Flight to Submission Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed that she looked different. Oh, not physically, although her clit was swollen and her breasts clearly showed where the cups had encased them. No, it was a calmness, a stillness about her. She no longer hunched in on herself as if apologising for who she was. There was a relaxation in her body and only now it had gone, could David see how much tension she had always carried with her!

This morning's conversation had obviously had a profound effect upon her and he was very glad he had listened to Mistress C and taken the time to really get to the bottom of what and who had caused such distress in Stephanie's life!

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Surprisingly well, Master," she replied. "I'm sorry to have unloaded so much emotional baggage on you this morning!"

"Stephanie," David said sternly. "I have already told you that I need to know everything about you. How can I determine what will be right for you if I do not know who you truly are! You must always be honest with me and tell me if you are worried or scared about anything. That doesn't just mean here in your D/s life, but also in your outside life. Pressures and stresses there can have a direct impact on your responses when with your Master."

Stephanie watched her Master intently as he spoke. She hadn't thought about how her outside life would affect her life as a submissive, only worrying about how her becoming a submissive would impact upon her outside life. Now she realised it would be a 2-way street!

"Yes Master," she replied. "I think I understand and will tell you if there is something worrying me."

"Good," David said approvingly. "Now I suggest you freshen up. Your next session will begin in a few minutes and you need to be ready."

Stephanie rose from the bed and padded to the bathroom, trying to maintain the elegance of motion that she had been taught with Mistress C. She thought of something that would please her Master and clasped her hands behind her back as she walked, smoothly, elegantly, hips swaying seductively. David looked on in appreciation. The girl was definitely a fast learner!

She freshened up and then moved to the toilet, no longer ashamed to notice her Master was stood in the doorway, watching every move she made. When she was finished, she moved back into the bedroom and immediately assumed Position 1 in front of her Master. She was picture perfect! David loved the look of her naked body displayed for his pleasure, collar and cuffs encircling her neck, wrists and ankles, the dark leather contrasting beautifully against her pale skin.

"Are you ready for your session?" he asked.

Stephanie flushed slightly as she remembered she had chosen to be naked but nodded firmly and was rewarded by her Master's approving smile as he clipped a leash to her collar. Turning, he led her out of the room and back down to the dance studio where she had received her instruction from Mistress C.

When Stephanie looked up she saw a willowy, petite, Asian woman, long dark hair cascading down her back, standing in the centre of the room, her entire bearing one of ease and tranquillity. Her expression did not change in the slightest at the sight of a naked woman entering the studio. David unclipped the leash and introduced the two women to each other.

"Stephanie, this is Samantha," he said. "She will be putting you through a series of yoga exercises designed to strengthen your body and increase its flexibility and suppleness. You will need this to cope with your duties as a submissive. I have no intention of damaging you through strained or overstressed muscles and the yoga will help to prevent this."

"Samantha, this is Stephanie," he continued. "I can safely say that she is the most promising submissive I have ever had, with one exception. She is willing and eager to learn and obey, so please give her your best efforts."

Samantha nodded and replied that she would take good care of Stephanie. Her voice was soft and husky, its timbre sending shivers down Stephanie's spine.

David turned and left the room, advising them that he would return in one hour.

When he was gone, Samantha turned to Stephanie, asking if she had ever done yoga before. Stephanie admitted it was something she had been interested in but had never got around to taking any classes.

"Very well," Samantha said in her husky voice. "We'll start with the basics and I will use this session to test your current flexibility."

She started out with warm up exercises, designed to ready the body for more strenuous movements later on. She ran through the basic exercises, noting that Stephanie could accomplish them with ease. She moved on to more intermediate poses, these requiring more strength and flexibility. Stephanie started to struggle a little with some of them, so Samantha slowed their progress, instructing her to concentrate on her breathing, to relax into each pose.

