Flatmates: Suzie Makes Amends?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was Suzie's turn, "OK, last go then we'll try something else. I have never fucked an inanimate object." She said, then added quickly "Excluding sex toys!" Everyone except Joe drank - "Wow, more than expected, well let's share, Nick"?

"Apple pie - I was easily influenced by film!" He replied quietly as everyone smiled.

"A wine bottle - I was high and horny and it was the closest thing to hand!" Diane grinned as everyone gasped, "Sean?"

"Tub of ice cream." He stated, very matter of factly.

"Wasn't that a bit cold?" Diane asked.

"Yeah - that was kind of the point. You cool your cock down with the ice cream, then your girlfriend's mouth feels amazingly warm when she sucks you."

"Fair enough I spose." Diane replied, "Jade?"

"Carrot, whilst Mike watched." She told her friends.

"Well, I suppose if you didn't have a rabbit!" Suzie grinned, "Mine is a baseball bat - my boyfriend at the time persuaded me it would be fun to see how much I could take after he saw a pornstar do it."

"And how did you do?" Diane asked.

"Badly - it turns out they're just a bit thicker than cocks or dildos!" Suzie smiled. "What should we play next?"

"How about truth or dare?" Diane asked.

Everyone agreed to play, as they were all too tipsy to refuse after the shots from the last game.

"Great!" Diane said, "Rules are if you don't want to answer a 'truth' question you can ask for a dare - but once you've heard the dare you don't get to change your mind - ditto if you choose a straight dare. Everyone good?"

All six friends answered in the affirmative, "OK, let's go for it - Suzie, you can start this time..."

"Am I answering or choosing?" She asked.

"Answering - we'll take it in turns to ask each other." Diane replied.

"OK, who's asking me?" Suzie asked.

"I will." Joe jumped in, "Truth or dare babe?"

"Truth."

"How many people have you had sex with in this room?" He asked.

"Two." Suzie smiled as she replied, watching her friends look round and try to guess which two.

"OK Joe matey, your turn - truth or dare?" Sean asked his friend.

"Truth."

"Have you ever taken a girl up the arse? If not would you like to?" Sean asked.

"What is it with you and ass questions - you're obsessed!" Joe replied, "No I've not, but I would if a girl wanted me to - I'm not too fussed about it really."

"How very noble of you Joe!" Suzie smiled, "Your turn Jade, truth or dare honey?"

"Truth please."

"OK honey - of the three boys in this room, who do you think has the nicest cock?" Suzie grinned as she's finished the question - she knew it would force her friend to think about things she was trying to push out of her mind.

"Uhhhh...." Jade said hesitantly - she didn't really want to answer the question, but equally was scared of taking a dare in case it was worse. She looked at the two naked guys next to her, her eyes fixing first on Joe's - it was large and reasonably thick, not unlike her fiancé's, she knew exactly how it would feel sliding inside her. Sean's on the other hand was a bit shorter, but very thick - she tried to stop herself thinking about whether she could even take something that thick. Finally she looked across at Nick, and the tent in his boxers - she hadn't seen it, but Suzie had told her it was thin, but very long, almost 12 inches. "Joe." She suddenly blurted out.

"Ooooh Joe, seems like Jade's got a soft spot for you..." Diane smiled.

"That's OK." Joe smiled, "I've got a hard spot for her!" Jade blushed bright red as he finished his sentence, and couldn't help herself but look at his cock again. Diane and Suzie noticed, looking at each other and smiling to the other - their plan was working so far...

"OK Sean, truth or dare." Nick suddenly piped up.

"Dare!" Sean grinned.

"Well, you asked for it - if you like ass so much, I dare you to kiss mine!" Nick told him

"What, you can't be serious?"

"It's the rules Sean - no backing out!" Suzie laughed.

Nick stood up and slid his boxers down, finally exposing his long cock to the room, then turned around and beckoned Sean towards him. He moved very slowly, finally bending down and planting the faintest of lip touches on Nick's bare backside as the four other friends laughed.

"You next sexy Diane, truth or dare?" Suzie offered.

"Truth please babes!"

"Have you ever licked another girl's pussy?" Suzie asked, knowing the answer already.

"Oh yes!" Diane instantly answered, watching the three guys cocks twitch as the though danced in their heads, "She was very tasty too!"

"Your go Nick..." Sean said forcefully.

"I'll have truth please." Nick replied.

"Who would you rather fuck, your mother or your sister?" Sean almost shouted.

"Sean!" Diane scolded him, "Grow up, it's just a bit of fun - you lose your turn!"

"Sorry Nick." Sean said quietly, as he realised what a dick he had just been.

"No probs." Nick replied.

"Turn one finished!" Diane announced - "I hope we're all ready for the next go!" The five nodded their agreement.

"Truth or dare to start round 2 Suzie?" Nick asked the naked girl sat next to him.

"Dare me up!" she replied.

"OK - I dare you to kiss on the lips whoever the bottle lands on..." Nick said, picking up an empty wine bottle, and setting in spinning in the middle of the floor. All six leaned forwards in their seat as it slowed, slowly turning past Jade and onto Joe.

Suzie stood up and sauntered over to Joe, "Hello honey - be good and no touching now!" she told him, as she straddled his legs, scooting in so her bare pussy nearly met his naked cock, then leaning in until their lips met, her tongue flicked into his mouth as they kissed briefly. She pulled away slowly, a sultry look in her eye that made his cock twitch, then she got up and retook her seat.

"Bravo babe!" Diane applauded her friend as she sat back down.

"Truth or dare honey?" Suzie asked Joe.

"Uh, ummm..." Joe stuttered, still not having recovered from his kiss, "Uh, truth?"

"Have you ever enjoyed a kiss more?" Suzie asked him, smiling.

"No." He admitted, quietly, as Suzie beamed.

"Truth or dare Jade?" Diane asked her friend.

"Truth."

"If you could fuck any of the five of us, which would it be?" Diane grinned naughtily.

"No-one, I'm engaged to Mike." Jade replied, knowing already that answer wasn't good enough.

"I need a name of one of us, or you'll have to take a dare..."

"Fine - dare me."

"As you wish - I dare you to let whoever the bottle lands on play with those lovely boobies until it's their turn."

'Could have been worse...' Jade thought to herself as she watched the bottle spin, Joe had already sucked her nipples after all. The bottle slowed, past her, past Sean, almost stopping on Diane, but just making it to Nick. He smiled as he realised his prize, "Come over here please." He asked Jade nicely.

She got up and walked over slowly, sitting down on his leg she got her first close-up view of his cock, it really was very long! He very tentatively reached out and started fondling her breasts, he was being a lot more gentle than she expected and already had her nipples hard as he bent in to suck one.

"OK Sean mate, truth or dare?" Joe asked, as everyone alternated their attention between Nick & Jade and Sean.

"Truth." Sean replied.

"OK then." Joe smiled, "We have three hot naked girls with us - each has three holes, you can only use each once, which girl would you do what with?"

"OK - Diane would be anal of course; Suzie would be a titfuck blowjob; leaving Jade and her sweet little waxed pussy!"

Diane and Suzie smiled at the useful information, as Jade blushed, she wasn't used to having people talk about her like that. That and of course the fact that Nick was still fondling and sucking on her breasts and he was doing a very good job at it!

"OK Diane babe, truth or dare?" Sean asked.

"Truth please honey." She replied.

"I was hoping you'd say that!" He smiled, "You've got three cocks on display here, which would you take in what hole?"

Diane paused and thought for a moment, casting her eye round the three naked blokes. "OK, I'd have Nick's long cock disappear down my throat until I gagged; have Joe's yummy dick slide up my ass and I'd have your thick little fella split my pussy in two."

The three boys gulped, their cock's twitching as Diane described what she'd do with them. Knowing he was up next Nick gave Jade's breasts one last squeeze, pinching her nipples, then sucking them into his mouth before reluctantly letting them go.

"Jade honey, your dare is finished - you can sit down again." Suzie told her friend. Jade stood up, and walked back to her seat between Joe and Sean, leaving just the tiniest hint of glistening juices on Nick's bare leg.

"Right Nick, for the last time in round 2, truth or dare?" Suzie asked.

"Truth please."

"As you wish - Diane wants you to make her gag with that long cock of yours - would you like to and have you ever made a woman gag before?"

"Yes to both!" Nick smiled.

"On that exciting note we end round 2 - who's for some shots?" Diane asked.

The five others all agreed it was shot time, and each shot glass was quickly filled, then knocked back, filled again and knocked back one more time.

"So for round 3, how about just the girls ask and answer? I don't think you'll lose out boys!" She smiled. Diane quickly agreed to her friend's suggestion and both turned to look at Jade, she thought for a second - it may have been all the shots, but she was confident she could handle herself, so agreed. The three girls looked around to the three boys, none of them were disagreeing.

"Great - who's going to start me off with round three then?" Suzie asked.

"Truth or dare babe?" Jade asked.

"Dare me, sexy!"

"I dare you to shake those big ol' titties in Joe's face." Jade smiled at her friend.

"With pleasure!" Suzie grinned, standing up and walking over to Joe. She bent forward, allowing her bare boobs to swing free in his face as she shook them gently - finally allowing him to cop a good feel and suck on her nips, making them rock hard before turning and sitting back down.

"Your turn again Jade!" Diane smiled, "Truth or dare!"

She sighed, knowing she had no real choice as any question would force her to take a dare. "Dare." She sighed.

"Good choice - we're all enjoying this, but are you?" Diane asked, "I dare you to slide a finger into that cute little pussy and show us the results."

Jade didn't particularly want to violate herself in front of her friends, but was just glad she hadn't been given anything worse. She very slightly spread her legs, then as all five watched she very slowly slid her little finger inside her slit. She pulled it straight out, already knowing what it would show as she held it up for the group to see.

"I spy juices glistening! So you are enjoying this!" Diane grinned.

"Yes Diane," Jade snarled, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare of course babe!"

"Excellent, well let's see how much you're enjoying this - you said you'd fucked a wine bottle before, well I'm sure we'd all like to see how far up your cunt it goes!" She said, to everyone's astonishment, passing Diane a discarded wine bottle from the floor.

Diane was slightly taken back, pausing, but then slowly reached out and took the bottle from her friend - she was never one to duck a challenge, especially when she didn't want to give Jade any excuses later!

Diane brought the bottle up to her head, sliding the neck into her mouth and swirling her tongue round it to lubricate it as the other five all watched, they saw her saliva glisten as she removed it from her mouth. Then sliding back in the chair she spread her legs wide, bringing the top of the bottle to her slit. Everyone gasped as Diane applied light pressure and the neck slowly began to inch into her pussy, she continued to take ever so slightly more until the whole of the neck of the bottle was inside her. She opened her legs wider and sank further into the chair as she pressed the bottle into her pussy, but it would go no further.

"Sorry guys, that's all I can take right now!" Diane smiled, slowly pulling the bottle free from her pussy, leaving her hole gaping for all to see for a few seconds before closing her legs and putting the bottle back on the floor.

"Wow, well on that memorable display we end the round - shall we continue?" Suzie asked.

The three boys nodded, still mesmerized by what they had just seen, Diane smiled and Jade was given no choice...

"Truth or dare sassy Suzie?" Diane asked.

"Dare of course, and make it good!" Suzie grinned.

"Of course honey - I dare you to give 30 seconds of oral to whomever the bottle stops on." She said, spinning the bottle that had recently been partially inside her, it slowed and seemed to take forever to stop, as all the boys prayed it would land on them - it missed, and everyone gasped once more.

"Spread 'em for me babe!" Suzie told her friend as she kneeled in front of Jade's legs.

Jade very slowly parted her legs, allowing her friend to shuffle between them - she couldn't believe this was about to happen, her first lesbian experience in front of all her friends! She gasped as she felt Suzie's tongue lick slowly up her slit, she tried, but failed to stop herself moaning as her friend's tongue slid over her bare pussy, teasing her needy clit.

All of a sudden, Suzie stopped - Nick's phone was beeping, the time was up. Suzie looked up just in time to see the look of disappointment on Jade's face as she realised she wasn't getting any more, grinning to herself at a job well done as she sauntered back to her seat. Eventually Jade realised she should close her legs - she felt her pussy squirming between her clasped thighs as she became quickly aware that she was now very very horny!

"OK babe, truth or dare?" Suzie asked.

"Dare." Jade said, almost silently, still reeling ever so slightly from her friend licking her pussy.

"So you've already received, but will you give? We know Nick likes to make girls gag, will you let him? I dare you to lick his cock." Suzie eventually told her friend.

This now crossed a line for Jade, she had been OK(ish) with other people touching her, and touching herself, but whichever way you cut it licking another man's cock was cheating - and she had promised she wouldn't cheat on Mike. Her head and her heart were telling her to run, but her pussy, oh her pussy was aching - she was so horny, the alcohol, the cocks on display, Suzie licking her out - she needed to cum so desperately, and she knew fingers and even toys wouldn't do - she knew she needed a nice hard cock - if only her fiancé were here she'd be saved!

"C'mon babe - don't leave us in the lurch here!" Suzie implored, "What happens in this room stays in this room."

"Yeah, show us what you can do honey - for our eyes only!" Diane added, the boys staying quiet and just watching what happened with interest, hoping that subsequent rounds would see similar pleasures bestowed on them.

