Fishing Rod Payment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the way Honey, give it to her. Maybe next time she'll think twice about messing with your stuff." Jenny said, as Roger planted another hard slap on my quivering ass for good measure.

He then pulled out. Hands still on my hips, he pushed me down to the dirty floor and forced me around to face him on his knees.

"Clean me up," he said as he thrust his smelly cock into my face. I took hold of it and used my mouth to suck the vile cum from around his cock. It was a mixture of his come and my juices. I heard a moan from Jenny's direction and, even though I didn't dare turn my head away from Roger's cock, I knew she was coming.

Roger's cum was starting to run out of my pussy, down my leg and onto the floor.

Roger had come on his balls, so I licked that off. He lifted his cock and balls up and used his other hand to direct my head under his balls where it was all sweaty and smelly. I licked it all, holding back the vomit, then finished off cleaning his cock again.

"Ok, your payment has been settled. You can carry on packing now, but I don't want you touching any of my fishing stuff again or I'll have to punish you again!" Roger said as he threw me a greasy rag, "Now clean yourself up and any gunk you've dropped on the floor."

12