Flavia's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flávia still found it deeply erotic getting dressed before her dates. After a hot shower she shaved, paying particular attention to her pubic area, ensuring it was perfectly smooth. She then took time to admire her naked body, knowing it had really benefitted from Suzana's insistence on their dieting and regular gym sessions. For her top she had chosen a PVC basque that fitted her new tits perfectly and left her flat stomach bare. Then she pulled on the cutest pair of brief, skin-tight leather shorts. It was now almost instinctive to ease her cock between her legs. The soft leather felt wonderful. Lastly came some wonderful patent leather boots. They laced all the way up to her thighs and had an impressive five inch heel. These gave her an incredible feeling of power. Her only accessories were her favourite pearl choker and a riding crop. Flávia stared at herself in the mirror. OK she looked like a tart, but a very sexy one. She felt great. The outfit gave her a supreme confidence. She knew was really going to enjoy this. Still she psyched herself up to appear aggressive and dominating. With most of her dates she was 'passive' but this time she was going to act the alpha female.

Her date, Alvaro turned up visibly shaking with nerves. She thought he was probably in his forties, shaved head, well dressed and not ugly. Her heels ensured she looked down on him, enhancing her dominance. After taking his cash, Flávia ordered him to strip and kneel in the centre of the living room with his legs spread and hands behind his back. She wanted him to feel as insecure as possible, so ensured that the curtains were open and the sun streamed into the room.

Flávia made him wait. Eventually she returned and stood in front of him, "You are now my slave and will call me 'Mistress'. For the next hour you will do exactly what I say, otherwise you will be punished. You know you are paying for this, but you must understand what we do will be solely for my enjoyment. Now put on your collar." She watched as Alvaro obeyed. His hands were shaking so much, he could barely buckle on the collar. Flávia wondered if he would have the courage to go through with the session. She would soon find out.

Flávia sat down and tapped her riding crop against her calf, "Kiss my boots."

Alvaro immediately leant forward and started licking the warm patent leather. His body was nicely toned and his arse looked so inviting that she could not help swatting it with her whip. She slowly lifted her foot, so he could properly suck her stiletto heel, roughly forcing it into his mouth. Alvaro gradually moved up her right leg kissing each eyelet in turn, until his head was mere inches away from Flávia's crotch. As he reached the top of her boot, he kissed her inner thigh. It felt wonderful, but Flávia knew she had to impose some discipline on her new slave. So she bent over and attached a leash to his collar and yanked him to his feet. He would have to endure a great deal of pain before she would allow him any relief. As they walked along the corridor, Suzana opened her door. She was wearing the shortest of white satin robes and playing with a school cane.

Alvaro tried to cover his crotch with her hands. Flávia noticed and feigning irritation said, "Kneel. Hands behind your back."

Suzana smiled, "Who's this?"

"My new slave."

Flávia looked down at Alvaro and barked, "Slave, show some respect. Kiss Mistress Suzana's feet." Alvaro bent forward and obediently kissed them.

Suzana giggled and curious said, "Let me see."

Flávia tugged on the leash and Alvaro stood. Suzana walked behind him tapped his naked bottom with her cane. Then opening her robe, pressed her semi erect cock between his buttocks, "He's cute."

"I am just about to find out if he is competent sexually. If he is, I let you have a 'play'."

"Have fun."

"I will. He won't."

Flávia pulled on Alvaro's leash and guided the now thoroughly humiliation guy to her bedroom. Her soft pinks did not make much of a dungeon, but she had dimmed the lights and hung a picture of a dominatrix above the bed to set the scene. Anyway a good beating would soon concentrate Alvaro's mind. Another hard tug got him on his knees. He now looked genuinely scared.

Flávia massaged her breasts. They felt wonderful below the tight latex, "Does my slave want to see my puppies?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Beg."

"Please Mistress, let your insignificant slave worship your perfect body. I'll do anything for you, anything at all."

Silence.

"I beg you Mistress, please let me be your slut."

A good start. Flávia still found it hugely thrilling to show off her new tits. She took the zip that ran down the centre of the basque and very slowly pulled it down, pulled it up, then slowly down again. She was going to tease him. Alvaro was mesmerised. Eventually she let the basque fall open, but immediately covered her tits with her hands. She then slowly rubbed them, always just hiding her nipples with her fingers. As she did so, she slowly swayed as if to some silent music. Until finally she revealed her breasts in their glory.

