Fleshware Requiem Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

"You... you did this... to me... to yourself..." I disengaged entirely, panting, flustered, my body no less eager, but my mind once again in control; albeit tenuously. It was as though she had somehow... flipped a switch in me -- or in herself -- that provoked me beyond reason. Her eyes, her posture...that obscene lick -- using unseen manipulations I could not have guessed at, she had turned me into the very enemy I had been trying to save her from.

This... was a danger I had never imagined. I had just read the Pygmalion control strategy; to tailor the simulated emotions of their sapient robotic servitors so that they would simply want to do what they were purchased for. The technology had evolved for decades until love, loyalty, and desire became programmable algorithms that could be encoded. Can buy me love; financing available.

"Finish it." Celeste purred. She crawled on hands and knees, stalking a circle around the pants gathered about my ankles like a nude lioness. "Use me; the way the others do." Her luminous eyes met mine. "It's what I was made for." Her expression was wide-eyed, yet tinged with cynicism. She wanted to goad me, or test me, or both. Gone now were her floral aromas of seduction. The wanton gynoid now assailed me with a crude, musky scent. A dirty and venereal odor that conjured specters of hormone-fired savagery.

She'd admitted that her Billionaire creator had died; and without human domination, this servant had become her own mistress -- but now she had turned the sapient robotics system on its head; Just as programmable emotions made her more primitive sisters the playthings of humans, now an astonishing mastery of the electrochemical labyrinth of the human brain had made a toy out of me!

Possessively, she dug her nails into the flesh of my buttocks.

I fled before her nudity, her posturing, and her damnable chemical weapons, as she laughed at my back. This eternal whore. Mocking me. And I ran, knowing that I was the one who had been violated.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers