Flat-Chested Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan556
alan556
290 Followers

"I figured that since you've never really seen any dick other than mine, you can't truly appreciate how perfect mine is. You need to see other dicks -- you know—for a comparison." He gave an even bigger smile now.

This sounded good. "Is this the surprise you wouldn't tell me?"

He nodded. "Yesterday when I went to pee in the changing room there were dicks all around. The changing room and showers are completely open and you can see everything. If we go back to the lake, Joel can come into the changing room with me. " Then he added, with his mischievous grin, "He'll like it."

I was sure I would, but there was an obvious flaw in his plan, so I dismissed it. "You know I can't shower in front of other men. Don't you think they might notice something missing?"

"I've been thinking about that," he answered. "I have an idea."

Matt explained the idea to me and it seemed possible. I wouldn't be able to shower, but I'd be able to change clothes. He thought that if I turned away from other men at strategic times and did it quickly, I could pull off Jacob's underwear and put on swimming trunks without getting caught. It would only take a few seconds and they'd only see my butt. Lots of young teenage boys are shy about getting naked in front of other men so it wouldn't be too strange. While I was in the changing room, I could feast my eyes on all the dicks, as long as I didn't stare too much.

I was still all hornied-up from the day before and I wasn't thinking clearly, so this cockamamie idea made sense to me, even if it did sound like a scene out of an American Pie movie. I would have agreed to anything. I was ready to go back to the lake and do it that day. With all the hormones running around inside me, he could have suggested that I blow him at my parents' dinner table and I would have thought it was a good idea.

"Let's go today!" I said. I was enthused.

"Not today. Wednesday."

"What's special about Wednesday? I have to work then. Let's go today." I was in a hurry.

"Wednesday is the 14th. It's National Nude Day," he answered. I laughed, but there was no twinkle in his eye. "I'm serious. It's some sort of holiday."

I wasn't going to fall for that. "You mean the banks and post offices are closed so everybody can go naked? There's a presidential proclamation?"

Now he laughed. "No proclamation." Later, he took me to the Internet and showed me. It was real and it was perfect. What better way to celebrate National Nude Day than showing your butt and looking at dicks? The karma was perfect. I'd have to get my work schedule changed.

I was ready for action but Matt thought we should plan it out and practice. He convinced me, and I listened to reason. So that's what we did. We practiced. I "borrowed" a pair of underwear from Jacob's bureau and I modeled them for Matt. If I were in a changing room, men would see me wearing just that, so we wanted to make sure it would be ok. It wasn't. Matt said that it was too obvious that something was missing. This could be solved with some needle and thread and some polyester batting material, sewn on the inside and covered with a piece of cloth cut from another pair of underwear. (Sorry Jacob.)

Then we practiced changing. I stood in front of Matt wearing the padded underwear, turned from him, dropped the underwear, picked up the swimming trunks and pulled them on, and turned back toward him. It only took a few seconds, but Matt wasn't satisfied. As I bent over to pick up the swimming trunks, he could see some obviously female parts. As Matt phrased it in his typically-male phrasing: "I can see your pussy." Normally it was a good thing for him to see that, but not in a men's changing room.

I needed some practice to keep that from happening. I'd have to stand up straight and not bend over more than absolutely necessary. This was a little tricky but I could do it. Nobody would be studying me to check to see if I was really a boy, so it didn't have to be absolutely perfect, but we practiced until I did as best I could. We decided I should keep my t-shirt on to shield at least part of my backside and front from any prying eyes.

This wasn't going to be too hard and I wasn't nervous. It felt so good showing my boobs to the world that I had no problem showing my butt, and I certainly wanted to see the dicks.

When the day came, Matt woke me up with "Happy Nude Day!" and a kiss on my forehead. I put on the special underwear with the padding and packed the swimming trunks. We left later, about 11:00, so that we'd arrive when the crowd was bigger. Once again, the weather was great, and we drove the two hours to the lake. As soon as we were away from home, we both took our shirts off and opened the car windows and I felt the breeze on my nipples and I felt the wetness between my legs. We stopped for gas, even though we didn't really need it, so that I could pump gas half-naked, and I remembered not to smile at the happy family with the mom and dad and two teenage boys and a dog in the car at the neighboring pump. I made sure that the two teenage boys got a great view. Too bad they didn't know what they were looking at. It would have been a great story to tell their friends, and they could have masturbated themselves into oblivion thinking about it.

I washed the windshield much longer than necessary, for Matt's benefit, and bought some ice cream bars inside, paying the old man with nipples still hard from the cold air of the freezer.

When we were back driving in the car, I held the ice cream bar in one hand and put the other into Joel's underwear, feeling how wet I was and making myself even wetter. I discovered a new thrill—eating ice cream while playing with myself. I'll have to remember that.

We arrived at the parking lot and I put my t-shirt on, and we started to unload the car. Only then did it occur to me what I was about to do and the fear struck me hard. "I can't do this," I told Matt. I sat back down in the car, and Matt talked to me calmly, slowly, and told me that I wouldn't get caught. Nobody would be checking me out to see if I was really a boy. We'd practiced and it would take just a few seconds, then I could enjoy all the dicks. He was right of course. I wouldn't get caught. I'd never seen any dick other than Matt's and a twenty year old girl should know what lots of dicks look like, shouldn't she? I wanted to do it.

I was calmer now. The force was with me. I gathered myself together and became Joel, and together we walked toward the changing room. Matt shoved me and I shoved him back hard and he shoved me again, and we laughed. When we got to the changing room, I didn't hesitate and just walked in. I was ready for adventure.

It was a little disappointing. There weren't that many men around and they weren't naked. The only one completely naked was a little boy about four years old, standing there with his cute little wee-wee in his hand while his daddy was unpacking a gym bag, looking for his cute little swimming trunks. There were two men talking, but they were already in their swimming trunks, so I'd missed the action.

A man with a big belly and a nearly bald head was walking back from the shower with a towel around his waist. I watched out of the corner of my eye as he took off the towel and dried himself off. His dick was nearly invisible, just a little stub poking out from the rolls of fat.

Just as I was ready to give up, a miracle happened. A group of half a dozen boys, not far from my own age, came in, laughing and shoving each other. They looked like jocks, well built, muscular, probably all part of some team in high school or maybe college. They threw down their gym bags and immediately started stripping, first sandals, then shirts, then shorts, and finally boxers, and soon all six were naked, uninhibited, laughing and joking, fishing around in their gym bags for their trunks.

Perfect! There were six dicks, just for me. Some were long and swinging in the breeze, some contracted and pulled up close to their owners' bodies. One was uncircumcised, one was a natural red-head, one was blond, and one had a big zit on his butt. One had big dangling balls, one had nearly no pubic hair. All were beautiful. Six beautiful dicks, and their young, nicely-built well-muscled owners were in no hurry to cover them up.

Matt poked me and gave me a look. I guess I was staring. "Let's put on our suits," he said, giving me a wink. I saw that the dad and the little boy were leaving, and the fat guy was combing what hair he had and was packing up to go. Soon it would be just Matt and me and the six boys.

I was ready, but then I thought about it some more. I didn't do it the way we planned, hurrying up to get it over in just a few seconds. I didn't want to do it that way. I wanted a bigger adventure.

Facing the boys, I took off my shirt to give them the full view of my chest. Then I found Jacob's swimming trunks, turned away from them and toward Matt, and dropped the underwear. I stood there, completely naked, butt on display, casually examining the trunks, turning it around in my hands as if looking for something, making the moment last, feeling the quivering between my legs. Matt was trying to hide a smile as he stripped down all the way, just like me, and we stood naked, facing each other, with a room full of boys watching from behind.

I don't know what came over me. Maybe the devil made me do it. I bent over. Yes, I bent over like I was looking for something on the ground, giving the boys a clear view of my butt and the goodies between my legs. As Matt would say, they could see my pussy. I didn't know if they were looking my way, but if they were, they got a good long eye-full. Matt was casually watching them over my shoulder, and when I got up from bending over, he gave me the teeniest wry smile.

I pulled on Jacob's swimming trunks now and Matt put his on too. I threw a towel over my shoulder and I walked out of the changing room, topless, right past the six naked boys. The blond one gave me a funny look and nudged his friend, so I gave a little smile. I wasn't supposed to smile, but I did anyway, and just kept walking.

When we got out of the changing room, I gave Matt a great big shove, and we both laughed till we were out of breath and couldn't laugh any more. He told me that the blond one had been looking at me when I bent over, and Matt imitated the priceless expression of bewilderment on the guy's face. I wish I'd been able to see it.

We found a spot to put our towels down and immediately went into the water. I was hot and it wasn't only from the sun. I needed to cool down and relax. So we played in the water for a while, and when I was calmer, we came out and rested, the sun hot on my nipples. It was all I could do to keep from jumping on top of Matt and humping him into the sand, but I had to control myself. It wasn't easy.

We went for a walk so that everybody could see my bitty-boobs. There were lots of middle-aged couples, older people with grandchildren, families with children of all ages, groups of teenage girls who smiled at us and groups of teenage boys who didn't, groups of women, men by themselves. The lifeguard was a girl in a conservative one-piece. They all saw my boobs. Every one of them. I made sure of it.

Then there was the group of six jocks. Matt and I made it a point to walk by them a few times, acting like we didn't know who they were and didn't notice they were there. But they were watching us. They knew who we were. They were looking at my chest and wondering what I was, wondering if they were looking at girl's boobs or just a boy's chest. The third time we walked by, I couldn't resist and I gave the blond guy a little smile, then turned away and kept walking.

Matt wanted to pee, and this time, I went with him to the changing room, which is where the toilets are. Walking to the toilet stalls, I saw that the showers were all in one big open room with about a dozen shower heads, not like in a normal women's locker room where the showers are private. There was a middle-aged man in the shower. He had soaped up his hair, and had his eyes closed, so I had an opportunity to get a good look without getting caught for a few seconds until he rinsed out. He was very hairy and his dick was long and thick and surrounded by an enormous bush. Then I continued to the toilet stall and peed.

I had an idea. I knew what I wanted to do, but I didn't tell Matt. He probably knew, though. He knows me well.

We stayed on the beach for a while longer, walking sometimes, swimming sometimes, reading magazines sometimes. I took a look at Maxim. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep a little, with headphones in my ears and a towel over my chest to keep from getting burned. Nobody wants burned boobs.

People started to pack up and go, but I wasn't ready yet. There was one more thing I needed to do, so I waited. After a long while, the six boys started to pack up, so I did too. I wanted to be in the changing room before they got there.

I nudged Matt. "I need to take a shower," I said, in a matter-of-fact voice.

It took him a moment to figure out what I meant. "Are you serious?" he said, incredulous.

I nudged him again. "The force is strong in this one. Come on. Hurry up." He looked at me, smiled, then got up and we picked up our towels and bags and hurried to the changing room. There were a couple of other men, one a daddy with two boys and a little girl, but they all had finished showering and were dressing, almost ready to leave.

"Are you really going to do this?" Matt whispered.

"Hell yes," I whispered back.

It was easy to take off the swimming trunks and wrap a towel around my waist without anyone seeing. Matt did the same, and he followed me to the shower, and I saw the daddy leaving with his kids in tow.

We hung our towels on the hooks by the door and I walked, completely naked, to the last shower head, furthest from the door. Matt went to the shower across from me. We turned on the water and waited, and I faced away from the door.

Sure enough, as I was about to turn on the water, I heard the six boys enter the changing room. They were quieter than they had been earlier, not quite as loud and boisterous. I guess they were tired.

Matt and I stayed under the warm water and it was just a minute or two before the boys came in, hung their towels on hooks and picked shower heads, chatting and laughing. I heard water turn on. I was facing away from them so I couldn't see, and I resisted the urge to turn and look. They quieted, and I guessed that they had realized I was there and were giving each other knowing glances and trying to watch me without getting caught.

I washed for a while, casually, facing away from them, like nothing was unusual. Then I faced toward them and continued washing, soaping my face and closing my eyes so they'd have a good chance to sneak a peek, making sure they could see I was a girl. They suddenly became totally silent now, and I knew they had noticed, so I rinsed off my face and opened my eyes. For a while, I didn't look at them, acting like I didn't notice they were there. Then I looked at them and smiled, sweetly and innocently, and then looked away. I continued washing, first under my arms, then carefully soaping my nipples for a long time, and finally, washing between my legs. I wasn't masturbating or anything, just washing, nothing out of the ordinary, like I would do in a shower at home, but taking my time with it. I couldn't hear them with the water running, but I could see they were whispering to each other, looking furtively at me.

I thought I was clean enough now, so I turned off the water and twisted my hair to get the water out. I faced the boys and walked down the corridor of showers, past each boy, stark naked. There was no need to be discrete now, so I openly looked directly at their dicks, examining each one as I walked silently by, Matt following me. Nobody said a word.

I looked around at Matt, and he was shrugging his shoulders, as if telling them, "What can I do?"

The last boy in line was the blond. I decided he needed special attention, so I stopped, looked directly at his dick, and took it in my hand, examining it carefully. I felt it start to stiffen, so I held it a little longer, smiling at its owner until it was all-the-way hard. I smiled and told him, "Nice dick," nodding my approval, and walked on. He didn't smile back. I'm sure he had no idea what to do.

When I got to the end of the row of showers, I turned, smiled at them all, and in my girlie Jill voice, told them "Have a nice day." I slowly wrapped the towel around my hair, making sure to give them one long last view, and walked out to the lockers, Matt close behind. As soon as I left, I heard a torrent of talking from the showers, all the boys talking excitedly at once.

Matt looked at me and I looked at him, both of us smiling and naked except for the towel around my hair. I shoved him, hard, and he fell a bit into the lockers, laughing. I don't know what made me do it -- must have been the devil again—but I pushed him into the lockers and held him there and started kissing him. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Kissing my boyfriend," I said. I thought that was obvious, but he'd asked so I answered. That wasn't all I wanted to do though, so I got down on my knees and started sucking.

"What are you doing?" he asked again, trying to push my head away.

I wasn't going to be pushed away and I thought it was pretty obvious what I was doing so I didn't take my head away to answer him. It wasn't long till he stopped pushing on my head and let himself enjoy the pleasure. Matt was hard now and I could taste a little of the saltiness coming out of his dick.

"They'll be out here any minute now!" He sounded worried.

I stopped sucking. "Then we'd better hurry up before they get here." His words had said he wanted me to stop but I knew he didn't. I know him well. "We'll hear the showers turn off when they're ready to get out." I was determined.

I pushed him, forcefully away from the lockers and laid him down on the wooden bench. It looked like the position would hurt his back so I quickly rolled up a towel and put it under his head and took the towel off my head and put it under his butt. He tried to protest but I ignored him and climbed on top, slipping his dick into my sopping-wet pussy. I took his hands and put one on each nipple and started riding him. It wasn't the most comfortable position to be in, with a hard bench under us, but I didn't care. I needed to have an orgasm and I needed it right now.

Matt knew what to do with his thumbs and was massaging my nipples, trying to make me orgasm as quickly as possible. It didn't take long till I felt that wonderful feeling growing inside me, but just then I heard the showers turn off, just like I knew I would hear. I couldn't stop, though. It was too late now. The orgasm was starting and it was a big one and a long one and I was screaming like Meg Ryan and I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. I closed my eyes and screamed and bounced up and down and Matt was rubbing my nipples like there was no tomorrow.

When it was over, I opened my eyes and sure enough, there were six naked boys standing across the room, a few with towels around their waists and the others just holding their towels. They were staring, speechless at me, naked, sweating, on top of Matt, his fingers still on my nipples.

My orgasm was finished now and I was more in control, so I was calm. I smiled at the boys and dismounted Matt, leaving his hard wet dick sticking up in the breeze. I really wanted to stroke it and watch it squirt but I didn't think he'd want that now—not with all the boys watching—so I went to the locker and handed Matt his clothes. He got up from the bench with his dick quickly softening, and we both calmly dressed. I wore my special mesh shirt.

alan556
alan556
290 Followers