Five Planets: Cunny Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's getting late," Zoe said after a moment, seeing the chronometer readout on her PDU. "We'll bring the whole team down here tomorrow to conduct a full analysis of the structures, but until then lets get back to the rest of the team and return to the ship."

***

On the bridge of the Prometheus, the science officers were conducting their own scans of the planet and the rest of the solar system. If the planet were to be selected for colonization, it would be necessary to have details of other planets and bodies in the area that may effect the population. Radiation levels from the sun, and orbital trajectories of planets and satellites, for example. Sensor readings from the command deck were being relayed to science stations elsewhere on the bridge, where the Chief Science Officer and other scientists were analysing it.

No one noticed the destroyer as it swung out from beyond the planets closest moon and laid in an intercept course for the science vessel. The ship had some kind of sensor masking technology that prevented it from being detected by the Prometheus's scanners until it was too light. The first salvo of disruptors took out the main defence generators, preventing the ship from raising shields. The second blast took out the weapons arrays, leaving the ship completely defenceless. When the captain received reports of boarding parties, she ordered the bridge sealed off, and all non-essential personnel to quarters. Security teams were ordered to repel borders, but most were unsuccessful. The enemy personnel, whoever they were, seemed to have the ability to make their troops as invisible as their ships.

"Captain, we have one of the boarding parties pinned down outside engineering. However, we're unable to get a lock on them. Our scanners aren't picking up any life signs, except those of our own people on the other side of the emergency blast doors." The report came from Major Harper, the commanding officer of the ship's military support unit. This team was more highly trained than the ship's own security personnel, and were reserved for more dangerous confrontations.

"Hold your position," the captain instructed into the communication panel on the arm of her chair. There was the sound of heavy weapons fire in the background on the other end. "I'll see if I can spare some people to assist you." Daniels waited for an acknowledgment, but none came. The communication just cut off.

The staff in engineering huddled together in the corner of the room, listening to the sounds of blaster fire, and the screams of people being hit. They were scientists and engineers, and weren't used to combat situations such as these. Despite their fear, though, they were confident that no one would be able to get through the blast doors. They had been designed to withstand everything short of a nuclear explosion. Suddenly, there was a tingling, humming noise from behind them, and the crew slowly turned to look in the direction of the vast hyperdrive engine behind them. Standing between them and the machine were three humanoid figures dressed in shiny white armour and helmets, opaque visors preventing anyone from seeing their faces. The last traces of a silvery blue energy field were just dispersing from around their bodies. Each of them was holding a rifle, and was pointing it straight at the terrified engineering staff. While two of the intruders stood with their weapons covering the Prometheus crew, the third ran over to the computer interface terminal and placed some kind of device on the panel. He pressed a few buttons, and the device began to hum and flash. After a few moments, the intruder removed the device, clipped it to part of his armour, and went over to the hyperdrive. Removing something else from his armour, he attached it to the engine, then backed away to join the rest of his party. Then a beam of blue light engulfed the three armoured figures, and they disappeared.

On the bridge, the captain suddenly began getting calls from all over the ship. The intruders had suddenly started leaving, rather rapidly in some cases. The last report that came in was from engineering, and stated that the party that had landed there had left some kind of device behind.

"I think the first device they used was some kind of scanner," the chief engineer was saying. Daniels looked over at her operations officer, who nodded and went to work on some of his controls while the engineer continued. "I can't see what the other one is doing, but it's got some kind of symbols on it."

"Symbols? What kind of symbols?" The captain had suddenly become attentive, even more attentive than she had been before.

"I don't know. I can't understand them."

"Lauren, go down to engineering and take a look," Daniels said to her chief scientist and first officer. The commander nodded, getting up from her seat next to the captain, and heading over to the lift at the side of the command deck. As the lift doors closed after her, the operations officer came back with his report.

"Sensor logs show that the computer's entire database was downloaded while the intruders were on board."

"Everything?" Daniels looked concerned.

