All Comments on 'Firsts All Round'

by HJVento

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

Love everything about it. Please write a equal or similar pegging tale.

GaucueretGaucueretover 10 years ago
Awesome!

This was very arousing and highly well written. I like how the sexual firsts these characters went through were portrayed as a natural extension of the love and trust they clearly have for each other. It made the scenes flow very well and injected them with authenticity. Overall, keep writing! I look forward to future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anal play

I have always wanted my wife to play with my ass but she was not into it. One time she did oblige me and slid her 8” dildo into my lubed ass. I loved the feel of my ass filled with the rubber cock. At one point I asked her how much was in, and she said almost all of it. I told her to stick it all the way in and fucked me hard. I easily took the whole thing and loved it. After a few minutes of reaming my ass she told me to make myself cum. I had been jerking my cock as she fucked me. Before long I was cumming like mad, covering my stomach with hot cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHJVento@HJVento
I write stories with the hopes of people enjoying the fantasy worlds I create. These stories are fictional, and some even requested to be written by fans. I appreciate all your comments and I am glad if you enjoyed any of my stories. They are not limited to any specific topi...