Finally Jade stood up, she paused for a moment, then walked tentatively over to the other couch. Nick opened his legs as he smiled at his very welcome visitor, she knelt down and edged forwards - she looked first at his long cock, standing pound in front of her eyes, then up to see his very happy face, then back to his cock again. Slowly she reached out, very gently taking hold of it in her left hand. Her head descended, very very slowly, her tongue extended and then, barely but definitely travelled up his shaft - the twitch of his cock signifying the crossing of a line, she had cheated.

She licked up the length of his cock again, more deliberately this time, pausing at the tip her hand directed his cock towards her face as her lips spread around the head of his cock, before sliding down a few inches, then back up. Her lips slid down his shaft again, a little bit further this time. "Mmmmmmmmm!" Nick groaned as he lay back in the chair, Jade's head bobbing slowly up and down in his lap, each time slightly more of his cock disappeared into her mouth until finally seven of his eleven inches were in her mouth. Her head continued to bob up and down in his lap a few times more, before finally his cock left her mouth, a trail of saliva continuing to join the two for a few seconds after it exited.

"That's all I can take!" Jade told them all. She stood up and walked backed to her seat between the two other boys, suddenly it dawned on her - what had she done? She had just cheated, she had sucked another man's cock in full view of her five friends, what the hell was she thinking? Then a pang of need hit her and she realised she was now even hornier.

Suzie broke the silence that had descended, "Not bad Jade, about seven inches! Maybe with a bit more practice you could do this..."

The five watched as Suzie dived down onto Nick's cock, inch after inch sliding into her mouth, and then down her throat - Nick's eyes rolling back into his head as the final inches disappeared and she had taken all eleven inches! Suzie paused for effect then sat back up, wiping the saliva from her chin.

"Diane's turn." She smiled, "Truth or dare honey?"

"Dare me baby!" She smiled back.

"Well, you've seen Jade and I suck cock so I think it's your turn. You know Sean wants your ass, so I think you should show him what he's missing! I dare you to suck his cock!"

Sean beamed a very happy smile as the naked object of his desire stood up and made her way over to him. Diane kneeled between his open legs, flashing him a sultry smile as she confidently took his hard cock in her hand, he groaned as her head dived downwards, his cock searing into her warm open mouth. The other four watched for a while as Diane bobbed up and down as Sean groaned in pleasure.

"I think they could be a while - shall we continue?" Suzie asked Nick, Joe and Jade. The three nodded in agreement, "OK then Jade, I want a dare if you'd care to oblige?"

"OK babe - I think you need this one. I dare you to have a screaming orgasm, without anything in your pussy!" Jade told her friend.

"Am I allowed any help hun?" Suzie asked her friend.

"You can do anything that doesn't penetrate your horny holes." Jade replied.

"In that case, boys - your help is required!" She grinned at the two unbusy boys, "Nick, play with my breasts. Joe, come put that tongue to good use..."

Nick did as he was told and started fondling Suzie's large breasts, Joe making his way over to the other sofa, dropping to his knees between Suzie's legs, in shuffled forward before leaning in. Suzie's head snapped back with a satisfied 'oooohhh' as his tongue made contact with her clit.

Jade looked to Diane first, her head bobbing up and down in Sean's lap as he reclined back in the sofa, watching his cock being pleasured. Then over at Suzie, her head back as she moaned in pleasure as the two boys worked her breasts and pussy. Jade had her bare legs squeezed tight together, but she could feel her pussy squirming between them, she was so horny - her hands slid to her breasts, brushing over her rock hard nipples. She opened her legs, feeling the cool breeze tingling against her wet slit as her hands slid down her body towards her needy pussy.

Before they arrived though she was interrupted in her thoughts by a loud groan to her right - she looked over as Diane was slowly sliding Sean's cock from her mouth, some cum already dribbling down her chin - she looked up at him, opening her mouth to show the cum pooled on her tongue, then swallowed, opening again to show all the cum gone.

A loud scream caught all their attentions, as they turned to see Suzie's head back against the sofa, as she panted to recover, Joe removing himself from between her legs, her juices painted across his face, glistening.

Jade's body tingled in anticipation - it was her turn! Her mind caught up as Joe sat beside her, his bare thigh brushing hers and causing her pussy to tingle - 'oh no!', she thought with the game as it was what would she be asked to do? She knew she was powerless to resist whatever was asked of her, but how far would she have to go? Would they really make her cheat properly on Mike? (As if sucking another man's cock meant she already hadn't). She waited, as everyone caught their breath.