"Everything. Ship design and layouts, technology blue prints, recipes from the food synthesisers. The lot." Just as the operations officer said this, there was a beep as a message came through to the captain's personal communication panel.

"Captain, I'm not a hundred per cent sure, but I think it's a bomb." Daniels blood ran cold.

"How long?"

"I don't know. I don't even know if it is a bomb, I'm just guessing. But those people left it behind, and its got alternating symbols on it. The best guess I can make is a countdown of some kind."

On the command deck, Daniels pressed another button on the arm of her chair to open another channel.

"Security, this is the bridge. I want a bomb disposal team to main engineering, double time!" Then she returned to the engine room channel. "Don't touch anything, commander. There's a disposal team on the way. Just try and figure out what the symbols mean, and how much time we've got." The first officer acknowledged the message, and closed the channel.

Down on the engineering level, Deniston continued to scan the images flashing past on the tiny screen of the strange alien device. Suddenly she noticed something and, pressing the button on the panel that would open a direct channel to the bridge, reported her findings to the captain.

"Captain, I'm pretty sure it is a countdown. I was trying to decode the symbols themselves, but I think it's the number of segments making up each symbol that's the key."

"What do you mean," the ship's commander asked.

"The symbols are broken up into segments, like our down digital numeral system," the first officer explained. "I didn't notice until just now, because the number of pieces had been so large. But they're getting smaller with each new image."

"What do you mean, smaller? What are they up to?" Louise's voice filtered back, counting down a series of numbers.

"5, 4, 3 ..." She was interrupted by a bright, blinding flash of white light as the engineering room was obliterated.

***

On the planet surface, the small shuttlecraft had just taken off and was on an escape trajectory for the stars. Rachel Fulham, the Biological expert, was at the controls, while Zoe had taken the position of co-pilot. The rest of the small team were sat at various posts throughout the cockpit. Looking through the observation port, Zoe could see the planet surface getting further and further away as they climbed higher through the sky. She could see clouds all around them, and the first faint twinkling of stars in the distance. The team were travelling in near silence, speaking only to give important information that occasionally came up on their displays. One such report came from Crewman Cox, who was manning the communication's console.

"I'm picking up a communication from the ship," the security officer said. "Two, actually. One's an automated signal, the other's a recorded message." The small group looked round at each other uneasily. Why would the ship be sending automated messages?

"Play the recording, first," Zoe ordered.

"It's audio only," Cox informed them, as he operated the controls on his terminal. The voice of Captain Daniels came over the speaker.

"This is a general distress call from the Earth Science Vessel Prometheus. We have been attacked by an unknown, hostile force and have suffered a major hyperdrive breach. We are in desperate need of assistance. Repeat, we are in desperate need of assistance." The captain's voice was calm, but Zoe could detect the urgent tone in her mother's words.

"Increase speed," Zoe ordered. "Get us back there as soon as poss...." Her words were interrupted as her mother's voice continued.

"All away missions are ordered not to return to the ship. Remain where you are until help arrives. Repeat, remain where you are. This a General Standing Order." Zoe gritted her teeth in frustration, but didn't say anything. She knew that last part of the message had been intended for them. There was no other away mission active. A General Standing Order meant that the command would remain in force permanently until it was officially renounced by a commanding officer of equal or exceeding rank to the one who'd given it.

"Sir, the other signal is coming from the ship's emergency transponder." Zoe didn't say anything, but her expression deteriorated even further. Emergency transponders only came on when the ship's life pods were launched. It was an automated distress beacon, in case no one onboard had got the chance to put out a call for help.

"Sir," a voice piped up. It was Ensign Cox, sitting at the operations post. On a shuttlecraft, the operations officer had very few reports to make, and so Cox had remained silent during most of the return trip so far. Communications, which would have been the busiest function of operations on the small ship, had its own terminal on board a shuttle. "With all due respect, sir," Cox continued, " I know you were put in command, but that was for a routine scientific research mission. In a crisis situation such as this, the ranking officer should ..."

