First Visit to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took both his hands and spread her wonderfully fat pussy lips exposing the hot pink flesh beneath. He admired the sight for an instant and dove in tongue first. His animal instincts had over took him and he wasn't about to back off now. Her scent was driving him crazy the more he had the more he wanted. He slid his tongue from the entrance to her pussy to her clit back and forth sticking his tongue as deep inside he as it would go the taking her own moisture he would slide up and flick her clit as hard as he could with his soft instrument.

Once she was opened for him his hands were no longer needed so he placed each on a breast holding the nipple between the thumb and forefinger giving him the ability to squeeze the breast and play with the nipple at the same time. His passion was growing to the point he was attacking her pussy and mauling her tits at the same time. She was screaming from the pain-pleasure and he was now totally driven by the sights and sounds of their mutual yearnings.

She began to scream again and this time he was prepared, he wasn't about to release her this time. She was his woman and he wasn't allowing anything to stop him, he was going to eat from her all her offerings and take what was left. Her Moaning and screaming was echoing inside the room and probably half way across the motel but he didn't care. Her Love was flowing from inside her like a river flows to the sea. She was sweet and salty at the same time, the more she cum the harder he worked her. He was now squeezing her breasts almost as hard as he could and his mouth was all over her sex like a man possessed. A vaginal vampire that had to have its daily fix of woman to survive.

Her screams subsided and she quit breathing he was afraid he was killing her, that maybe she was a sickly person and this was to much for her but for some reason he couldn't stop. Finally a sound came from deep inside her and she screamed a scream that would wake the dead. Then the crescendo he wasn't expecting she released her cum as a man does she was squirting onto his face he new it was cum as he watched it he moved over her and opened his mouth to her and she filled him with her fluid he drank from her well of sex all she had to give. He never questioned what the fluid was he didn't know and he didn't care, it was her offering to him and he was receiving it as his reward.

He managed to extricate himself from between her legs and moved to lay beside her on the bed. Her Smile was wide and continual as she wrapped herself around him. Pulling him into her so they were as one again. She began kissing his shiny cum coated face licking her juices from his lips and cheeks. Cleansing her man as well as kissing him. Finally in a deep throaty voice she told him how much she enjoyed what he had done for her and how she had never been treated to this kind of loving before. Her once hard nipples were now sitting softly on his chest as they kissed and talked like old friends and new lovers.

After smoking a couple of cigarettes and spending time talking and laughing she began to rub his leg again moving from his upper thigh to his hairy balls, back and forth she moved slowly yet with determination. She laid him back on the bed and began her slow journey exploring his body. Her soft kisses made him shiver with desire as she began moving her lips to his small yet sensitive nipples. He moaned as she suckled one then the other. Her hands had found his manhood and she was toying with his balls as each of his nipples hardened more than he dreamed.

He reached to hold her hanging breast as she moved over his body but she pulled it away. "Not now" She told him "It will distract me" so he somehow managed to keep his hands off her full mounds. She moved lower and her tongue flicked the head of his penis he jumped like he had been shocked buy 220 volts but she never backed away. She pulled him into her mouth and began to message his manhood with her mouth and tongue. He was putty in her hands and she knew it.

Her sucking became more pronounced and she began to message his balls with much more zeal. She had pushed back the foreskin on his uncircumcised cock and the super sensitive head was being loved beyond his wildest fantasy. He could feel his toes curl under her expert head. Her movements began to quicken and she bounced up and down fucking him with her mouth. He had never had a woman so wanting of him and he was determined to give her all she wanted. He thrust his hips into her mouth as he would if he were inside her the faster she moved the faster he moved. His cock felt as big as John Holmes to him and he knew it probably wasn't even hard but the sensation was there and the woman was there, what else could he ask for.

Suddenly he felt a tingling in his balls, something he hadn't felt in many years. This couldn't be what he thought but what ever it was he wasn't backing down and his lovely woman seemed to have sensed his impending climax so she wasn't backing off either. She pumped and sucked and sucked and pumped as his balls began to burn. Her reward was cuming and he was going to see to it she got it. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head onto his erupting geyser. His balls emptied years of frustration into her sweet hot mouth. He screamed like he had never screamed before telling her to suck him, don't pull off now and she didn't, she stayed with him till he was totally empty. His balls had shrunk to the size of peas from their discharge. He felt as if he dumped gallons of sperm into her mouth, and when she released his totally spent organ she had that wonderful smile on her face again.

Licking her lips she looked at him and said "I thought you told me you were harmless"

"I was he told her"

"Till I met you"

He had Never had anything like this day in his life and he wasn't about to lose it now that he had found it. They sat on the bed both smiling and smoking their cigarettes in the total relaxation that comes only from a Great round of love making.

After 4 hours in the motel room both totally spent, they stood at the door kissing each other good bye. He was afraid to ask if he would ever see her again. So he decided to give her a kiss that wouldn't say good bye but would say there is more and better to come if we only practice.


As he pulled out of the parking lot the smile on his face told him he had become a man again.

12