Flats Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you sound just like Mackie Ann Stone. That was beautiful."

Billy yelled, "Damned well ought to sound like her, that's who it is."

"Really, you are not kidding are you? Could I bring my wife over to meet her, she has every song Mackie has ever recorded."

Mackie yelled, "Come on over if you promise not to stay long."

A dingy bumped against the 'Flats Raider' in a few minutes and a very pretty young woman climbed aboard followed by a nice looking guy.

"Holly Cow," the girl cried, "It is Mackie Ann. Oh! My God. I thought you were kidding."

Mackie gave the girl a hug and kissed the guy on the cheek. She smiled and said, "I'll sing one more song, then I am going to take this man to bed, we were married about four hours ago and I can't get enough of him. I don't think I ever will." She sat on my lap and strummed the guitar for a minute or two, then she sang "Amazing Grace" so very sweetly I choked all up. When she was done she handed the guitar to Bill and took my hand and said, "say goodnight Tag, you have work to do."

I smiled at everyone, "It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. Nite!"

Mackie grabbed me when we were inside and ripped the shirt from my body and tugged at my shorts. "Tough work? We'll see about that," she giggled. "OH! Tag I need you so much, please love me. Where are you going?"

"Right here My Darling, I am going to play my favorite music to love by." I put the CD in the slot and pushed the buttons. Then I took her in my arms and kissed her lovely lips and told her I loved her. She burst out laughing when the music started. It was an endless recording of waves crashing on a beach. Gulls called now and then, I loved to sleep to it if I needed to drown out other noise. She looked at me and moved to snuggle beside me. "This IS good lovin' music! Hold me close to you. You are my man, friend, husband, and lover forever." I pulled the sheets over us and spent the next hour telling her how much she meant to me. Then I realized she was sound asleep. Boy, I am some lover.