Flight to Submission Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

She was mildly amazed that on this second day, her body seemed to flow into the more advanced poses more easily. There were still some that required Samantha to make small adjustments and Stephanie found her skin tingling each time the woman touched her.

She found that the yoga helped her to focus her mind more easily and brought a balance to her emotions. Her body was still trying to react to the sensations being created by the balls inside her pussy but by concentrating on the poses and the liquid caramel of Samantha's calm voice as she took her through each pose in turn, she found she regained a measure of control over it.

By the time she was completing the warm down exercises, she was calm and centred, her mind clear of any extraneous thoughts. Little did she know how valuable yoga was to become in helping her achieve the kind of control her Master desired!

As the session ended, the door opened. Stephanie looked up eagerly, expecting to see her Master. Instead, Kristy stood in the doorway, smiling slightly and beckoned for Stephanie to follow her.

Stephanie rose gracefully to her feet, her body feeling loose and supple, and thanked Samantha for her time and effort.

"No problem, Stephanie," Samantha said smiling, "and I hope you feel better tomorrow. You did good work today once you started to concentrate, but you need to be in the right head space from the very beginning of the session. Please bear that in mind for future sessions."

Stephanie's heart plummeted. She had thought she had successfully concealed her body's waywardness but it now appeared she had not and Samantha had picked up on it. She knew without a shadow of a doubt, what this meant. She had added to her punishment!

She swallowed hard and turned to follow Kristy out of the studio and back to her room. There on the bed waiting for her was the black and red corset, black sheer stockings, a dark crimson dress and delicate, high heeled sandals.

Without waiting for instruction, Stephanie walked to the bed and placed her hands on the bedpost, gripping firmly.

"Good girl!" Kristy said approvingly. "You're learning much faster than I did! No wonder your Master's pleased with you!"

She picked up the corset and had Stephanie step into it. It was loose enough at the moment to slide it up her body until it rested just beneath her breasts. Kristy then proceeded to tighten the corset, with each pass pulling the strings tighter and tighter, finally using the same tool that David had to ensure the corset was pulled as tight as was physically possible. She made sure to tie off the laces securely without lessening their tension, then stood back to admire the narrow waist it had created for Stephanie.

"Remember, take shallow breaths until you get used to it," she advised the young woman, who stood before her, struggling to catch her breath.

Stephanie took her advice, breathing shallowly as her body adjusted to the constriction of the corset. Once she felt herself returning to normality, she picked up the stockings and with some difficulty managed to smooth them up her legs, fastening them to the built-in garters.

She straightened to find Kristy standing before her, holding the dress. It was made of shot silk and glimmered as the light from the window hit it. She raised her arms and Kristy slipped it over her head. Once again, it had a very low cut, sweetheart neckline with short, capped sleeves. The bodice again moulded itself to her corseted body, flaring out to a full skirt that this time ended just a little above her knees.

Kristy indicated she should step into a pair of very high heeled sandals and proceeded to fasten the straps around her ankles. The fastenings looked like little hearts but were in fact, strong titanium padlocks. There was no way Stephanie could remove them herself without the key and even Kristy did not have that. It was sat securely in David's pocket.

Once Stephanie was dressed, Kristy once again led the way out of the bedroom and this time they entered the dining room, where two plates of food were already laid out at opposite sides of the table.

Kristy indicated that Stephanie should take a seat and sat down opposite her. On the table in front of each of them was a glass of pink grapefruit juice and a plate containing two slices of wholemeal bread, topped with poached eggs. Kristy pulled a face.

"I loathe poached eggs," she said. "Oh well, it's not like we have a choice in the matter and I suppose it is good for you," she said reluctantly tucking into her breakfast.

Stephanie had no such qualms and fell to with gusto. However, she couldn't prevent herself from surreptitiously squirming when she felt the balls shift inside her. Kristy looked at her, one eyebrow quirked upwards in enquiry.

Stephanie just shook her head and smiled. "This is delicious," she said indicating the meal, trying to distract Kristy from saying anything.

"I guess so," Kristy said grudgingly. "At least it isn't oatmeal!" she laughed.

Stephanie joined in, relieved that she had managed to head off an enquiry from Kristy. She noticed a pot of tea on the table and asked if Kristy would like a cup. When she said yes, Stephanie rose and poured out two cups, one for each of them. When Kristy indicated she preferred hers black with a slice of lemon, Stephanie quickly arranged it and handed the cup to her before adding a splash of milk to her own cup and retaking her seat.

The two young women chatted companionably over their tea until Kristy looked at the clock on the mantelpiece.

"Oh heavens!" she exclaimed. "Look at the time. We have to hurry if we're to get you to your next session on time! It's almost 8:30am!"

The two women hastily rose from the table and took their plates, glasses and cups into the adjacent kitchen before hurrying to the library, arriving just before the appointed time. They paused in the corridor to catch their breath and allow Stephanie to regain her composure, something that was proving hard to do as the speed with which they had moved had set the balls jiggling inside her pussy, bringing a flush to her face and causing her pussy to throb.

When she had finally managed to get herself under control, Kristy knocked on the door. It was exactly 8:30am. They heard a woman's voice bidding them to enter and when they complied, they saw Miss Woodward seated demurely at the table, books and charts spread out before her.

She was dressed in an elegant lavender silk blouse, tied in a soft bow at her neck and tucked neatly into a soft silk skirt in a darker shade of mauve. Her silver grey hair was neatly arranged in an elegant French pleat and both girls sighed in envy at the effortless sophistication she exuded.