"Ranking officer?" Zoe repeated coldly, turning to face the security guard. "And that would be you, would it?" The Acting-commander moved over to confront Cox as she continued. "My mother, the captain of the Prometheus, put me in command of this team. Until she, or another senior command officer removes that command, I'm in charge of this team. Is that understood?" Zoe continued to stare coldly at the Ensign, while the rest of the crew looked on in silence.

"I guess I could stay where I am for the moment, and re-assess the situation at a later time." The Ensign was trying to sound tough, but Zoe and the rest of the crew could tell he wasn't prepared to stand up to the captain's daughter.

"Okay," Zoe continued, returning to her chair. "Everyone back to their places. We're returning to the planet surface." Fulham looked across at her.

"Aren't we going to help?" she asked.

"You heard the captain," Zoe replied grimly. "All away missions are ordered not to return to the ship. General Standing Order. There's nothing we can do."

The small shuttle altered its trajectory, and begin heading back down to the planet's surface. As it did so Reed, the crewman on sensors, spoke up.

"I'm picking something up entering the planet's atmosphere. Something big," she said. Zoe gave a nod.

"Put it on screen," the commanding officer ordered. Reed pressed some controls on her panel, and a holographic display was superimposed onto the view through the front observation port. It showed the previous image that the small crew had seen when they were heading back towards space, but this time there was a large ball of flame shooting down towards the planet's surface.

"Magnify!" Zoe ordered and, as Reed's fingers moved across the board, the image jumped closer. The front section of the Prometheus, engulfed in a ball of flame, was falling towards the planet at a tremendous speed.

"Life signs?" Zoe snapped. Once more, Reed worked the control panel.

"8,650. Most of them faint," the science officer reported softly, without looking up. The ship's crew compliment had been 16,000. "All life pods have been launched. I'm not picking up any coming down here, but there are three other planets in the system ..."

"Of course," Zoe agreed, trying to sound hopeful. Before she could say anything else, warning sirens began to sound and red lights flashed round the small cabin.

"A small squadron of three attack craft, closing in," Reed reported efficiently. "No replies to our hails."

"They may be the same people who attacked the Prometheus," Cox suggested.

"Increase speed," Zoe ordered. "Get us out of here. With any luck, they won't have picked is up yet, and we'll be gone before ..." Before she could finish speaking, the ship shook and sparks began flying from the consoles.

"Direct hit," Cox snapped, dodging a shower of sparks. "Shields down to 28%. Shall I fire back?"

"No!" The order came without hesitation. "They'll be purpose built attack craft. Our weapons won't make a dent. Evasive manoeuvres, try to lose them." There was another shudder.

"Another direct hit. Shields at 20%. We not gonna be able to take much more of this." Cox's words were confirmed when the next shot hit them, and Fulham lost control of the ship.

"We're going down," the Undergrad. Officer yelled, as the ship lurched forward. The ground sped towards them, and Zoe had the sensation that she'd left her stomach up in the clouds above them, then there was a loud bang and everything went dark.

***

Zoe came round in a small, dimly lit room, the only illumination seeming to come through the clear, opaque walls of the chamber. With a shock, she saw the walls, and everything else in the room, seemed to be made of the same clear, plastic like material of the strange dome like structures they had discovered earlier. Zoe was lying on some kind of table, and when she looked round she saw that both Reed and Fulham were also lying on something similar. The three girls were all completely naked, and were restrained by some kind of clamps at the wrists and ankles. For some reason, the ankle restraints were so far apart that their legs were stretched open and the lips of their bare pussies were slightly parted. From somewhere above them, Zoe heard a faint rustling and, looking up, saw what looked like hundreds of bats roosting on the ceiling. The air felt humid, and Zoe could just make out machines positioned by the walls at various points around the room.

"Ah, your awake. I guess your friends will be joining us shortly." The voice came from a figure hiding in the shadows of an alcove over to the right. Now he had revealed himself, he emerged a little further into the dim light. He was a young man, with long, golden hair and was dressed in flowing white robes.

"Who are you? What are we doing here?" Zoe struggled futily to hide her nakedness from the good-looking young man in front of her.

