All Comments on 'Five Drunken College Girls'

by leaky_one

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fun piss story

Wonderful story. Hopefully most of it is true apart from the names. Keep it going with the girls letting us know what their pissing games feel like sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what awaste

so much good piss wasted love to lick it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
^_^

Wow, this is so amazing.

I got so horny while reading this!

I want to do that with my girlfriends now. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very funny

but not sexy just pissing everywhere

pipiinboccapipiinboccaabout 13 years ago

It says at the beginning of the story that it is based on true events.....

my dear leeky-one I have been reading a lot of your stories and I am always incredibly turned on by them and so are my two girlfriends who are actually responsible for me writing you now! You see they are madly in love with each other and I them, but because we share this gigantic pee fetish we tend to keep to our selves. They are both well known and it really wouldn't be cool to expose ourselves. So here we are reading about the very things we ourselves get up to but it is YOU writing about them!!!!! Do you realize what an amazing turn on that is?

MORE MORE MORE please give us MORE!!!!!!!!

write us at giorderson@gmail.com

Bridget69Bridget69about 11 years ago
Too soggy.

I liked the idea of voyeurism and public exposure with the old man watching them but then it got to the point where it was just girls with no regard for property, marking their territory like dogs.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Which is the real one? Auburn Sandy or blonde Sandy? A litre of cider is not that much to drink between 5 of them to warrant all the random pissing. Think it should have been left in your memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous