Flats Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came together. And I thought my heart would stop with the joy I felt.

I lay beside her and pulled her as close as I could. I whispered. "That was my best ever, by way far. I think I love you."

She snuggled against me, "I think I love you too. In fact I am damned sure I do." We fell asleep holding each other. I awoke and looked at her sleeping, she looked absolutely adorable. I was in love and I knew it. She turned and looked at me. "Tag, what's wrong? You are crying."

"What the hell am I going to do when you leave me day after tomorrow?"

"Oh! My God! I have the same problem you know. I must go back for a while, I have my kids, and a career to end before I can be with you always, you could come with me or join me. I do love you Tag. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I have prior legal and moral obligations I must take care of first. Some may take months to take care of. I promise you, my Darling, I will not be away from you more than a few days at a time. I won't be able to stand it any longer than that. I need to know so many things about you, do you have a home other than this boat? Can you get away from here for a few days or weeks. Do you need money at all?"

"I have a nice little place a few miles from Key West. It is on it's own island, only a few acres, but it has it's own boat slips and a seaplane ramp. I don't need any money and I have one more charter then I am off for three months."

"What, three months?" She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me 'til I forgot our problems. We finally lay back, "Mack, I have to tell Mary and Bill about us. They are like family, really the only one I have anymore, although I do think I have prospects for changing that soon."

"You sure do, big guy. I am going to change all that as quick as I can drag you in front of a preacher."

"You don't have to drag me far, Bill is an ordained minister."

"You are kidding me. Can he marry us this afternoon?"

"I think we would have to go to Key West to legalize it. We will have to talk to Bill. They are going to think we are crazy, we have only known each other for a day."

"I am crazy, crazy in love with you."

I smiled at her, "Lets get dressed and go talk to them."

We walked out on the stern and and saw Mary and Bill together. They looked at us and Mary said, "No, I don't believe this. You were right, Bill, they are in love."

"Bill, can you legaly marry us?"

"Just for the next couple of days, or for good?"

Mack grinned, "You old fox, I want him forever, and ever, Amen."

"I can legally marry you two right now. But you will have the have the licenses and blood tests before it is final. I can have all that set up for tomorrow morning if you are serious."

I looked at the most beautiful woman in the world and said, "I am."

She smiled and said, "I am too."

"Wait, just a second." Said Mary, " No, I am not going to lecture you on how short a time you two have known each other. I can,t do that because Bill and I knew each other for about four hours before we got married. That was thirtyfive years ago." Mary looked at Mack and asked, "Does he know who you are?"

Mack smiled at her and said, "I don't think he has a clue."

I looked at the three of them, "What is going on, all I know is that I want this girl to be my wife, more than anything in the world."

Mack looked at Mary, "Do you want to tell him for me, I hope he will still have me." My heart stood still. Mary saw I was about to die and said, "Hey, breathe damn it, everything will be fine. Have you ever heard of Mackie Ann Stone."

"You mean the Country Music star? That's you?" I stared at here for a bit. "Hell, then it's all off."

Mack put her face in her hands and started sobbing. I grabbed her and kissed her. "I was just paying you guys back for almost giving me a heart attack. It changes nothing, except I have to find out what name to use. Darling and Sweetheart and maybe Baby will get us by for now."

She looked at me and melted my heart again, God I loved her! She smiled, "I told you the truth, my real name is Mackinze Elizabeth Anniston. When I got my first job I told them my name was Mack E. Anniston . When I saw the bill boards they said Mackie Ann Stone. I was stuck with it."

Mary said "Aren't you gonna call your lawyer and get a prenuptial agreement drawn up."

"No, is he?"

Mary stood and reached out and pulled Mackie to her breast. "I think I love you too little gal. I think you deserve each other, you are both straight shooters. Tag would die before he took a dime from you."

"I pray this is forever. There will never be another for me. He is a real man, not a makebelieve actor like I married twice before. They wanted to ride my name to stardom. Even with that edge they couldn't make it. They were all an illusion, Tag is real and I knew after yesterday evening when I half invited him into his own bed, and he knew I was still worn out. He slept somewhere else. He cares. I knew then I loved him far, far more than anyone I ever met. My mom will love him to pieces, she really will. I had erotic dreams about him all night, this morning all I could think about was how to get him in bed. I could smell him in his bed the whole night long, it was wonderful. Listen to me rattle on, like a love sick girl, which I guess I am."

"Well," Bill said, "I went and got my old Bible. Mary is a whitness. Are you ready?"

Bill read from his Bible and we held hands and at the appropriate time I slipped my mother's wedding ring on her finger. We were man and wife, I couldn't believe it. This gorgeous creature was my wife. Mary said, "Tag take your bride and get some bathing suits on and go dive up some lobsters for your wedding dinner. I don't have anything special on hand."

I grinned at Mackie, "Would you like that?"

"Yes I would, I swim good, and I can snorkle along pretty well."

Half an hour later we idled along in ten feet of water until I saw some likely looking bottom. I anchored down current and threw a trailing line out the back of the skiff. I helped her get her gear on and put mine on too. "Just roll over backwards, holding your mask." I brought a net bag and wore gloves and carried a bully net and a tickle stick. We swam up current and I saw a small niggerhead with black antenna sticking out from under it. I pointed it out to my wife. (God that sounded good.) We swam down and I showed her the lobsters under the coral head. Her eyes grew huge and we surfaced. We treaded water and I told her to just float on the surface, hold the mesh bag, and watch me. I made a surface dive and tickled out the biggest lobster and netted him. I swam to her and transfered the lobster to the bag and dove again. In no time I had eight nice crawfish and we swam back to the skiff, I climbed in and reached down and lifted her into the boat. She pulled off her mask an squealed with glee. "You are like a fish. Gosh! You are something, you are a hunter on these flats." I kissed her cold lips and pulled down her bra and nibbled at her cold erect nipples. She gave me a sleepy grin. "Take me home, Darling, you make me all hot."

Dinner was exquisite, Mary out did herself. She found a few shrimp Bill had saved for bait and she made a shrimp stuffing for the lobsters. She broiled the split, stuffed lobsters, made twice baked potatoes and whipped up a garden salad. She had fresh rolls and gobs of melted butter. I told her I had never tasted better. Mackie was ecstatic, she ate two lobsters and one of my rolls. Mary beamed. "That little thing can really put it away. How do you stay so tiny and slim."

"I work out some but mostly it is my metabolism I guess, I never seem to put on weight. Your cooking is devine, I have eaten in many of the best restraunts in the world, and I have never tasted better. Every thing was perfect." I grinned at Mary, "I agree with my darling wife."

Mackie looked at me, "Can these two live with us when we get settled down?"

I looked at Bill and Mary, they stared back. "I wouldn't have it any other way. We have to have someone to take care of us." Tears ran from their eyes. I was happy. Then my wife hit me with another supprise, "Are you current in the Lear 25?" she asked. "I saw you looking at the one parked next to you in Key West."

I answered that I had never been in one. She grinned and said, "Darling you now own one. That one was mine, now it is ours."

"A Learjet. What? How? Why did you act like you came in something else?"

"I don't like all the extra attention you get if people think you are wealthy. I'm sorry, if I had known you I would not have done it."

"How long is the school for the Learjet?"

"I think for you a week or two. It took me three weeks. You should do it in one or two."

I looked at this girl-woman I had married, "What other suprises do you have for me?"

"You are my lord and master, everything I have is yours, You now own six very fine automobiles, two aircraft, five large houses and two lovely children who need a real father." How could I not love this child. Beside her exterior beauty she was pledging her soul to me. She was as beautiful inside as out. I told her that she now owned several boats, a mother ship and another house and more cars and trucks and another airplane, I told her I could not compete with her in monitary success, and that I had no need or desire compete with her in any way. I wanted to aid, assist or help her in any way I could to achieve any goals she might have. I want to be the firm foundation she could rely on to support her in every way possible. She turned those beautiful blue eye toward me and I saw a glisten of tears as she said, "My only ambition beyond fulfilling contracts I have already agreed to, is to be the best possible friend and lover to my new husband."

I pulled her to me and kissed her tenderly. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. "I love you two guys, this is our wedding night, we have things to do. We are going to bed now for the first time as husband and wife, I doubt we will be fishing at first light, we will see you in the morning. Good night dear friends."

We lay in the bed cuddling and kissing. We talked of how we would shape our new life together. I had to meet her kids, I told her I knew that if they were part of her I would love them. She told me that my new son was Mathew and my new daughter was Sarah. They were twelve and ten. "Matt is going to love you, he likes outdoors things, like hunting and fishing, Sarah does too! I looked at their pictures, Matt was a handsome boy, Sarah was adorable. "Oh my!" I said, "Sarah is going to be a problem for me."

"Why, she is a sweet girl."

"Hey, that makes it worse, I have a weakness for little girls, I can't say no to them. They twist me around their little fingers, look what you did, and she looks just like you. I won't be able to resist her."

"You are silly, she will love you, Matt would love to live down here, me too!" I pulled her to me and kissed her again, Gosh, I loved to do that. I ran my rough hands as gently as I could over her body, giving special attention to her breasts and her mons. I delved a finger or two inside my wife's pussy, (God, I loved the sound of that.) She had a grip on my penis and she moved down to inspect it. "You just lay back and let me love you, my dear husband." (I loved the sound of that too!)

I was as hard as possible by now. She ran her little hands all around my erection. She lifted my balls and tenderly held them while she looked at them, then she kissed them and pulled them gently in her hot mouth. I dared not move, I am very, very tender there. She spread the scrotum wide with her fingers making the skin smooth and almost transparent. "I never really looked at a man here before, I know it is sensitive, I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, dear, you didn't, you will not be able to do that long, because when I get ready to cum the sack will shrink and pull my testies up along the shaft. Stroke him a little and watch." She wet the shaft with her mouth and slid both little hands up and down him with a twisting motion. "Wow! That will do it in a hurry, Oh! That is delightful." I lay back and delighted in the sensation. Then I felt her mouth envelope my cock, how could she do that? Her mouth was very small. I felt her tongue and lips cover every speck of him with little lip nibbles and licks. God! I was shivering with what seemed to be every sensation in my body concentrated in my cock. I trembled and told her I was going to cum. Her mouth slipped over and around the crown and her tiny soft tongue licked under and below the head. I could hold back not a second more. It felt as if my cock pumped out semen for several minutes. My lover crawled up my body and kissed my lips tenderly. "That was delicious, Dear, I never swallowed it before, but I couldn't waste part of you. Did I please you some?"

"Some? That was the best, I loved it, want me to do you now?"

"No, I want to just cuddle with my man and think about how that felt for me, I never had an orgasm before while I was pleasing someone. It was as intense as any I have ever had. I guess it was a sympathetic orgasm because I was so happy you were having what felt like a climax. You were shaking and jerking, then you went as stiff as a board. Then you gave me a mouth full of your sperm. I had to swallow fast or loose some. Don't worry, I am not through with you yet. As one of my songs said, 'I'm a gonna ride you, Cowboy, 'til the dawns early light.'" I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, I tasted myself and it was something new for me. She sighed and laid down beside me. Her little hand was playing with my deflated penis. I knew that with the way just looking at Mackie turned me on, it wouldn't be long before I would be aroused again. I felt the stiring as her hand fondled him. I looked at her. Her eyes were closed but there was a growing smile on her sweet lips. I just had to kiss them. Her eyes opened and she looked at me wide eyed, "Is he ready?"

"If he is not like a wet noodle, he is ready." She stood on the bed and stepped one leg over me. She lowered her hot little pussy over my face and I felt her wetness on me. I licked her flowing juices, she pulled off of my face and said, "OK, big guy, here we go. Hang on tight." She straddled my waist and lowered her pussy until it touched the tip of my rod. She reached and guided it into her. She slipped all the way down. She rose up on him, then slipped down again. I felt the musles in her vagina clamp shut on me. She lifted up that way, she relaxed her sheath and slid back down. She squeezed tight and lifted up. It was like she was milking me. She started moving faster. Wow! It felt like a wet velvet glove was jerking me off. She went faster, her little butt was slapping on my lap when she hit bottom. She held my hands for balance as she bounced up and down over my slick cock. I felt her love tunnel get really slippery as I shot my load up in to her. She smiled at me and moved her feet back then leaned forward to lay on my body, Her hair was on my face. My flaccid cock was still inside her. She said, "I don't want to move and loose him, I want to feel him grow inside me. Then we will ride some more, my Darling lover or we can do something else if you want. I just want to please you."

"Hey, little gal, I have already been pleased more tonight than I have ever been in one night in my whole life."

"Oh, I hope I please you, I am afraid I won't satisfy you and you will want someone better."

"Lay down beside me, we have the rest of our lives to learn how to please each other, we can't learn it all in one night. You are doing just great. I love everything you do. Some times I think just holding each other, knowing you are happy is the best loving of all."

"That is so sweet, I know exactly how you feel. Then I wonder, would he like it if I did this or that."

"I gar-un-damn-tee I will like it if you do it to me."

"Tag, I love you, but I still have a lot of singer and songwriter inside me, I don't want you to be angry with me if you hear things you say to me come out in my songs."

"Like what?"

"Well, I hear you say things to me and I treasure them so much I say them to myself over and over. Like 'knowing you are happy is the best loving of all.' and 'I gar-un-damn- tee I will like it if you do it to me.', I just can't help hearing a little song when you talk love to me."

"Listen my love, I know you don't want to give up your career, isn't there some way you can just slack off a little?"

"Tag, dear, I will do what ever it takes to keep you happy, that is the first consideration. I can do several concert tours a year of a month or two each, you will be with me, I can record anytime and about anywhere. I have been slowing down to spend more time with the kids anyway. Next year I will slow down more? I just want to be with you. If I have to scrub floors to be with you I will be a happy scrubber."

"It sounds as if we have the same goals. We will go to Key West in the morning about eight. I keep my car in my hangar there. We will go to the court house and then drive to my house, Give the maid the day off, and make mad love in my big bed. Then we can spend the night there or fly back here and fish a little more. What do you think. I have a feeling that what we did today will break a lot of hearts in the Country Music Industry." She looked at me and thought about what I had said. She smiled a soft smile, "They will get over it. I wouldn't get over leaving you." I pulled her over and sucked a long nipple way in and flipped it hard with my tongue. She held my head there for a long time, then moved it to the other breast. I felt her wiggle and squirm some. Then she about deafened me with a scream of "Yes, Yes, Yes." She looked down on me with a look of surprise on her face, "You just make me cum by loving my tits. Nobody did that before. I loved it. Wow!. Let's walk out and look at the stars. I really enjoy being out here." We sliped on shorts and tops and walked hand and hand to the stern deck.

Bill and Mary were still out there. They said they were just leaving. Mackie asked them to stay. She said, "We have been talking, and loving, damn but he is good. He made me feel like I have never felt before. WOW!"

Mary grinned in the soft moonlight, "Think he is a keeper, do ya."

"Mary, I told Tag I would quit performing and recording and scrubb floors if he would let me just hang around and be near him."

Bill said, "Ya know, Mary, I think she really means that. Of course he would have to take her fishin' now and then to keep her."

Mary laughed, "If he keeps doin' what he has been doin' it'll be ten years before he has to take her fishin'."

Mackie giggled, "You 'bout got that right, Mary. I really love this big guy."

Bill chimed in, "Ya jest don't know how good it makes us feel to see him grinning' like he swallowed a birdie all the time. Ya both shine when ya look at each other. That's the two of ya, shinnin' and grinning'."

Oh! Billy, that is so sweet. Thank you." my wife said.

We were silent for a time and heard the sound of a boat slowly entering the harbor. We watched his lights as he pulled in a few hundred feet from us and dropped his anchor. "Well, there goes the neighborhood." said Bill.

We talked a little more and Bill said, "Mackie, honey, I don't want to impose on you, but I have a guitar, would you sing for your new husband?"

Mackie clapped her hands, "Get it, I would really love to sing to him. It's what I do." Billy was back in a second with his old guitar . Mackie tuned it and looked at me and sang so beautifully tears flowed from my eyes, It was a sweet love song. I had to wipe my eyes several times. Then she sang a bunch of her hits. Damn she was good. We sat in silence for a bit then clapping came from the other boat.