All Comments on 'Five Nights Ch. 07'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
grgorgrgorover 12 years ago
Hot.

Didn't see that coming, but it made perfect sense.

RockyRatRockyRatover 12 years ago
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Thank you.......Great Story and an even better ending!

bimforcplsbimforcplsover 12 years ago
Hot!

Very well written, highly erotic story. My only problem was that I was getting blue-balls between posts!

irisheyesgirlirisheyesgirlover 12 years ago
WOW

Really fantastic series. I'd love more stories about these characters! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What a great series. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Excellent series! Completely believable characters and situation which makes for the hottest stories. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

Just wanted to chime in and say this has been a great series to read and I truly appreciate you shring with the world.

fantalityfantalityover 12 years ago
Wow, just plain wow.

Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Toomuchinyourhead?? I have a suggestion.

Get a Colt .45 and make a hole in it. That will relieve some of the shit inside. "1*".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot!

Really enjoyed reading this, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Five long nights

Hi,I loved every bit of this "holiday" wish I could have been there. BB

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Outstanding story. Well told and well written. I loved the fantasy. I want one of these women to be my wife and I want this couple to be our friends.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
nice

Ignore the negative comments. You know you've written a good story when some of the slack-jawed troglodytes wish you personal harm.

Well written, engaging, and believable. I've been fortunate enough to engage in some of these activities so I know how easy it is to do things you wouldn't ordinarily think you're capable of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sue

I think you and jason are about the worse couple I have ever read about, it is my opinion that no spouse should ever agree to any kind of swap without the spouse present and Sue you should be ashamed of your self for doing things with Mike unless you and Jason have already done it, the part of Mike licking your ass and the final thing of letting him fuck you in the ass without talking with Jason first and letting him fuck your ass first and Jason I think you are an asshole for not speaking up when Marybeth put all her stipulations on the table about no discussions and no questions about what happened between Mike and Sue when you wasn't present. Marybeth and Mike our Friendship would end forever and i would probably shoot you and Mike and would leave Sue. Swapping is suppose to be fun and in all cases open for anyone to ask questions and to say no to anything that they are not comfortable with whether for themselves or thier spouses.Your Story sucks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
RE: Sue

hahahahahaha

You read a 7-part series that you didn't like? Really? You hated the characters, hated what they did, hated how the author framed the premise...and read seven chapters of it? And you write your comment as though you are addressing one of the characters! As though the fictional character will come alive and read your run-on sentences!

Also, the author should delete your comment for the threatened shooting reference. Having an asshole opinion is your right. Violence is not. Grow up.

irvlynirvlynover 9 years ago
Best of all your series

Glad to see you didn't leave too much out of the last one. Messy but conclusive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

That was the most entertaining fantasy I've ever read. Thank you.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Holy mackerel !

I read the 7-chapters in 3-sittings. I had to stop, occasionally to keep from having a heart attack. Wow! Was that ever a hot story. Absolutely one of the best so far out of the thousands I've read. The dialog was good and the variety was exciting. Nice to see friends get as close as that without jealousy and hurt feelings. Loved it. Easily a 5. Would love more similar stories. You're a terrific writer. Thanks.😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic . Couldn't put it down .I wish I had friends like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous