Fishbowl In-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Father in law gets his.
3.4k words
4.23
71.7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a week had passed. Judy, my daughter in law, had kept too herself a lot of the time. I noticed that she was wearing conservative clothing when we did have occasion to be together. I had not had a chance to get with any of my friends from the club so I was really ready to have some fun. On Thursday I noticed a matchbook from the club on the kitchen table. This got me thinking of the friends I could meet up with. When I called Jan she was really excited about getting together asking if Judy would be there. I'm not sure but I hope so was my reply

That evening Judy was acting very upbeat and had on a really nice dress even if it was on the modest side. I really liked the choice of shoes, a stiletto fuck me style pump, with black hose. She took off around 5:30.

After a long shower, I got dressed in a nice slack and shirt set. Making sure to put just the rite amount of colonel on in the proper places. Making sure I had a couple condoms to spare.

I drove to the club.

Upon arriving I noticed Judy's car wasn't here. This disappointed me somewhat; I had so looked forward to getting some more of that nice ass.

When I entered the main room to do some dancing Deb joined me for some slow sensual moves around the floor running her leg between mine and arousing me greatly. She whispered how she wanted me to get ready for some really hot action. Pulling me towards the larger of the private rooms, as we got closer she pulled out a mask to place over my eyes.

"What's this?" I asked? "Just play along." she whispered.

When we got into the room I was immediately aware of several different perfumes being in the room.

"Ok here is the drill you can do anything you wish to any of us but you must remain blind-folded and let us do anything we wish to you."

This sounded interesting. "How am I supposed to do anything without seeing?" I protested.

"Just use the brail method." Came a reply in a rather husky voice, I figured their must be at least one other man in the room as well.

I felt a hand placed on my manhood pulling me in a direction away from the door I figured to the bed but was soon turned and set in a chair with a swivel and reclining motion. Immediately the hand was replaced by a mouth raising my attention quickly. I tried to place a hand on the head of the person and was stopped by someone who placed it on a rather large breast. This wasn't either Jan's or Deb's but it felt really firm. My mouth soon replaced the hand, sucking and biting the nipple.

"Ohhh... shit this mouth is getting me off." I chimed in.

"Let it go baby." Was the reply and I let fly the first shot of the night.

Loosing some of my rigid ness, I fell back in the seat. The breast I was playing with helped me up placing me on a bed and soon straddled my face. I commenced licking for all I was worth. The pussy was as sweet as a piece of cherry pie and smelled as good.

I was regaining some of my stiffness when someone sat on it taking the whole length inside in one stroke. Setting there she started contracting and releasing her muscles, making it feel like I was being milked. I could hear her breathing start to get ragged and deep.

"Gaaah dammm this is as advertised he has a kink at just the rite angle to hit my spot."

Someone started to play with my nuts and brought me close to shooting my second load of the night. When the hand playing with my nuts started to explore my brown hole with a finger causing me to lose some of the pressure to shoot off I tried to object but the pussy on my face just planted down on me.

Soon after the mustache rider fell off to my side and the one impaled on my dick fell to my chest. It seemed like this was the firm boobed gal I had played with earlier. She continued to work her magic on me and rolled me on top. As I started to pump, I felt a hand return to my ass playing with it and rubbing the entry with some warm wet substance. It had a warming texture to it making me wonder what was being planned.

The lover under me whispered. "Relax and enjoy, you like giving it to us in the ass we thought you should feel what it's like."

Just then I felt two strong sets of hands lift us a bit and a pillow was inserted under the two of us. As I was about to object a ball and string was placed in my mouth so I couldn't talk. Next I felt something pressing into my ass just a little then withdraw returning a second later with a little more force. This caused me to squeeze my ass and try to halt the penetration but the dick at my ass was too stiff.

"Relax Jessie you will enjoy it when it passes your sphincter."

I knew this is what I had told several women in the past so I tried to relax some. Sure enough it went in and I could feel the full length in me. I started to shake from the pussy under me and the pressure in my ass, every electrode in my body was screaming for relieve. When I did cummm, it felt like I came for a full minute.

I was picked up from the bed and taken to the shower where both Jan and Deb were there to help me clean up. That was unreal Judy said you wouldn't go for that but agreed to do something if you did, so we will get to have some fun with her next.

I slipped on some shorts and went to the lounge and got a beer.

The TV was turned to the Dr's. Office room where we can play Dr. & Patient. In it were Jan, Deb and Judy. Judy had on only panties and bra both a bright red to match her hair. Jan was playing the Doctor with Deb playing the nurse. It started with a complete breast exam with some licking and biting included. Then the pelvic exam using the whole fist to stretch out the opening. Then a rather large but plug was inserted in her ass. This started to bring tears to her eyes. When she started to try to expel it the girls just put more pressure on the end of it, then Deb reached into a drawer and pulled out a strap on dick the likes of which I had never seen. It was at least 10 inches long and had vanes that stood out a good ¼ inch with a set of balls that had a switch to it obviously this was also a vibe. She strapped it on and approached Judy.

