All Comments on 'Fleshware Requiem Book 01'

by xxxecil

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DeathmajesticDeathmajesticover 12 years ago
Damn

That was actually rather enjoyable

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Who

are you??? I definatelly feel the strock of the MASTER. There are very few stories on this cite that are memorable. Yours is at the VERY top. With your permission I will read the rest of them. THANK YOU.

dempornstoriesdempornstoriesover 12 years ago
Wow

I logged on hoping to be quick and get to sleep, which I can usually manage should it be necessary, but I couldn't manage to skip over the actual story to get to the equally excellent sex scenes. It's almost like you.... flipped a switch in my brain... :P

Great writing, well worth the lost sleep. Reluctantly continuing to book 2 despite the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, damn.

I don't really want to- but I'm going to be a bit negative...

I usually try not to read "chapter n] stories, mostly because I don't want to get into a story too late; and being a slow reader I also can't reasonably afford to read all preceeding chapters until I find the one that seems the interesting chapter to me.

Still, this was "chapter 1", what could go wrong? Well, technically it was called book 1- even better right? Well, no. I don't know why this was called book 1, because with books you usually get better closure than this story provided. This story just... Sort of ended in the middle of things. That was disappointing for me.

The story was good, very good in fact. Just, it ended rather suddenly for one, and... Sometimes the language seems artistic not for the sake of conveying the meaning especially well, but for the sake of artistic language itself. I suppose others probably have less trouble with that, but it makes me have to read things a couple of times to properly get the meaning this way.

Still, a very excellent story nontheless.

xxxecilxxxecilover 12 years agoAuthor
more to the story

Not a stand-alone tale; make sure to check out books 2 and 3 for the full story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant

brilliant story, combined with a brilliant writer, make for a brilliant tale. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story...but

I felt that there really were too many descriptive sentences and paragraphs that weren't really and only bogged down the story telling and character development. a bit of trimming if unnecessary words and sentences would make this story much better :).

I reauly do love the concept and story though

good stuff :)

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Couldn't get past the first page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous