All Comments on 'Flash Friday'

by PG13

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
hedomanhedomanover 19 years ago
I had to laugh!

Congratulations! You made me laugh hysterically. I would have given you a 75 (very good but not excellent) until she reached down and 'pooped' her third button open. When I read that I just HAD to give it 100. Don't you just LOVE Spellcheck!!!! As long as the word is SPELLED it doesn't give a damn about the context. Do I have your permission to use it one of my stories sometime?

jfkingjfkingover 9 years ago
Very detailed & hot!

This is a brilliantly conceived, richly detailed little tale of wanton exhibitionism, with believable characters, credible dialogue & internal monologue, and plenty of breathless tension. There are few things hotter than being flashed in public by a beautiful stranger, and this story vividly captures that excitement from the standpoints of both flasher and flashed. The amount of detail you pack into these few short paragraphs is truly amazing. So realistic is your presentation here that I know I'm going to be watching every car I pass on the way to work later today, hoping to run across a lady like Valerie! Excellent work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous