Flight to Submission Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was suddenly aware of her Master's voice as he spoke more loudly to her.

"Who are you, Stephanie? What are you? Tell your Master!"

Barely able to speak, Stephanie was nevertheless compelled to answer.

"I am a submissive, Master, I am Your submissive!" she gasped.

"What is your truth?" he demanded.

"Obedience is pleasure, Master!" she panted as she struggled to stave off the impending orgasm his actions were encouraging.

"This is your destiny, Stephanie," David told her, sensuality woven through his tones, "this is your truth!"

"Yes Master," she gasped, breathless from the combination of the raging lust rampaging through her body and the insistent stimulation of the vibrator.

"Good girl!" David said, his voice warm with approval.

He turned the vibrator to high power and secured it against her clit. At the same time he switched on the vibrator in the butt plug to high and started to pump the dildo in and out of her hard and fast.

Stephanie tensed, no longer able to contain or control her body's reactions.

"Cum for me now, sub," David commanded. "Embrace this truth, your truth!"

Helpless to resist her Master's words, grateful beyond measure that she was finally allowed release, Stephanie gave in and was swept away on the crest of the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced! David kept up the pressure through 2 more equally intense orgasms until darkness enveloped Stephanie and she floated away into unconsciousness, overwhelmed by the intensity of her experience!

When she regained consciousness, Stephanie realised that she was no longer bound to the bed. Her whole body was sensitised to the slightest movement and she felt highly emotional. She felt her Master sit down beside her and as he gently removed her blindfold, she found herself gazing into his handsome face, his eyes reflecting his concern for her.

It was too much for her and she suddenly burst into tears. David had been expecting this and gently gathered her into his arms, holding her close and rocking her as a storm of emotion swept through her.