"Come here slave. Kiss them."

Alvaro rose and let his lips lightly touch her breasts. He wasn't sure what to expect, but the soft, smooth skin felt wonderful. Flávia's scent was intoxicating. Her warmth and blatant sexuality was almost too much. But she still exuded a sense of superiority. A certain hardness and steeliness. So Alvaro knew if he took liberties, the woman would take pleasure in punishing him.

Flávia enjoyed the feel as Alvaro licked then sucked her tits. She also liked his uncertainty. He really was scared of her. As he licked, Flávia tapped his rapidly stiffening prick with her riding crop. He was now totally in her power. It was time to have some real fun. She pushed him back to his knees.

With her hand clasped firmly between her legs, Flávia slowly unzipped one side of her shorts. As they fell open, Flávia rubbed her cock ever harder. Now, ever so slowly, she began to unzip the other side. It seemed to take an age, but eventually she let the soft leather fall to the ground, revealing her perfectly shaved cock. Thoroughly enjoying herself, she spun around and spreading her legs, bent over. She pulled her buttocks apart and ordered, "Rim me, slave."

Flávia thought that there was no better way of humiliating Alvaro than making him lick a prostitutes' arse. Alvaro could barely believe what he was hearing, he hated himself but knew he had never been so excited in his life. So he leant over so his tongue was barely touching Flávia's (scrupulously clean) anus. After some vigorous encouragement, he licked rather more enthusiastically. Flávia shuddered with delight. She simply loved the feeling of a tongue massaging the ultra-sensitive area between her legs. Somehow she controlled herself. She was now fully erect and wanted more, much more. So she stood up and turned around to view her slave.

Flávia was naked, except for her thigh high boots, and had never felt so absolutely in control. She was proud of her body and her transformation. She looked at Alvaro and growled, "You are going to have to submit to your Mistress. Like it or not." She stroked her penis, approached Alvaro and ordered him to, "Suck."

On the phone Alvaro had said he had never done anything like this before and Flávia saw the look of deep uncertainty in his eyes. It was a big thing for a guy to suck cock. Many may fantasise about it, but this was real. The delay seemed to go on forever, but in reality it was probably only a few seconds. As Flávia stared at her slave, she saw him inch forward and felt his lips clasp her penis. A wave of pleasure rippled through her body. Quickly erect, she clutched Alvaro's hair and forced his head firmly between her legs. Then pulled back and repeated the process even harder. Flávia forced her cock as far down his throat as she could, almost choking her slave. She felt his tongue franticly massaging her cock, for a beginner he was not bad. He was obviously desperate to please her, attempting to take her full length down his throat. This was bliss, sheer bliss. She pulled him away and made him suck her balls. Then as Flávia's desire became almost irresistible she held his head and began to fuck his mouth. Flávia thrust with an almost manic energy. She felt incredible pleasure as her cock hit the back of his throat. When she felt she could not hold on much longer, she pushed him back on the carpet. Her sex slave cowered at her feet, frightened that he had offended her.

With all the severity she could muster, she ordered him to lay spread eagle on her bed, stomach on a pillow in the centre. Then she began to tie his wrists and ankles to the four corners. Flávia was now shaking with desire, she wanted to fuck him so badly. It felt glorious to have her own slave at her mercy. But she somehow concentrated on the task in hand and tightened the ropes, so Alvaro was stretched taut against the pink satin sheets. He was now totally defenceless. On a whim, she picked up some of her old knickers and stuffed them into his mouth.

Fully secure, she knelt on the bed and felt Alvaro's prostrate body. She gently massaged him, kissing his neck and back before softly stroking his inner thigh and lightly touching his cock. He was quickly becoming erect. As she slid her hands down his back, she suddenly dug her long nails into him. She felt him tense with pain. The deep red scratches looked wonderful. They would be a fine memento of his slavery.

Flávia got up and retrieved her riding crop and got to work. She had been looking forward to this for days. She eased her riding crop down his thigh, before rubbing his penis. She tapped his balls, right and left, hard enough so he knew he was at her total mercy. She felt huge satisfaction as the crop crashed into his inner thigh. Alvaro screamed and for a second Flávia thought she had hit him too hard, but he relaxed, so she decided to continue. Flávia flicked his other thigh, then his calves. Sometimes she hit Alvaro hard other times quite softly. It was the feeling of power that was intoxicating. Finally, she gritted her teeth and struck him hard, very hard, six times across the buttocks, leaving some bright, vivid red lines. He struggled one way then the other, but there was no escape, she could do anything she wanted.

