All Comments on 'Fixing An Older Man's Problem'

by lovesolder1956

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

you can fix my computer anytime, made my cock hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice

Great scenario...very well told. More please.

CorkskrewCorkskrewover 13 years ago
Excellent !

Just a super story.Well told.Please write a follow up !

Being a technician myself, it certainly got to my Hard Drive !

idsweaterguyidsweaterguyover 13 years ago
Excellent!

I agree--well told, great scenario. I love stories with older men exploring each other.

60andhorny60andhornyover 13 years ago
very good

he can cum fix my computer anytime or anything else he wants to fix

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice,

Must agree with previous comments, when are you free?.

Would love the same to hapen to me.

klippertklippertover 13 years ago
My HarD Drive

wonderful story. You had me checking my Hard Drive... can't wait for more of their experiences. tongues too those, um...well nether regions....

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
First time

Yours is the first story on Lit in the Gay Male category I have read. Normally I just read the Loving Wives stories because that is the genre I write in. Maybe the age thing as I am in my sixties, maybe the fact that I am bi and know and love the feel of a cock in my mouth, and maybe because you have told an exciting story really well, but I really did get off on the sexual excitement you have created. I will try to keep an eye out for future stories you may choose to post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it want to read more

Had mw spell bound want to read more of your work good writting am older myself and know the feeling of no sex just mrs palm and her 5 daughters Is it all right to send you my e-mail address davetokatherine@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very well written

Very hot indeed. Just wish you would have told us if if anything he did for you that first time and if you came also. I sat here hard and stroking to the build up,,,,,

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 13 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Just the right pace -- very hot. I agree with some of the others that it would have been interesting to extend the story to where the narrator comes too.

I'll be following your writings. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Appealed to me!

Fabulous! The thing about taking roles. So true. With older men I always become passive and while normally masculine I feel effeminate even with much shorter men. Overcome by the need to please them and to feel their power over me.

Hope this great story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You nailed it!

I can honestly say that the feelings you felt, both physical and emotional were a spot-on match with me and what I feel and get from giving another guy a blowjob.

I usually suck a guy while I am naked and kneeling in front of him but, I don't do anything to myself. Any physical image I can offer him that will get him more excited is what I like to do.

Damn! Your story has got me needing to please a man right now just as you did. There is no comparison to the feeling I get when I feel the cock flare up and get extra hard a split second before it starts to pulsate and then feeling the reward shoot across my tongue as I just enjoy the sensations until he slips out of my mouth, I show him his seed and then let it slide down into my stomach and I get turned on every time I think about his cum that I still have with me.

Write again, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good,

Must agree with others completly, just love to please my partner oraly or analy, what gives him pleasure also gives me pleasure.

Tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

I thought this was well written and extremely horny. Thank you. Can we have the next installment please?

lordpenizworthlordpenizworthabout 11 years ago
Perfect!

I've read my share of gay male stories here on Lit and this one hits so many of the best notes. Older/younger, submission (very well done!), gentle encounter w hesitations, good description, and an ending that promises more. I'd love to hear this older man's voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot as hell

That was the hottest thing I've read. I love how used he is... How willing he is to serve this man's cock. Please write more.

cadmanxxxcadmanxxxover 10 years ago
It is perfect.

You hit the tongue right on tthe cock. I'm a 66 year old and want to do the same.

I did suck and masturbate another man myself this past year my same age, but did not taste his cum. I want to do this sso bad. Thanks

bluesky496bluesky496almost 10 years ago

beautiful well written and very sexy , i would love to read more so please write again

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 8 years ago

Nicely done, very believable.

eljaybeljaybabout 6 years ago
More

Please write some more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You Make an Old Man Hard

I'm 73 and I loved your story. I stayed hard the whole time I was reading. I wanted to be that guy in his seventies. The long buildup of them watching porn together was fantastic. Very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish l can have a man to please like this it's so beautiful to read l imagine doing it for true thank you for your story

Jim_txJim_txover 1 year ago

Excellent story! It had me hard during the entire reading! I can’t wait to read more of your wonderful stories.