"Oh no please not that I can't take it when I have something in my ass."

"Quiet bitch you take what I decide you get tonight after the way you did me Tuesday."

She started to enter her pussy and played around her nipples never touching them just running her fingers around the edges of them. Jan had found a feather duster and started to run it all over her lower chest and pubic area.

This caused her to start to shake and moan. "Oooohhh muuuthhhher of gaaaaud fucking fuck me you cunt don't play with that thing give me all of it."

Just then she wrapped her legs around Deb's ass and pulled her up against her, impaling herself with the whole length. Judy started to shake and quiver all over letting out the highest pitched scream I have ever heard.

"Eeeeeegggggggggaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd."

Then seemed to loose all control of her bodily functions, expelling urine and popping the cork out of her ass along with other things. Both the other girls just started to laugh and scream. Shortly thereafter they started to kiss and caress Judy for a good long time. The TV was turned to another room and I went to see what I could do to help.

After the party I was sore for a couple days and stayed at home most of the time. Twice I tried to get Judy interested in doing something but she would just find an excuse to do something else.

On Friday I found another matchbook from the club on the kitchen table. Ok I get it. This is going to be our sign that we will meet at the club.

Upon arriving I was again greeted by Jan and given a mask to put on. I immediately stated no more anal for me at least for a couple weeks, she just chuckled.

Upon entering the fishbowl I felt several hands taking off my clothing, some seemed a little rough so I figured that at least one of them was a man. Immediately I was placed on the bed and had baby lotion applied to my chest and groin someone started to jerk me off and I immediately started to emit pre-cummm. A mouth soon engulfed my manhood it had a tongue ring and this drove me crazy.

Ah fuck baby daddy likes that was my first words of the night. Come on daddy baby likes to eat your cock ummm sweet nice and hard but so soft at the same time. I love that little twist at the end of it, AHHH fuck I'm close. Make daddy cummm baby. Not yet I need to have a little more fun and she inserted a finger in my ass again this caused me to loose my nut. She then swung around and planted her pussy on my face I reached up and found her breasts and started the windshield wiper routine on them flicking my thumb back and forth across them. This seemed to help as she ground her clit against my teeth I used my tongue as a small dick and fucked her hole as hard as I could I removed one hand from her chest and placed it at the entrance to her pussy pushing upwards till I found the rough spot shaped like a walnut and tweaked it till she started to shake. AHHH yeeees there you fucker do that moooore AHHH and fell against my body. All sweaty and breathless I rolled her over getting between her legs I lifted her to her knees and placed my cock in her super wet snatch. Again she let out a low purr AHHH Ohhh ahahah breathing was coming rapidly and shallow she tightened up so it felt like a vise was wrapped around my cock I started to slow down but she increased the thrusting by rocking back and forth till she came for a second time. Soon after this I shot my first load of the evening.

As I recovered the mask was removed from my face and I saw that it was my Daughter-In-Law in front of me. She was all limp and sweaty. Deb grabbed my hand and helped me up taking me to the showers. She paid special attention to my ball sack and ass region then she grabbed a razor. Laying me down on a bench she applied some shaving cream on my pubic hair and started to shave me clean. My wife had liked me bald there as well so I didn't mind. But then she turned me over and shaved all the hair around my ass hole as well. She then placed a finger in me and shoved it in till she found my colon massaging it till I was hard as hell then she stroked me till I had my second climax of the night. Ok now you're ready for your turn as the third in a chain, sweaty.

I was lead into another room and saw my Daughter-In-Law with her head buried in a redhead's groin. Starting to go to her I was stopped and asked to wait. The guy soon stood and placed June over the end of the bed entering her from the back doggie style. He was driving hard into her.

There is your target. said Deb, he likes it in the ass and all the girls have told him what a good ass fucker you are. So he wanted to try you by the way, he was the one who did yours a couple days ago.

This got me thinking. I had never fucked a guy, but it was a thought I often had when I had done some self-pleasuring. Deb reached down and stroked me placing some lube on my cock then placing a large drop on his entry hole. I stepped up and he bent his knees just enough for me to enter him. As I pushed it drove him into my Daughter-In-Law when I would withdraw he would retract from her therefore causing an effect of me fucking her in a fashion.