She used a very hands-on technique, gently assisting Stephanie whenever she needed it, her smooth hands gently but firmly moving Stephanie's body into those positions she was finding more difficult. She was so calm and professional that Stephanie didn't even think about how strange it was to have a woman touching her naked body! In fact, after a while, she found herself having to make a conscious effort to ignore the sensations that were being generated by Samantha's touch and concentrate on her breathing and the required poses!

With Samantha helping, Stephanie managed to complete her first programme of poses with a feeling of accomplishment. She could feel the slight strain they had placed on muscles unused to these positions. Samantha smiled at her encouragingly, telling her in that husky, sexy voice, that she had done very well for her first attempt.

They finished off with breathing exercises and relaxation techniques. Stephanie could feel that her body had worked hard, there was a pleasant ache in her muscles, but the relaxation techniques had made her feel wonderful. Samantha was so centred and tranquil that Stephanie had not even thought about the fact that she had been naked in front of her!

When David returned, the two women were sitting in front of each other, legs crossed, hands resting lightly on their knees, breathing deeply and evenly. It was a very peaceful sight and for a moment, he was envious! He cleared his throat and at once Stephanie's eyes flew to his. He was gratified at such a swift response from this young sub in training.

"Time for your next session," he told her and she immediately rose to her feet, remembering to thank Samantha for her time as she did so.

David smiled. She was so different to how Kristy had been at the start of her training! At times he had despaired of breaking through her barriers and leading her to become the happy, considerate and thoughtful person that she now was. There was no such problem with Stephanie! Courtesy was second nature to her! Indeed if anything, Stephanie needed to learn to put her feelings and desires before others. He did not want a submissive who was a doormat but one who was strong and confident in who she was!

He clipped the leash back to her collar and led her out of the studio. He brought her into a room that she had not seen. The concealed lighting was low, creating interesting shadows in the corners of the room. The floor was covered in jet black wooden boards, into which at various places were set eye bolts and other catches.

Along one side of the room there was a rack, illuminated by inset lighting that contained a variety of whips. Stephanie caught her breath as she noted canes, floggers, paddles and riding crops, all set out in their own separate section, neatly arrayed.

Stephanie licked her lips as she imagined the effect each one would have on her body! Above the whips, a selection of masks, hoods and blindfolds had been artistically arranged on the wall, the sight sinister and enticing at the same time! Some of the masks were obviously for use by a Master and ranged from stark simplicity to ornate extravagance.

The range of hoods was extensive. Some had gags incorporated into them, some had removable eyepieces, some had strange bulges where the ears would be. There was a hood for every conceivable occasion and again, Stephanie couldn't repress a shiver as she imagined each and every one of them being placed over her head, shutting out the light.

The blindfolds ranged from padded satin through to velvet and one or two heavy leather ones. Again, Stephanie was caught up with the imagery.

As they moved further into the room, Stephanie caught sight of a heavy, polished, black wooden cross standing upright in a corner of the room. There were sturdy bolts attached at each end of the cross and as Stephanie noticed it, her mind immediately recalled one of the scenes from the bondage club, with the submissive bound tightly to a cross, being brought to climax after climax through a combination of pain and pleasure. She felt her face grow hot as she found herself wondering if she would ever be in that position! The idea sent a quiver through her pussy.

She glanced to the opposite side of the room and almost stopped dead in surprise at what she saw. Only her obedience to her Master kept her feet moving forwards. Suspended from the ceiling were five chains that ran through pulleys. These in turn were attached to an expanse of black leather that was slung between them. Large rings were set into each chain and Stephanie finally realised what it must be! It was a suspension sling! She had overheard a conversation at the bondage club about a sub being placed in a sling and subsequently used. She shivered as she realised that before the week was over, it was likely that she would be bound into that sling!

A slight tug on her leash brought her thoughts back to the present and there in front of her was a large, very sturdy 4 poster bed. It had drapes of deep red velvet, caught back with ties of the same material and as a glint overhead caught Stephanie's eye, she realised there was a mirror embedded into the ceiling. The bed was covered with black satin sheets and Stephanie could see there were heavy chains attached to each post. She knew without a shadow of a doubt that once locked to these chains, there would be no escape from whatever her Master decided to do to her!

"On the bed, sub," David commanded. "Lie face up and remain still."

Stephanie did as commanded, laying quietly as David attached each of her cuffs to the chains. He tightened the chains until she was held completely immobile. She could see her naked body spread wide reflected in the mirror above her, the heavy cuffs stark against her skin, the collar lying snugly around her throat. She should have been scared at the evidence of her helplessness but instead she revelled in the feelings of anticipation! She had a brief thought that had she not had the yoga session earlier, the position she had now been placed into would have been extremely uncomfortable. As it was, she felt her muscles stretching but there was no pain.

David left her in place and moved over to where the hoods, masks and blindfolds were displayed. He chose a soft, padded velvet mask and returning to the bed, placed it over her eyes, blocking her vision. Immediately, Stephanie felt her other senses sharpen. She could smell the light, sophisticated cologne her Master wore. Her hearing picked up the sounds of his footsteps as he walked around the room and further sounds of cupboards and drawers opening and closing. She could hardly contain her sense of anticipation, wondering what the next session held for her!

She felt the mattress dip as David settled his weight onto the bed beside her. She heard and felt a light buzzing as he placed two small vibrators at either side of her head, close to her ears. Stephanie felt her body immediately respond to the sound, already associating it with the heights of pleasure she had been experiencing! She could already feel her pussy getting wet and her tongue darted out to lick her lips, leaving them glistening in the low lighting. A cool draft washed over Stephanie's skin and her nipples stiffened in reaction until they stood hard and erect.

David ran a finger lightly and gently down Stephanie's cheek, tracing a path down along her neck and across her collarbone, lingering in the hollow below her throat. He murmured soft words in her ears, barely discernible over the buzzing of the vibrators.

"I'm going to show you the delights that obedience brings to you, Stephanie," he murmured. "I will show you your truth, show you the way to your completion but you must obey me completely. You must use every fibre of your being to do as I tell you, to follow my every command. Your reward will be beyond measure, but obedience is key. Obedience is pleasure, Stephanie, remember this!"

He started to run one of the mini vibrators lightly over her skin, tracing paths across her body, maintaining the lightest of touches. Stephanie shivered at the sensations his actions aroused. He lightly circled the vibrator around each of her breasts in turn, its surface barely in contact with her skin and then gently ran it over each of her breasts, eliciting a moan of desire from her. This was exquisite torture! The touch was too light for her to gain any satisfaction but was enough to start increasing the desire her body was feeling.

He continued to let the vibrator drift across her body, never using a pattern that she could discern. He ran it down her outstretched arms, down her sides towards her hips, across her abdomen, setting up a tremor she couldn't repress as he lingered there for a while. All the time she could hear his voice murmuring above the buzzing of the vibrators.

"Let yourself be free, Stephanie," he murmured, "let your body experience every sensation. Give yourself up to the pleasure your Master gives you. Revel in your truth! You are a submissive, my submissive, made for pleasure, made to be used, knowing always that obedience leads you to ultimate pleasure. Cast out all other thoughts from your mind, concentrate on your obedience to your Master, concentrate on the pleasure you are experiencing!"

Again and again those words were murmured in her ear as he continued to drift the vibrator across her skin. The effect was mesmeric and Stephanie found herself obeying him, letting her mind drift, concentrating on the pleasure his actions was arousing.

He moved the vibrator downwards, running it down the insides of her thighs. His actions had Stephanie moaning in desire. Her body tried to writhe away from the insistent, irresistible vibrations but David had secured her so tightly and the cuffs were so substantial that she couldn't move a muscle! This slow ascent towards climax was setting off tremors deep inside her body but was so subtle that it was impossible to resist!

He brought the vibrator slowly back up her inner thighs, still with the most delicate, lightest of touches. By now Stephanie was breathing hard, perspiration starting to bead on her skin. He ran the vibrator lightly to and fro over her mons and Stephanie groaned, a deep, guttural sound, indicative of the extent of her arousal. He kept the vibrator running lightly over her mound, driving her closer and closer to the edge. She was panting now as she felt the wave climb inexorably higher. The slow, subtle arousal had her body afire, electricity surging through her in wave after irresistible wave but still not enough to give her the relief that she craved!

She felt David's fingers part her labia, running through the slickness from her pussy juices before peeling back her clitoral hood and lightly running the vibrator over it. She gasped as her body screamed out in response! She was so close to cumming!

"Please Master," she gasped, "I need to cum! Please let me cum!"

"Not yet, sub," David told her firmly, holding the vibrator against her clit for several more moments before removing it, pushing her right to the very edge. "Your orgasms belong to me and I decide when you may have them! You are being taught control so that you will always please your Master with your obedience! You are my property now, sub, nothing else. Your obedience is all to you! Now concentrate on your feelings. Feel the vibrations run through your body. Feel your clit harden and thrill to its touch! Let yourself experience every sensation fully, take it into your core and hold it there. Allow yourself to become one with the desire, the passion, the lust!"

Stephanie shuddered at the power contained in his words and tried to obey his commands. She concentrated on the feelings surging through her body, the sensations that her skin was on fire. She loosed all her long held inhibitions and gave herself up to the demands of her body. Her mind was awash with swirling colours, her only anchor the quiet, insistent words of her Master and the knowledge that she must obey him and somehow resist the climax that her body was so insistently demanding!

She heard the buzzing increase in volume as David replaced the vibrator beside her ear. He picked up a very soft feather and once again started to explore her body, this time in a completely different pattern so she was unable to anticipate where he would touch her next. The touch of the feather was even more teasing than the vibrators had been and Stephanie's body became more sensitive by the moment. Her wrists and ankles were pulling against the restraints in vain as her body tried desperately to move away from the insistent teasing but the chains and cuffs held her far too tightly. She was locked in place, unable to do anything to avoid the maddeningly sensual attentions of her Master!

Again, he brought one of the vibrators down and pressed it into her clit. Stephanie groaned as her body demanded release. Again she begged her Master for permission to cum! Again he denied her, keeping the vibrator against her clit fractionally longer than before, watching closely to ensure she didn't lose control!

Stephanie sighed with relief as she felt him remove both the vibrator and the feather but that relief was short lived! A light prickling sensation started to move over her body as David ran a pinwheel over her skin, using just enough pressure to tease and not hurt. He concentrated on her breasts first, pressing a little harder as he ran it over her nipples and was rewarded by her immediate moan of desire.

She felt the pressure change to a scratching sensation as David dragged the pinwheel lightly sideways over her skin, varying the sensations she was experiencing but again keeping her on the edge with the lightness of his touch. Again he finally brought the vibrator in against her clit. By now Stephanie was shuddering uncontrollably, held captive not only by her physical bonds but by the mental ones her Master was gently imposing on her with his continual murmured instructions and encouragement.

"Your truth is your essence now, sub," he told her over and over again, "let yourself be free, revel in your truth!"

David continued this treatment of his sub several times over, varying the items he used on her between a soft flogger – dragging the strips lightly over her skin, the feather, the pinwheel and the vibrator, each time drawing her more and more deeply into the raging torrent of her lust and desires.

Stephanie felt her Master's fingers part her pussy lips, sliding easily between them due to the copious juices her pussy was generating. She felt pressure at the entrance to her sex and then groaned as she was stretched wide by the thick dildo David was firmly pushing into place. She then felt cool gel being spread around her asshole and again the pressure as a butt plug was also inserted into her.

He continued to tease her clit, pressing the vibrator into it, holding it there until Stephanie was begging him for permission to cum, then removing it just before she lost control. With her pussy stuffed with the thick dildo, the effects of the vibrator were intensified. Stephanie was so frustrated. If she could have ground down on the vibrator to get relief she would have!