Flatmates: Suzie Makes Amends?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two boys continued alternating their thrusts - Sean relaxing her as he thrust hard into her pussy, Nick taking advantage by thrusting slightly forward, inching more of his cock inside her ass each time, until finally, she was full.

"How do you like being full of two cocks at once?" Suzie asked her friend.

"Oooooohhhhhhh..." Jade simply groaned in response, her eyes slightly glazed over.

"Give her another minute to get used to it, then both of you go for it!" Suzie grinned, her plan coming together. She looked over her shoulder to see Diane fondling her own breasts as she begged Joe to fuck her ass harder. All of this was making Suzie very horny again, she hoped one of the boys had enough left to give her pussy a good pounding too!

After giving Jade some time to get used to her holes being full of their cocks, the boys starting thrusting slowly in and out of her - alternating their thrusts as they built up speed. Her groans of pleasure turning into one long guttural moan as the boys pounded into her pussy and ass, filling her so full of cock.

"Mmmmm, gonna cum soon babe!" Sean told her, taking a brief time-out from sucking on her nipples.

"I won't last much longer either, her ass is just so tight!" Nick added.

Sean and Nick continued to alternate their thrusts into the helpless, moaning Jade - all coherent thought had long ago left her, all she had now was the cock pounding into each of her holes, she was as sensitive as she had ever been, feeling every last movement inside her as she closed on what she knew would be an earth shattering orgasm, and she knew what would push her over the edge.

Jade started screaming as she felt the first gush of Sean's cum enter her pussy, her body spasming as her screams drowned out the satisfied groans of Sean and Nick, who's cock was now busy pumping it's cum deep into her previously virgin ass. She continued screaming in pleasure, her whole body shaking until suddenly, she blacked out, falling limp onto Sean.

"Shit, she's blacked out - guys, can you help?" Suzie said, looking over at Joe and Diane.

"Sorry babe, that makes two of them!" Joe grinned, pulling his cock from Diane's limp body, a trickle of cum following his cock out of her ass.

"Oh great, so they get to pass out and I've not even been fucked yet..." Suzie complained.

"Don't worry babe, I'm sure we can find the stamina to abuse you too!" Joe smiled as he walked over to help.

Nick gently slid his cock from Jade's prone ass and stood up, helping Joe lift the limp girl off of Sean and placing her back down gently on the floor.

"I'm sure she'll be fine once she's slept it off..." Nick said.

"A little sore though!" Sean smiled.

"Speaking of which, there seems to be a girl you boys have forgotten..." Suzie pouted.

Sean, Joe and Nick all grinned, as they willed their cocks back to life so they could give the big boobed slut the fucking she craved.

***************************

***************************

Rachel looked at her bedside clock, it was 10am, but she'd only been in bed four hours after a heavy night out with friends last night. She threw on her robe loosely as she got up, 'Who the hell would be ringing the doorbell? Their friends would all call first...' she thought to herself.

The doorbell rang again as she opened her bedroom door, "Alright, alright I'm coming!" She shouted. She glanced into the lounge as she walked past, yep - Jade, Diane and Suzie were still all lying in there naked, just as they were when she had returned. They had obviously been very well fucked by a group of guys last night, Suzie & Diane she could understand, but she had been surprised to see Jade lying naked and prone - she really hadn't expected that of her.

She finally made it to the door, sliding the bolts back, she opened it tentatively, "Oh, hello!" She said, surprised.

"Hi Rachel, did I wake you, sorry - how are you?" I said.

She opened the door slightly wider, the action of doing so exposing her left breast slightly, "Yeah, you did - I'm OK, well apart from a stonking hangover from last night! What are you doing here today?" She asked.

"My lectures today have been cancelled, so I thought I'd come and surprise Jade, is she in?"

"Uh, I think she might have gone out already..."

"Hmmm, well I've already called her and not got a response, could I come in and wait? Maybe we could keep each other company?" I smiled, reaching out and gently stroking her exposed breast.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as she felt me touch her, "I'm, uh, not sure that's a good idea Mike..."

"Sorry," I replied, withdrawing my hand, "I could just wait in her room?"

"I meant coming in at all."

"Why not?" I asked, starting to get a bit suspicious.

"Uh, well, ummmm, I don't know how long she'll be - maybe you're better heading into town and meeting her there?"

"What's going on Rachel? Why don't you want me to come in?"

"I don't know - like I said, I was out last night and I just came home to find..." She trailed off.

"Find what?"

"OK, OK - you best just come in." She said, stepping out of my way, but still not bothering to close her robe properly.

"Thank you." I said, as I entered the flat, waiting for her to shut the door behind me.

"In the lounge," She said, leading the way, "That's how they were when I got home."

My mouth dropped open as I neared the lounge, seeing my fiancée and Suzie lying next to each other, both totally naked and prone. As I got closer I also saw Diane lying naked, legs spread wide on the couch.

"You've no idea what happened, what they were planning?" I asked Rachel.

"Like I said, I was out last night and walked back in to find them all like this - I was as surprised as you, believe me!"

I slowly walked round the room, seeing the dried cum caking both of Jade's holes, Suzie the same but with cum also drying on her face too and finally on Diane's ass.

"Well it looks like they were all very well fucked last night - you're sure you have no idea who the blokes involved were?" I asked.

"Nope, whoever they were they were gone by the time I got home - what are you going to do?" Rachel asked.

"I think it's time the sluts woke up..." I told her as I bent down, bringing my hand back, then quickly swinging it forward, the resultant noise echoing around the room, feeling the sting in my own hand as I slapped my fiancée's ass, she jumped slightly but didn't wake up. I repeated the trick on Suzie's prone ass as she also jumped, a gasp signifying her return to the real world, her head spinning around to see who had just slapped her.

"Oh shit." Was all she said as she saw me stood next to Rachel. "Babe, I think you best wake up..." She said, shaking her naked friend back to life.

"Huh, what? What happened?" A groggy Jade stammered.

"That's exactly what I'd like to know Jade." I said calmly.

"Mike?" She said confused, slowly turning around.

"Ah, so you do remember who I am then?"

"Of course I do!"

"So was it a brief memory lapse as you took someone else's cock in your pussy and ass?"

Jade didn't know what to say, memories of two cocks pounding her holes coming flooding back as she gently touched her still sore ass.

"Mike - remember the pot and kettle honey." Suzie told me as Diane started to stir from her slumber, woken by the commotion.

"But she gave up her ass for the first time, to someone else..."

"And I wonder why I felt the need to help her do that?" Suzie asked.

"Because you wanted to make her a slut like you?" I snapped back, instantly regretting my decision.

"OK babe, if that's how you want to play it - let's have a quick slut poll - who here has had the considerable pleasure of Mike's cock filling their pussy?"

Suzie put her hand straight up in the air, Jade looked around as first Rachel, then Diane also raised theirs, Diane adding - "And my ass too!"

Jade looked at me confused as Suzie continued, "You see babe, when you asked us to tease him, it accidentally went a bit wrong, and we all ended up fucking him. So I planned last night to help even things up - why should he get all the fun!" Suzie looked at me, "Anything to add honey?"

I shook my head and looked to my fiancée, "So where do we go from here?"

"I dunno - how many of my friends have you fucked?" She asked.

"Four." I replied honestly.

"Well I guess that means I've still got one to go before we're evens, and I've not actually had any of your friends yet! Who was the fourth by the way?"

"Tara. So what are you saying Jade?"

"I'm saying that if you want us to stay together, I will be fucking another man, maybe one of your friends, we'll see how the mood takes me."

"When?" I asked, not sure what else to say - she had me bang to rights, I had fucked around behind her back with her friends and was now getting my comeuppance.

"I'm not telling you that, it would spoil the fun - I'll tell you when I've done it of course. Oh and as I'm sure you've fucked my friends more than once I may also give Joe, Sean and/or Nick another go at my pussy - given what a good job they did of fucking me senseless last night! I trust you think that's fair?"

I stayed silent - what could I actually say after all?

"Good - now if you'll excuse me I think I need to clean myself up." She said, kissing me on the cheek as she walked past to the bathroom.

After she had left Suzie came up to me, pulling her naked body against me she said "I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean for it to go like this, I just felt guilty for fucking you behind her back."

"Yeah, well I hardly helped myself did I - do you think she meant it?"

"I dunno honey, I'll talk to her - she was angry, she might see it differently when she's calmed down. She might even let us all play together?"

"You think?" I questioned, the Jade I knew certainly wouldn't, but then the Jade I knew wouldn't have taken someone else's cock, let alone up her ass.

"You never know babe..." She replied, uncertainly. "Now if you'll excuse us Diane and I should get dressed!"

The two naked girls left the room, leaving me alone with Rachel - "I'm really sorry Mike, if I'd have known what they were planning..."

"Yeah, thanks..." I sighed, wondering about what would come next.