Five Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winnie panted heavily, trying to catch her breath. She wondered how much time had passed.

"Looks like you accidentally stopped the timer." Marcus voice boomed. He grabbed for the stopwatch and showed it to her. "You stopped it with 2 minutes and 47 seconds still left."

Winnie couldn't believe it. She forgot to drop the watch and wouldn't possibly know when she hit the button to stop the clock. Then amazement hit her. He did all that in only a few minutes? What could he do with a five full minutes?

Marcus continued, "You've been a good sport. So I'll be generous. Let's say that was five minutes and call our bet settled."Marcus was about to pull up his pants, when Winnie hastily replied out, "No, wait." Marcus paused, he knew he had her. Winnie continued, "It was my fault, so we should finish out the last couple of minutes. To be fair."

It was exactly what Marcus expected her to say as he wasted no time and lined up his cock to her pussy again and plunged into her sweetness. Marcus reached over with his cock still inside her and placed his hand on hers and clicked on the button to start the timer. He then took it out of her hand and placed it on the table, so no other accidents could occur.

Picking up right where he left off, his cock went in and out of her wet pussy, and Winnie felt even more pleasure that before. But her appetite was growing just as much as her pleasure. She needed more. She wanted more. Winnie had never had multiple orgasms before, but now she could feel the second orgasmic wave coming on. And it was going to be titanic.

"More. More." She begged.

"Fuck me harder." She pleaded.

"Make me cum...please...make me cum." She moaned.

Then a loud beeping sound snapped in her ear. And the fucking stopped.

"No." She screamed. "Why'd you stop?"

"Five minutes are up."

Winnie realized the beeping sound was the stopwatch telling her time was up. She had finished the bet, but she wanted more.

"Please, put it back in. I'm so close...please make me cum again." She implored.

Marcus grinned from ear to ear. In a mere five minutes, he had turned Winnie from an angry bitch in to a begging, cock hungry slut.

"You want me to fuck you again?" Marcus asked. "Make you cum all over my cock?"

"Yes, please. You win. Ok. You win. I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"I'll suck your cock. I'll drink your cum. Let you fuck me in the ass. ANYTHING!"

"Good to know." And with that Marcus pulled up his pants and buckled his belt.

"What? What are you doing?"

Marcus ignored her pleas and reached for her purse and took out her cellphone. He turned it on and dialed a few numbers and waited a few seconds. His phone began ringing and he turned off her phone.

"Now I have your phone number." He then pressed a few buttons..."there, all the evidence has been deleted. You lived up to our deal, so have I."

Winnie stood there in shocked disbelief. She didn't even care about the pictures or video. She only wanted his cock.

Marcus walked away, while he buttoned up his shirt. He glanced back and yelled over his shoulder. "I'll be in touch."

She found herself hoping and praying that he did...

12