"I'm with the people who, er, hastened your return to this planet. They do not know I have you here, however. This is a little side venture of my own."

"Why did they attack us? What did we do to you?"

"It isn't so much what you did to us, as what you did to yourselves. You see, our race is the most technically advanced in the universe, and our rulers would like to keep it that way. That is why we capture or destroy the technology of any intelligent life form we encounter.

"Technology? You murdered our entire crew!" Zoe almost screamed the words.

"That was regrettable. Unfortunately, we didn't have the time to evacuate the ship before we destroyed it. However, I can assure you that a good number of your crew made it to safety in the escape pods. And we were also able to save all your team before we destroyed your shuttle." Zoe looked round.

"All?" Zoe looked round. "So where are the men?" The stranger smiled.

"I have no need for them here," he revealed. "They do not have what I and my little friends require." He looked up at the creatures on the ceiling as he said this, and Zoe followed his gaze. The things resembled large bats, with thin, leathery wings and tails. They had long necks and heads that were the size and shape of golf balls. Apart from a covering of fur and long pointed beaks there were no facial features Zoe could see. As the man spoke, some of them had begun to move, their wing's rustling softly as they began to descend.

"They're interesting creatures," he said, watching them. "A little like your Earth bees. They construct these nests much the same way as bees make their hives, and they produce a honey like by-product, too. That's what I'm collecting." He indicated the machines around the room. "They like to obtain their nectar from a rather different flower, however." As he finished speaking, three of the bat creatures reached the girl's on the benches, and darted forwards, prodding at the girl's vaginal opening's with their long beaks. Zoe screamed as the long, sharp point punctured her hymen, and the bat burrowed deep inside her. The other two girls, sleeping until now, suddenly snapped wide awake and their screams joined Zoe's to form a chorus as all three of them lost their virginity to the large, hungry creatures between their legs.

Zoe could feel the long beak of the thing inside her, as it pecked and scrapped at the inner walls of her pussy. Its rough, leathery wings occasionally rubbed against her thighs, as the bat rapidly beat them in order to remain hovering between her legs. After a few moments, it stopped its burrowing and began to draw back, struggling to get its large, round head out of her hole. As she watched it, groaning and struggling against her restraints, another of the things detached itself from the ceiling and flew down to join its companion. As the bat inside her finally finished extracting itself, the second one flew to her entrance and began to burrow its way inside her. Zoe screamed again as it made its rough penetration, her pussy expanding to take the large head, then retracting as the thinner neck slid in afterwards. She could see her pussy undulate as the creature's head poked about inside her. Her eye's watering from the intense pleasure and pain of the experience, Zoe struggled to look up and over at the other two women. Rachel now had a queue of the creatures waiting to harvest her flowing pussy. Zoe could see one of them just removing itself and heading back to the ceiling, before another began its rough entry. A third was waiting between the scientist's knees, wings flapping to keep it up. Zoe felt a pulling between her legs and looked down. Her current attacker had finished and was making its way out, two more in line ready to take its place.

"Stop this, please!" Zoe begged through her tears, as another uncomfortable orgasm hit her and more juice began to flow from her pussy. "It's too much!"

"I wish I could," their captive responded from the shadows. "But they become rather ... aggressive while they're harvesting. Those bonds are as much to protect you as they are to restrain you."

"Zoe, help me, please," Reed moaned, struggling with her bonds and trying to get the creatures to stop by twisting her hips left and right. The intense sensations seemed to be making her delirious, preventing her from realising that her commanding officer was in the same position she was. The creatures continued to assault the vaginal cavities of the three young women, stretching them wide as new mouths entered, then allowing them to briefly return to normal before another burrowed its way deep inside.

"How long?" Zoe managed hoarsely, as another bat withdrew. She screamed as it's replacement roughly forced its way inside her and began to suck. The animals had no concern for the comfort of the three girls; all they were interested in was sucking them dry. As the rough penetration continued to stimulate her g-spot and more and more orgasms brought more fluid gushing forth, Zoe doubted they would ever be dry again.