Fit To Be Tied Ch. 01

Story Info
A late night intrusion may not be as it seems.
1.5k words
4.43
95.2k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HellCas
HellCas
9 Followers

As the night moves into the early morning hours, I wearily drag myself into the house after a long night out with my friends. As I enter my house and drop my keys and bag on the couch, kicking my shoes off, I notice the window open. Not thinking much about it, I move to it and close it, locking it tightly. Moving towards my room, I take off my jacket and sling it on the bed as I enter.

As I move to close the door, a big hand clamps tightly over my mouth as an arm wraps around my chest. Startled, I start to flail and scream. The hand on my mouth tightens as I feel hot breath move in close to my ear. "Scream and I'll make you regret it for the rest of your life" a deep commanding voice whispers to me. I nod as he asks me if I understand.

Kicking the door shut as he shuffles me further into the room, I begin to shake with fear, my body quivering, my whimpers loud as I feel my legs connect with the edge of the bed. Turned to the side, I find myself face to face with another man, much taller than the first, staring me straight in the face. Even in the dark shadows, I can see the evil grin slowly curve the corners of his mouth.

He reaches up with one big hand and grasps the top of my shirt, ripping one side sideways, buttons flying in all directions and pulls it open. I scream into the hand over my mouth, starting to flail my body again as I feel his roughened hands running up and down my chest and stomach. His hands meeting between my breasts, his fingers curled around the thin fabric of my bra, he pulls hard, ripping my bra to shreds with strong hands. He brushes the torn fabric aside, cupping my tits in his hands and squeezing roughly.

I try to pull back from his cruel hands but the big muscular body behind holds me tight in place. His mouth moves to the tender skin between my neck and shoulder kissing, licking and biting it savagely. As the hands on my full tits squeeze and fondle them, pinching my nipples between long thick fingers, the man behind me rips my shirt and bra impatiently away from me and casts them aside. The man in front of me leans in, capturing my lips between his, sucking my bottom lip into his mouth and biting it softly. In fear, my teeth sink down into his lip. "You fucking BITCH!!" he yells, pulling back and slapping me to the floor.

As they both tower over me, I look up at them as they begin to strip their clothes off, glaring down at me. As my eyes adjust to the darkness, I can see finely defined muscles rippling with movement as piece by piece of clothing is shed and cast aside. When my senses finally return to me, I scramble to my knees and start to crawl towards the door. I feel a hand grip my hair firmly, yanking savagely, pulling me back towards them.

As I fall back onto my hip, the hand holds my head steady as I feel the silky head of the tall man's cock pressed to my tightly held lips. "If you bite me, I will kill you!" And with those words engraved in my mind, I feel his hips thrust forward, driving his big hard cock deep into my mouth. As my hot wet mouth fully engulfs his pistoning cock, I hear him inhale sharply, his breath rushing out breathlessly as he begins to measure his cock in my mouth fast and hard.

The other man, also now fully naked, grabs me by the hips, pulling me onto my feet and rips my skirt and panties roughly off me, throwing them away absently. Kicking my feet apart, spreading my legs and stepping between them, he grasps his big cock by the base, rubbing my pussy lips with it from behind, dipping it down between my legs and slapping the head against my hard clit. I try to scream around the cock raping my mouth, but the shrill sound is muffled by the thrusting movements of the tall man, his cock buried deep in my mouth.

Standing, bent over at the waist, my mouth stuffed with big cock, the man behind me slaps my ass hard as the fingers on his other hand search for and find my tight hole, sliding two of them inside me. My body bucks hard as he drives them cruelly in and out, positioning his cockhead at the entrance by his fingers, and pulling them out, he fills my fuckhole with his big cock. I try to scream again as his thick cock stretches me tightly, burying himself balls deep in my pussy with one swift thrust. Grabbing my hips, he begins to drive hard and fast into me, pulling me back to meet his brutal thrusts, again and again. My pussy filled with big cock, my mouth filled, I moan and whimper, my body shaking, as I'm raped from both ends.

After a few long moments, the man behind me pulls his cock out, quickly laying down on his back on the bed and turns me, pulling me down over the top of him, his erect cock pointed straight up directly under my wet pussy. The other man lifts me, my legs on either side of his friend on the bed, and pushes me roughly down on the cock underneath me. Once again, the cock drives inside me, stretching my hole to its limits. Without anything in my mouth to muffle it, a long loud pained moan escapes between my lips, followed shortly by a fearful whimper. The other man moves in behind me, stepping between the first man's legs and rubs his cock against my pussy, wetting it with my now flowing juices.

As his cock glistens from my hot pussy juice, his grabs it around the base, putting the head to the tight rim of my ass. As my body jerks away from him, I can hear him chuckle behind me. Feeling his hands on my hips, pulling me backwards, the head is once again pressed to my tight asshole. Clamping a hand over my mouth again, the man under me thrusts up into my wet hole, knowing what is about to happen.

Spreading my asscheeks apart, the man behind me starts to work his cockhead into my ass. As I whimper and moan, he thrusts a bit, his cockhead popping inside me, ripping my ass open for him. I scream into the hand over my mouth, my body tense, tears streaming down my face. Sitting still for a mere moment, the man starts to slowly slide his big thick cock inch by inch into my virgin ass. After what seems an eternity, the tall man is fully engulfed in my tight ass and the man under me is fully engulfed in my pussy. Feeling the two big cocks rubbing against each other inside me, only a thin skin separating them, they both begin to move, their movements simultaneous.

The tall man behind me reaches around with a big hand, trailing his hand down my stomach to my wet clit and begins to rub it in small circles. He takes a handful of my hair, yanking hard on it, pulling me back against his body, and rubs my swollen clit harder and faster. The man under me reaches up, cupping my tits in his hands and squeezes and fondles them almost angrily, pinching my nipples between his fingers. As they rape and use my tight holes, their moans and groans fill the air, echoing off the walls.

The man under me sits up, leaning in to me and sucking a nipple deep into his mouth, gently bites the hard nub. He moves to the other one, doing the same, and alternates between the two. The man behind me leans down, kissing and biting my sensitive back, sending chills through my hot body. Their grunts and groans tell me that they are about to reach their climaxes, their movements faster and harder. They both thrust one last savage time into me at the same time, and I can fill their hot cum filling me up as their bodies jerk and shake, their grunts of completion loud in my ears.

The man behind me collapses on top of me, driving me down onto the man on the bed, trapping me between them. Their breathing is hard and fast, their bodies heaving and quivering around me. As I lay sandwiched between them, my mind foggily registers the quiet conversation between them. From their words, it breaks through the haze in my mind that I will be used and raped several more times, in several more ways over the course of the next few hours. The words that break through the fog and frighten me the most are "get the rope from the truck".....

HellCas
HellCas
9 Followers