Five Years Earlier - Sophie's Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers

Next the kisses, repeated two or three times before applying my tongue to Sophies gorgeous groove. Now came a short "Da—aa—ad!, no.... I mean oooh. Da—aa-ad ..."

But that was all. The only half-hearted short objection. My tongue never stopped, pressing insistently into Sophie's groove, then further down, down to her now engorged clit. A few licks, a few sharp intakes of breath from Sophie and my tongue moved on. I wanted to lap up every spare drop of Sophie's love lubrication before returning to her swollen, receptive clit.

Persistently, only stopping for a second or so, my tongue lent its persuasive insistence to making Sophie's clit submit. Faster and faster I licked, lightly nibbled with my lips until Sophie's nerve network gave way, submitted, gave in to persuading her body to release her sensual, sexual climax.

Wave after wave of pure pleasure pulsed though her. From nose to toes. Time and time again. Finally the pleasure waves ceased. Sophie seemed exhausted but a broad smile beamed from her.

I left her room. I let her rest. Some while later she came downstairs, crossed the room to my chair, kissed me firmly on the cheek.

"Thanks dad."

--------

Postscript: Sophie usually took her mobile phone with her everywhere she went so I figured it went everywhere with her in Ibiza too. She just happened to leave it the lounge one evening; curiosity got the better of me and I had a casual look through the phone's photo album.

Mostly fun pics, acting silly with her friends, clowning around. But there were some very interesting beach photos including two of her best friend, Julie, topless. Julie lives close by, is often round at our house and is quite a tease. Oh Julie!!

Maybe I shouldn't have bluetoothed the photos to my phone. Or the ones with Sophie on either.

grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers
12