All Comments on 'Firsts Ch. 07'

by TheKiss

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 15 years ago
That was...

...a very good ending! Glad you managed to finish it, and dont worry about timescales, everyone has a real life that keeps them from writing. Looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awww blyess

thats one very sweet ending for them it would be so nice to hear from them again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the story It is a good one. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yay!

great ending! happy that everything turned out so well. excited to hear you are thinking about doing more stories about the fam :)

enemyinsideofmeenemyinsideofmeover 15 years ago
great ending

loved this series. I'm hoping you do conitune...with mateo and mel, perhaps?!?!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love to see more!

I really enjoyed the whole series - thanks

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
cute ending

what do you mean "I can't tell you what the future will bring"

of course they will get married and have babies!!! duh? LOL. thanks for the nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very cute

I've been waiting for the ending to this story for a while now. although I thought it would be a few more chapters. I fell in love with this story the first time I read it. Thanks for sharing it with us I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

This was a wonderful series... Definitely one of the best I've read on literotica. You captured so well the misunderstandings and confusion and passion of being a young adult. Your characterization, pacing, and story lines were excellent. I thought Kes' first time was a little unrealistic (would have hurt more), and I skipped some of the later sex scenes because they interrupted the story line. However, your well-drawn characters, well-chosen descriptions, well-written dialogue, and just overall excellent writing, made this series truly a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My Favourite

Loved everthing about it!! The story and the characters were perfectly written and easy to relate to. I loved it 10/10!!

I would like to see something happen between mel and matt... maybe in your next atory. But well done! your an amazing writer!

revelrynyrevelrynyabout 14 years ago

this was a good read. i liked the chemistry between all of the characters. you should definitely post again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

really enjoyed your story, great writing and characters and awesome sex scenes. Hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love it

well written cute story. very intriguing sex scenes and good overall plot. nice job. =D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mel and Mat?

Well written and interesting. Looking forward to the next installment with Mel and Matt. Looks like something is happening there! Thanks for writing a good one.

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 14 years ago
I hated to see this end!

I love this story! Humour, romance and love all around!

Fabulous!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
additonal story?

I agree with the Mel and Matt idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

this is without a doubt my favorite story on this site. congrats :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the bros

Great story!! 2 points of view made it interesting as hell :) n I love Luis and Tommy haha. Great Job !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I don't know how I never found the story before but it sure made my sunday a helluva lot better. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Expected more

3/5

I appreciate the way you ended the story but it could have been more pleasant if you would have taken more time to reveal their relationship.

At first you illustrated everything with slow pace and suddenly in last chapter everything ends abruptly. Naaaa

Actuality is missing, to be honest.

Seems like a fantasy than to be a romantic story.

I hope you will try to cut this sick-flick sexy drama and concentrate more on immaculate relationship building.

Don't get me in a wrong way....I literally enjoyed your story and irrespective of strong characters, plot collapsed and that where everything went wrong.

Wish you the very best for future stories and hope I will enjoy more if you pour in it more.

-- jokerjck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please...!

you mentioned you were going to continue writing about these people.... As a fan, I'd be happy to grovel on my knees if it'd make you write more... Please! I love your writing style, and I'd love to read about Matt, and Mel. Preferably together, but that's just me... :P

please!

romantique13romantique13about 9 years ago
Mel And Matt Series Please

Please start writing already about Mel & Matt. I would love to see Matt break down the front he puts up as he falls in love with Mel

AvidStorieReaderAvidStorieReaderabout 7 years ago
Great story

Very good story. I really do enjoy stories that are complete.

buckshot46buckshot46over 6 years ago
DITTO On Great Story

This covers the complete series, Chapters 1 - 7.

Liked the story from beginning through the end.

The story just seemed to work all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah!

*spoilers*

Like the part where Rebecca lies but Res actually went inside the apartment to shout at him and not run away crying. Cause if she had then I swear I would have stopped reading the story then and there. And this seems more 'Res' too because she definitely doesn't take shit from anyone. Just didn't like the way she was trying to discover her sexuality. She treated Gabe too casually.

But overall, I love the story and the 3 brothers actually add to the dimensions of this story. But why does Matt not have a steady girlfriend right now?

He seems too mature to be into flings as he is basically the Head of the family and almost 24? Whatever I just loved the potential of this tale and maybe a little more effort would have made it Perfect with a capital P.

Anyhow I loved it. Of course somethings are there that I don't have to like but that add to the depth of this story. Maybe mentioning her having sex with one of her BFs was important to realise what she felt for Gabe but I just wonder what if it wasn't mentioned. Atleast I would have had a 'Feel Good' thing that Gabe was her first and only. But like I said, I don't have to like it. Still wonder about their future. Hopefully an Epilogue is on way (yeah right after 11 year!). Or I can just think of one.(Hint: I am a very optimistic person so probably marriage, kids, they run the garage together with Res taking care of accounting aspect, Mel and Matt getting together, Rico...no clue where he fits)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous