Five Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touch yourself, go on, take your panties off, have you masturbated about this since?

Yes. Oh god I am sorry.

Do it now, take them off, touch your wet pussy, let me see you stroke your tight little wet cunt. Are you wet? Now? Thinking about this? Telling me?

Yes. Oh god, I am so fucking wet. Can I touch myself? Do you want me to?

Do it, touch your cunt, play with your wet cunt like a filthy little slut.

Do you want to know what else?

What?

What was the next thing that happened with me and David? You do don't you. I know you do, I can see, stand up, strip off the rest of your clothes, and stay nude. Do you want to know, I'll tell you, but only if you want to know, and only if you stay there, I want to look at you, at your lovely nude body, and your hard dick, I'll tell you, do you want me to? Do you want me to tell you?

Yes.

Yes?

What happened next? When did you and David next get together?

In Scotland.

Really?

Yeah, he came up to meet me, in the hotel, for the night. I saw him in the lobby, waiting for me. We went up in the lift together, but said nothing, didn't kiss, we knew we were going to fuck.

Were you already wet?

Yes.

Do you think his cock was already hard?

I know it was.

Really?

Yes, I could see he was already hard, from seeing me, being near me, from anticipating what we were going to do, I could see his cock underneath his trousers, it was hard, I could see it, long and thick against his leg.

Right. Because?

Because his cock is so fucking large. Oh god. Because he is so much bigger than you, even soft, tiny, I mean, I love it, but his, even soft, it is so large, his is five, six times as big.

Of course, what happened then? Once you were out of the lift?

We went to my room, we still hadn't kissed, and we went to the bed, still hadn't even said anything, I started to undress, slowly, piece by piece, saying nothing, I unzipped my dress.

What dress?

My black one.

Of course.

And stood in my underwear.

What underwear?

The black set, the thin ones, and black stockings, hold ups, and I was wearing heels, I took off my dress and faced him in black almost see through underwear, and sheer stockings, and high heels, he is tall enough so I can, and I know he can see my breasts, my stiff aching nipples, and the shadow of my pubic hair. I can see his penis bulging in his trousers.

What does he take off?

Nothing, fuck, he lets me strip, he watches me, fully dressed.

And your cunt was wet?

Yes, fuck, my cunt was so wet, I knew there was a damp patch in my panties, I hoped he could see, I wanted him to see how aroused I was, how much I wanted him.

Then?

I took my bra off, let it slip from my arms, and exposed my tits, my hard pointing nipples. I was forcing myself to be slow, to savour each moment, it was so thrilling, electric, fuck, every inch of my skin, my body, felt alive, just tinglingly alive. He looked at my tits, my naked breasts and dark stiff nipples, I could see his penis getting larger, getting hard, in his trousers, looking at me, the thought almost made me climax, just standing there, seeing how aroused he was, how much his prick was throbbing for me, over me. I bent and pulled my panties off, fuck, I was so wet they stuck to my vagina, they were soaking, I could feel them, smell them, I took my knickers off for him, I slid them down my legs, leaving my stockings on, and my shoes, my heels, and stood up, and let him look at me, at my bare tits, my exposed bush, my hot wet cunt, I took a step apart, spread my legs slightly, so he might be able to see the damp thick lips of my sex. I stepped out of them, still in my high heels, foot by foot, and stood up, in front of him.

Naked.

yes. Naked, apart from my stockings, my shoes.

How long did you both stand there, like that?

I don't know. I mean, a minute, less, I could feel my arousal building, I could see his cock swelling.

Then he did what?

He started to undress, first his shoes, then socks, then shirt.

What is his body like?

Good, really good, he is hairier than you, taller, broader, his chest is more defined, he looked so good. He took his trousers off, kicked them off his feet, I could see his cock stretching the material of his pants, the huge bent curve of his engorged prick.

You? What was going on with you?

Oh god Paul, I was so turned on, sorry, I was so fucking aroused, looking at him undressing, already nude, seeing his bulging cock, it moved outwards, oh, oh fuck, Paul, he held the waist of his pants, and slowly, slowly pulled then down, letting them catch the stiff root of his cock, bending it down, then dropping them, pushing his pants down his legs and letting his penis spring free, and it did, fucking hell, his cock rose up, already half hard, and already fucking massive, I'd sort of forgotten, I mean, I am used to yours, at the size of yours, when I take your underwear off, or when you undress, and your smaller cock bounces out, I had forgotten his, and had an image of yours in my head, so when he dropped his pants and exposed his cock I almost fainted, I had forgotten how fucking big he was, his cock sprang free, dark and veiny and gnarled, this thick, thick long hot hard cock rose up from his thick dark hairy crotch, and kept growing, and rising, it looked bigger than I remembered, it looked enormous, it grew and stiffened until it was sticking up past his belly, rearing up like a huge flesh pole, stiff and hard and huge, so much bigger than you, look at you Paul, listening to me talk about David's huge fucking cock that was making me so wet I thought I'd pass out, your little seven inch prick is rock hard isn't it, stroking it, masturbating thinking of me drooling over David's nine inch penis, I don't know, ten inches even fully erect, and so wide my hand doesn't fit all the way around it.

And then?

I got onto the bed, I walked around the bed, to his side, where he was standing, and lay back, lay flat on the bed, naked, and spread my legs wide apart, my heels on the bed, and stroked my cunt, and felt how totally fucking soaked I was, I mean, I had dripped down my legs, I was so fucking wet, the whole of my cunt was slippery with my flowing cunt juice. I spread my legs as wide as I could, in front of him, looking at his huge hard dick, he looked at me and stroked himself, once, pulling his thick dark foreskin back, exposing the glistening plump red end of his penis, keeping his foreskin back, like you do actually, which you're doing now, stroking your hard cock, smearing your pre cum over your tender swollen tip, he exposed his glans, I was barely breathing I was so aroused, so excited.

Did you think of me?

No, I didn't care, at this moment, I wanted David's penis inside me and didn't care about anything else, I wanted his long thick cock deep inside me, and that was all.

And then? Did he use a condom?

No.

No?

No. Sorry.

So, he fucked you with his bare cock, his naked skin inside you?

Yes. He penetrated me, he held himself to me, held his penis to my vagina, I felt him pressing the huge round tip of his cock against my vagina, I was spreading myself wider, so he could fuck me, then I felt him push himself inside me.

What was this like?

The most amazing thing ever, sorry, the feel of his massive great thick prick stretching my hot wet cunt, filling me, he went slowly, he had to, inch by slow inch, moving in and out, half of it felt like all of yours, it felt like two of yours together, in width, fuck I thought I wouldn't be able to take him.

But you did? All of him?

Yes.

Tell me.

Touch yourself first, touch your hard cock for me, I want to see you stroking your stiff little cock. God, fuck, he fucked me, I held his tight arse and pulled him into me, deep inside me, I felt him filling me up, stretching my cunt wide, I felt his pubic hair meshing with mine, grinding, fuck, I gripped his arse and told him to fuck me hard, and fast, to fuck me roughly.

What did you say to him? Exactly?

I told him to "Oh David fuck me hard, let me feel your big fucking cock deep inside me, fuck me hard, I want to feel your massive dick in my hot hot aching cunt. Fuck me, fuck me hard" and he did, he pounded me, I could feel his balls, his huge heavy balls slapping my arse, my perineum, I pulled him deeper inside me, and he fucked me hard, with these long, huge long slow strokes of his huge thick penis, filling me, stretching my tight tender little pussy.

Did you come?

Fuck yes, god, quickly, feeling him, feeling his cock inside me and his pubis rubbing my stiff clit, I came so quickly, fuck it was huge, my orgasm was huge.

Did he come?

Yes.

Inside you?

No.

No?

I said I wanted to see him coming, so he pulled out, and masturbated for me, over me, just as he was going to come, I held his fat balls, and stroked his tight damp anus, and felt him coming, his scrotum tightened, I pressed my finger harder against his slick asshole, I mean...

You slid your finger inside him?

Yes, I penetrated his tight asshole as he came in five massive loads of thick white cum, all over me, over my tits, over my face, my neck, god Paul, let me watch you come over me, he ejaculated over me, god he came so much, loads, thick ribbons of creamy white semen, splashing over my tits, my face, my open mouth, his huge balls were thumping back and forth as he masturbated his huge thick cock. You wished you could have seen it don't you, tell me

Yes

Tell me exactly, stroke your little cock for me Paul, come on me, let me see you, your balls, oh god, sorry, oh my god I am close, stroke your cock over me and tell me.

I want to see you suck his huge cock, I want to see you take him in your mouth, and see him come on you, in your mouth, I want to watch his heavy balls swinging in his scrotum as he wanks over you, and comes, fuck, god, as he ejaculates all over your naked body, I want to see him penetrate you, I want to see you come, with his big prick inside you, inside your tight cunt, your wet pussy, I want, god, fuck, fuck...

Don't slow, oh fuck Paul, please don't slow, come over me, I'm sorry, come for me darling.

This was the first time you fucked.

Yes.

The first night you spent together?

Yes.

When you had sex three times? And again in the morning?

Yes.

And he came inside you?

Fuck, sorry, yes he did.

Did you climax every time?

Yes.

So, he made you come and fucking come, as he filled you with his hot semen?

...

Yes?

Yes.

When did you have anal sex?

Paul, please don't, don't make me...

When did he fuck your ass?

The next morning.

Tell me.

Oh Paul, fuck, he was showering, and I went in to the bathroom, and I watched him shower, whilst I pissed, he was soft, his cock I mean, he was naked, soaking wet, tall, dark and hairy, his cock looked huge, soft and fleshy.

Yes?

I got in with him, and soaped his chest, his belly, his legs, his smooth strong naked ass.

You touched his ass again?

Fuck, yes, I turned him around, and ran my hands all over him, I put my hands on his smooth tight ass, then between his buttocks, and I fingered his asshole, I reached around with my other hand and stroked his long soft wet cock.

He got stiff?

Yes, god yes, I slid my hand up and down his penis, and felt it harden, and grow, it lengthened and thickened, as I held it and stroked it. Until he was completely erect again. I pulled his foreskin back, and smoothed my fingers all over his slippery wet helmet.

And said what? Tell me exactly?

I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth, and sucked him, and fingered his asshole, then stood up, and whispered in his ear, I told him...

Tell me.

I said "I want you in my arse. I want your beautiful big cock inside my fucking arse. David, please, fuck me in the ass, fuck my tight tender asshole." And I turned around and bent over, and put my hands against the wall, and pushed my bum out to him...

What did he do?

Oh fuck Paul, oh god, don't slow, let me see you come, let me suck your cock for you...

What did he do?

He squirted shower gel over me, and rubbed it over my naked body, my back, my smooth ass, then lower, I felt him touching my anus, and pushing a finger inside me there, soapy, slippery, then something bigger. God, I nearly came, I knew he was touching the swollen tip of his prick against my asshole, pushing harder. I said "don't be soft, fuck my tight little ass, push your big hard dick hard inside my tight tender asshole, fuck me, fuck my bum, push your fucking dick inside me now and fuck me hard."

And?

Oh Paul, please, oh god...

Touch yourself, don't stop, are you close to coming now?

Oh fuck yes, fuck...

What happened?

He... I felt his cock enter me, hard, his smooth cock head slid inside my ass, it felt so painful, but so fucking good, and he thrust, harder, I could feel myself being stretched wide, my anus felt like it was being torn apart, and he pushed forward, holding my hips, he thrust, fuck, I felt his huge thick cock slide deep inside my bum, filling my hot rectum, god, his cock felt enormous, so thick, so fucking thick and long.

He fucked you hard? In the ass? And came in your ass? Filled your rectum with hot cum?

Yes, fuck, I came, he reached and fingered me, touched my pussy, fingered my wet cunt... oh fuck, oh fuck, oh Paul, I am... fuck... mmm...

Are you close to having an orgasm?

Oh my god, oh god Paul, I am, oh god, come on my tits, come on my face if you want to, come all over me, fuck, oh god yes, oh fuck Paul, you wish you were there now, or he was here?

...

You want to see me holding his thick cock, kissing it, opening my mouth and sucking his prick? Mmm, oh god, tell me, you want to watch me taste him as well? You want to see me suck his cock?

...

Tell me, oh Paul, please, oh fuck, oh fuck, stroke your hard cock over me, come over me, please don't hold back, please don't stop.

Oh fuck, oh fuck...

Come over me, come on me like a dirty little slut, oh Paul, please, tell me...

Fuck, oh, I want to... I want to...

Tell me, tell me what you want, don't hold back...

I want to watch you suck his hard cock, fuck, I want to see his huge thick penis stretching your mouth wide, I want to see him come over you, I want to see him fucking you in the ass, fucking you like a filthy slut, like a filthy whore.

Oh fuck, oh fuck I am coming, you want to... tell me, don't you, you want to suck his cock don't you?

Fuck yes, YES, I want his huge prick in my mouth, oh fuck, oh, oh yes, I want his cock in my ass, I want him to fuck my tight tender little asshole, I want to feel his cum, and... and taste his thick fucking spunk, I want him to fill my mouth with his hot spunk, I want to suck his huge dick until he comes, fuck, mmm, oh god, fuck, fuck I'm coming...

...come on me, oh yes, yes, yes, oh, oh fuck, come on, come...

12