Now for the finale, Flávia stroked her penis, until it was fully erect. She then knelt on the bed and massaged his buttocks apart. When she touched one of the welts, Alvaro winced as if he had been electrocuted. She clasped his thighs and forced herself into him. She was meant to be aggressive and sadistic, but she entered him quite gently. She knew this would hurt if he was a virgin. Her first few thrusts were equally gentle, but from then on she speeded up and almost instinctively thrust harder. What started as an experiment was now truly pleasurable. His muffled cries were rather cute. She clutched his thighs revelling in her power. The pleasure was incredible, as she fucked and fucked again. Eventually she came with an explosive energy. Flávia pumped several more times, extracting all the pleasure she could from her slave. Tired, she lay on top of her client and kissed his neck. She took a few moments to recover. When she did, she untied him and told him to kneel.

Flávia walked around her slave. She simply loved the feeling of power that the riding crop and the thigh high boots gave her. It was such fun to find such a cute submissive. She stroked Alvaro's hair and pulled her panties from his mouth. Dropping them on his lap, she said, "You will wear these next time you visit your Mistress." She had enjoyed the session immensely. She wondered what complex thoughts were going through his mind.

Bracing her legs a mere inch or two in front of her slave she ordered, "Suck me clean, boy." Alvaro did so. Flávia's penis felt so very sensitive as he licked away the cum. She watched as he carefully took the shaft into his mouth, then sucked her balls. She loved the feeling of his tongue as it gently massaged the bottom of her penis. His expression revealed an impenetrable mixture of lust and humiliation. Determined not to cum again, she reluctantly pushed him away. She wondered if she should give the poor guy a quick 'handjob'. But no, if he really was her slave this session should solely be for her enjoyment. Let him go away frustrated.

Alone, she pulled on her basque and shorts and posed in front of her full-length mirror. The look and feeling of superiority was deeply, deeply erotic. She knew it was role-play but dominating Alvaro had given her huge satisfaction. It seemed a lifetime ago that she would only dare to wear panties in her own room with the door securely locked. Her transformation to a proud and attractive t-girl had easily been the most satisfying journey of her life.

As Flávia escorted Alvaro to the door, she gently took his arm and lightly kissed him on the cheek, "I really enjoyed that. I hope we can do this again soon."

He replied, "I would be honoured to serve you, Mistress."

Flávia had always imagined that being a girl would mean being passive, effectively spreading her legs and being fucked in any way a man wanted. The session with Alvaro had opened up a whole new vista of pleasure. Whilst she had found it deeply erotic dominating and humiliating him, fucking him had been simply wonderful.

Since moving in with Suzana, Flávia had avoided her school friends. But she was honest enough to admit that she still yearned for their company. So when her oldest friend, Dimas, gave her a call to get her along for some drinks she accepted. She was going to see them and face the consequences. She couldn't hide forever. The evening almost ended in disaster as at the last minute an important client booked her for an afternoon out-call session. So when she finally arrived half an hour late at the pub, she was dressed a very short Lourenco dress, a much more provocative outfit that she had planned. The first moments were comic, as she approached their table, Ramiro and Fabio both jumped to their feet rushing to get this ultra glamourous stranger a seat.

It took some time for Flávia to convince them that she was their friend 'Filipe'. When she did, there was silence, real and prolonged silence, as the boys examined their nails and drank their beer. Finally Fabio showed why he was the unacknowledged leader of the group, "Flávia, you have been my friend for the last seven years, and I hope you will always be so. But only if ... you buy the next round." This broke the ice and suddenly everyone else claimed that they were about to say the same. Flávia almost cried with relief. By the end of the evening they were ribbing her about eating 'rabbit food' and saying how she would really wobble in her high heels after the next boys' night out. In short, she was back. Flávia never specifically admitted she was an escort, but most of the boys must have guessed she was. Even so, they were soon as protective of her as if she was their communal younger sister.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Addicted to Pream's Cream A man's first TS encounter at a massage parlor.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Bar Straight guy goes into a shemale bar and is forever changed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Step-Sister Teen boy spies on his shemale step-sister and gets a treat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
His Teacher, The Transsexual A young man ends up very close to a teacher with a secret.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories