All Comments on 'Five Years Earlier - Sophie's Bikini'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Truly a quality story, very well thought out. You paint a wonderfully vivid word picture with your use of descriptive language. I swear I could smell the scent while reading.

I'm very fond of women who have natural untrimmed pubic hair so naturally I was heartbroken when it was shaved. Would it be possible to address her butt in the next chapter? Hopefully it would be gloriously hairy and have its own scent profile you could explain? You are blessed with a talent for describing how things smell, would love to see what you come up with regarding the aforementioned.

Thanks for an incredibly sexy story and any consideration you give my suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

that was great

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
On the right track, once again playing to known female fetishes, rather than drifting along with unknown end purposes! Back to 5+ voting this time.

Wish Sophie well with receptive boyfriends, albeit writer hinting at maternal/lesbian confusion ahead.-Writer's family resolves to remain fully shaven of body hair, as avid nudists! BTW: Whatever became of Heidi and Klaus's 'uber-realist' erotic X-rated film experiences?

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago

Maybe the real reason Sophie doesn't have any long term boyfriends is that she's closer to Julie than her dad realises,

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Nice

Does Sally know you ate Sophies pussy? She sort of instigated it and who was putting the panties in your pocket?

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereabout 8 years ago
LOVED THE DETAIL

On Shaving Sophie. It Most Have Taken

All Of Your Will Power Not To Fuck Your

Daughter. Your Story Got Me So Hard Just

Thinking Of Myself Shaving Sophie

+

Hard Times R Here

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 2 years ago

Awesome story! He must have been very tempted to fuck her. The least I would have done would be to make her cum on my tongue!

redboat7redboat712 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
937 Followers
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...