I could see her eyes in the mirror over the bed. She was looking right back and smiling. Deb got in front of her and placed her pussy under her head. Judy started to lick her out and focused her hands on that great chest pinching the nipples till she was almost crying then she would lick them and just role them between her fingers till Debs eye's glazed over shaking and moaning she sent Judy into a climax causing the redhead to shoot a big load into her and me to loose mine into him.

All three of us fell to the bed to relax for a couple seconds. Then I recovered in time for the redhead to give me a big kiss, the second thing I had never done to a man before tonight. I found myself responding to it and felt a new era of my life was about to start.

When we left the club we all went to Denny's for some breakfast and coffee. Jan and Deb joined me with the redheaded guy who's name was Bruce he worked as a car salesman. His boyfriend had died a year earlier of cancer just like my wife. They had lived together for twenty-two years. Both of them had been bi-sexual but preferred living together versus a woman because they felt more attracted to men. I found him to be very bright with a lot of the same interests, we both liked to shoot and he swam competitively, as I did when we were younger.

The girls found him to be fun to be around as well. As a group we made a good looking couples and planed several get to gathers outside the club. We all liked going to concerts and music in the park.

That Saturday we got tickets to a concert at a local nightclub the first band was ok but a little loud, when the main act got going everyone was on their feet. The floor was so crowded that I was plastered against the woman in front of me. She had the nicest feeling ass, shaped just like a pear. Her skirt was very short and soon it had ridden up so that I could feel that she didn't have on any underwear. My manhood was soon rubbing up against it to which she pushed back into me. This gave me encouragement so I reached around and found her breasts cupping them she let out a groan of approval. Her hand drifted back to my groin stroking me a couple times she found the zipper and undid it. Here we were in a crowd, having never seen each other before, about to get each other off.

Bending my knees a little she bent forward just enough for me to penetrate her. Soon we were moving to the rhythm of the music coupled at the waist, I could feel her going limp and had to hold her tight to keep her from falling.

AHHH fucking yes that's good. Came from her mouth so loud the woman next to her heard it. I said she really likes this band. The blond next to me just smiled as she glanced down to see me implanted in her friend. Oh hell Laura not again she said. Fighting to move away she started to cry. Just then I shot deep into her friend. Pulling apart she ran after her friend. I felt a tug at my arm it was Jan that was hot she stated, Do you think anyone else noticed I ask? We just laughed. She pulled me to the edge of the crowd and towards the bathroom. We locked the door and ripped off each other's clothes. I turned her around and implanted myself just like I had the girl on the dance floor, this was even better because it was a pussy I had enjoyed several times before. Building her up to a shattering climax quickly just before I came.

When we left the club Jan was telling Deb and Bruce about it while I drove. Deb was laughing so hard I thought she would pass out. All I got was a finger on my clit from Bruce during the second song. She said. Well I didn't even get a stroking. Bruce replied. Poor Baby, you need attention. Said Deb, as she started to stroke him through his pants.

Jan placed her seat all the way back forcing him to move closer to Deb who had now removed her top. Bruce soon had a mouth planted on a breast and his fingers inside her giving her a climax in less than a minute. Jan started playing with his ass pulling his pants off. He was soon implanted in Deb, stroking and moaning with each bump I hit. It was cool outside so the windows were soon steamed over.

Trying to drive and look in the rearview mirror to watch the action I missed a stop sign rolling straight through. Jan had gotten a pocket rocket out of her purse and was inserting it into Bruce's ass causing me to miss even more of the surrounding activities. They were both just about to climax when red lights and a serine broke the evening air. Looking out my side view I saw a state trooper was behind us. Oh shit now we've had it. I said. We even had the overhead light on so I could see the action better. Keep your hands in plain sight. Came the voice over the speaker. Jan tried to sit up but the officer said, Stay right where you are don't move. So we all stayed as still as we could. It took a couple of seconds, which seemed like an hour, for him to appear at the window. When he tapped on it I rolled it down. Licenses and registration please. Greg is that you? Called Bruce from the back seat.

The officer stepped back reaching for his weapon as he did.

Who's in there with you? He asked.

Bruce rolled down the rear window real slow. It's me, your Uncle Bruce. He called. Sticking his head up so Greg could see his face.

What are you doing lying down in the back seat?

That would be me! Laughed Deb.

This got the officer real curious so he moved to see into the back seat where he saw Deb laying under his uncle and Jan with her top off at his feet.

Ok everyone out of the car! He demanded.

When we all got out he had us lean against the car and patted us down paying special attention to the girls.

Someone want to tell me what happened? He asks.

Where do you want us to start? Jan smiled. I like the part where he fucked a girl standing up at the concert.

Half an hour later the girls had convinced Greg not to give me a ticket. I'm not sure how but I bet it will involve him and them getting together some time down the road.

Next time the group goes for a boat ride stay tuned. Keep the comments coming?