-Jim from SD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story well written and very sexy and horny for me ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. My first cock sucking experience was in high school and they were awkward to say the least. Later I met older guy Joe, 52, with a long cock, he gave me some tips (I could have asked my girlfriend too) and with lots of practice :) I was able to deep throat him. It's been a long time since then and I'm giving thought to trying it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was great, I am 82 and my cock don't get hard as it used too but it rose to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such an awesome story. It got me so excited. I love to suck cock and balls. It is such a thrill to help a man get hard and feel him move into my mouth. Once in my mouth That cock is my only focus. Time has no meaning, hours can pass. I just totally love the feeling of a man's cock filling my mouth. He can shoot over and over if he can and will. It ends when it ends. I love every moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What did I think of the story? I thought it a perfect mirror of life. By the time I was halfway through I was absolutely hooked. The small sub-plots build one upon the other until the too obvious outcome comes crashing down. Or maybe that should be “splashing out”. I worked for many years as a Director of Training so I’m deep enough into the technical parts to appreciate the building action. At one time some of my crews referred to me as the Powerpoint Jedi Master. I flew in Alaska for almost 20 years as an Airline Transport Pilot and back when I was in the Air Force I served on a bomber crew.

Personal development……. What started as a no-holds-barred, absolutely torrid affair many years ago has cooled to the point of true platonic love but I still crave so much more. I long to touch a willing cock. To look at it, touch it, taste it, (to be used by it?). The thought of bringing an erect cock to its explosive climax is so tantalizing.

Well written story with smooth character development. Good spelling with appropriate punctuation. About halfway down though there’s an incomplete sentence. That really interrupts the flow (in my mind anyway). But like a speed-bump in a parking lot, that jolt doesn’t reduce the joy of smooth pavement. Maybe I could find a glitch in one of my computers (4) that needs service. I’d be sure to wear my cargo-shorts, they have nice large leg openings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it...so sensual, so sexy...so intimate .....great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the reminder that we all need touch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a master writer. You described me and my desires perfectly. How I crave the intimate relationship with another man. The slow build to the actual action was excruciatingly erotic and drew me personally into the scene. The gentleman’s ejaculation was in my throat and mouth. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More stories from you....

I loved every word.

I wish to be at your place....

Beautiful 😍

You made me visualise every thing so clearly as if I was there....please write more and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story. It got me so excited. All I could think of was that I so wanted to find a friend like you had. A friend that needed me the same wat your new friend needed you. It was so exciting to read. Please write more stories. You are a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazingly captivating.

Reread certain paragraphs more than once.

My own imaginations ran wild...needed my own personal release. Waiting for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a bit late but yeah I enjoyed this a lot. Too bad it didn't go further than just this story with no follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the build-up. The feeling of what two men wanted, needed, and finally suckseeded! I am in a similar situation, married 45 yrs, strong sex drive, enjoying porn to help me achieve my orgasms. Wife couldn't care less about sex. Butt - I love anal pleasures. I have a divorced male friend. We go out for beer occasionally. I often fantasize about pleasing him in a similar fashion. I fear making the first move; don't wish to blow our friendship. However, IF we both share the same desire.....I can satisfy his needs! I would please him in any way he desires! I love the bottom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes I love the Story very Hot mmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

KNOTT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wish we were friends :0

JK13cmJK13cmabout 1 year ago

fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, loved it. The story had me hard the whole way though. I wish something like that would happen to me. :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this story really much. I wish I was there.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That sounds like alot of my experience with older men . I met older men ,looking for companionship do to no sex at home . But the men I met were looking for a younger Hispanic guy . I had plenty of lonely older white men wanting a young hispaic guy . There many fun loving times for me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It had my cock so hard just like all of it was happening to me. I If ever given a chance I will try and please you as well as he pleased I have to have you, I have had lots of different experiences with men and sometimes their wives would in. Pleaser return an eamil to billl790@.yahooRead my profile se if we have anything in common.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

wonderful story

wish i had been there

like to read more

so inspiring

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Me - the guy not getting satisfaction at home.... Craving a similar situation. Hope that you were able to continue the friendship.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sounded very real and natural.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You had me hard and horny had to relieve myself , hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

loved every bit of the story. So realistic and never got carried away to the point of disbelief. I am currently in this same situation. I want to meet a man in this same manner and enjoy each others sex. I am not dominant and cannot find myself forcing the issue. I want to suck a cock and feel it in my ass. I dont know how to go about meeting someone like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovesolder1956@lovesolder1956
MWM 66 from Shreveport area. Enjoys chatting with others about erotic subjects.