with farting noise.

"Ooops, sorry baby, Mommy couldn't control that fart,' she whispered blushing, "you have over stretched my ass-hole."

"How does it look like?" she asked, half embarrassed and half intrigued.

"Hmmm..." Tim smiled, since the tissue wasn't yet closing back and the hole was gaping open, "It's most definitely not a virgin hole any more Mom."

"Oh, it was so cute!" she complained in mocking sorrow.

"You've got a cherry popped today Mom" He added, with open satisfaction.

"Yeah!" she agreed, "We have to celebrate, that was awesome!"

But then she collapsed on her face as Tim fell onto his back. Neither of them had the energy nor desire to talk and within moments they were both asleep.

Tim didn't know how long he had been asleep, but it was dark outside when he was finally able to force his eyes open. Reaching over, he flicked on the lamp. Looking down, he saw that it was nine o'clock. Damn, he thought to himself, what a birthday. He and his mother had spent the entire day fucking and sucking and eating. He would never, ever forget this birthday in a million years.

Looking around, he could find no evidence of their transgression. He was lying under the cover of his freshly made bed that smelled fresh and clean, but he could not remember if it was the same bedding that had been on the bed last night or not. Shaking his head, he smiled at the prospect of future assignations with his mother when he heard his mother coming up the stairs. It was funny, he thought, how well you got to know one's step when you lived together for so long. Waiting anxiously, he watched the door to see if she was coming back to his room. Then she suddenly appeared in the door, holding a tray with a heart shaped Valentine's Day cake on it. Disappointed, Tim noticed that she was now dressed in a soft pastel summer dress. It was a little low cut, but it definitely wasn't sexually provocative. Puzzled, he smiled at her.

"Oh, my Valentine is finally awake," his mother said as she strolled into his room. "It's about time. I was going to wake you up anyway, even if you were asleep."

"Well, Mom," he yawned and smiled, "it's your fault. You wore me out."

"What do you mean by that," she asked him, a grin on her face as she leaned down to set the tray down on his bed stand.

"You know what I mean," he grinned lasciviously starring down the front of his mother's dress at her breasts.

Seeing him looking down the front of her dress, Andrea blushed and stood up quickly.

"Didn't you get that backward, Mom," he leered at her obscenely as he reached out and slipped his hand up under her dress.

riganut
riganut
272 Followers