She thanked and dismissed Kristy in a soft but firm voice and indicated that Stephanie should take the seat opposite her, which she obediently did. Miss Woodward proceeded to lay out the curriculum that Stephanie would follow for the rest of the week. This morning's topic was going to concentrate on the various ranks of British aristocracy, the appropriate forms of address and orders of precedence at a banquet.

The session that followed was intense with Miss Woodward drilling Stephanie mercilessly. Stephanie struggled to concentrate on what she was being taught but she was acutely aware of the balls shifting around in her pussy, constantly stimulating her body. At one point, Miss Woodward rapped her fingers on the table.

"Concentrate, girl!" she demanded. "I'm not giving my time so that you can wool gather!"

Stephanie flushed in embarrassment. She had always been a good student, picking up information with ease but the balls were proving to be a big distraction! Once again she schooled herself to concentrate on the task at hand.

Her efforts paid off and by the end of the hour she could answer all the questions that Miss Woodward fired at her.

"Well done, young lady," Miss Woodward said approvingly. "We will start tomorrow's session with a test to see how much of today's information you have retained and I will expect you to give your full attention from the very beginning of the session, do I make myself clear?"

Stephanie nodded and assured Miss Woodward that she understood.

"Very well, you may go. I will see you here tomorrow at the same time," she said.

Stephanie rose gracefully from her seat and walked out of the room. Kristy was waiting for her and led her back to the dance studio where Mistress C was now waiting, clad in a form fitting leather corset and matching pants.

"Strip!" Mistress C barked.

Startled, Stephanie's fingers flew to the zipper of her dress, undoing it and letting the dress drop to the floor. With difficulty, she bent down to unfasten her sandals then she looked at Mistress C in confusion as she realised she had no way to undo the locks.

"I'm very sorry Mistress C, but I cannot undo my sandals. I do not have the key to the padlock!" she said meekly.

Mistress C withdrew a tiny key from the cleft between her breasts and strode over to where Stephanie stood. She swiftly unlocked each padlock and gestured for Stephanie to continue to strip.

She removed her sandals and stockings with care.

"Enough!" Mistress C commanded. "You will remain in the corset as your Master desires your body to be moulded into a more pleasing shape. Although," she paused, looking at Stephanie admiringly, "you have a very good figure already. You just need a little toning and reshaping and you will be perfect."

Stephanie flushed again, but this time in pleasure. She had never thought about her body that much, certainly she had never really dressed to show it off, but the last few days of wearing the corset and the clothes that David had bought for her had shown that she really did have a figure to be proud of. The thought made her unconsciously straighten her shoulders, much to the approval of Mistress C, whose sharp eyes caught every minor change in her charge's attitude.

Mistress C handed the discarded clothing, with the exception of the sandals, to Kristy, who bowed to her and quietly withdrew, leaving the two women alone together.

"Position 1!" she barked and Stephanie swiftly obeyed, moving gracefully into position. It was easier today, both because she was becoming accustomed to the positions required of her and because she did not have the added problem of high heels.

Mistress C walked around her slowly, studying every inch of Stephanie's body, eyes alert for the slightest discrepancy. She pulled the young woman's elbows back slightly and moved around to her front, nodding in approval as the action served to thrust Stephanie's breasts further in front of her, nicely presented by the corset.

"Acceptable," was her only comment, however. "Position 2!" she commanded next.

Gracefully Stephanie sank to her knees whilst keeping her hands behind her head. She was able to do this without any hint of a wobble and Mistress C was very pleased with her.

During the next hour, she too drilled Stephanie unmercifully. Again and again she ran Stephanie through the required positions, until the actions became automatic. Once she was satisfied with Stephanie's performance, she started her walking up and down the studio.

Once or twice she lightly tapped Stephanie's calves or shoulders with her cane without putting any pressure behind it, to remind her to maintain her posture. Once she was happy that Stephanie was moving with grace and elegance, she replaced the sandals on her feet and had her repeat her movements in the high, stiletto heels.

Remembering vividly the sting of the cane, Stephanie brought all her concentration to bear on the session and as a consequence, she was able to ignore the sensations that the balls were having on her body. She had absolutely no desire to endure the touch of the cane again!

At the end of the hour Stephanie's body was aching slightly from the effort of maintaining the correct posture and movement that Mistress C demanded but nevertheless, she felt a sense of achievement as she had made it through the entire session without any real punishment and felt that she was making progress. She also thought that perhaps Mistress C was pleased with her improvement but she couldn't be sure.

David appeared at the doorway to the studio and waited patiently for the session to finish. Mistress C left Stephanie standing meekly in the middle of the studio and strode over to where he was standing. She discussed the morning's session with him in tones so low that try as she might, Stephanie could not discern what was being said.

This was a deliberate action on Mistress C's part. She was very impressed at the rapid progress that Stephanie had made but did not want to let the girl know so soon. Time enough for praise at the end of the week!

When she had finished, handing him back the key to the locks on the sandals, David beckoned for Stephanie to approach, which she did. He watched approvingly as her body swayed gracefully, her figure sexy in the tightly constricting corset. She was moving now without the slightest trace of self-consciousness as the intensive training started to take hold.

By the time this week was over, David had high hopes that all traces of her previous inhibitions would have been erased, leaving a confident, graceful and desirable woman, happy and secure in her submissiveness.

When Stephanie was standing in front of him, he reattached the leash to her collar and without a word, led her out of the studio. She soon realised they were heading for the dungeon room and a shiver ran down her spine. Her Master's silence was already giving her an idea of what lay in store for her there!

David pushed open the door and led Stephanie into the room. He moved to a comfortable looking chair and took his seat, leaving Stephanie standing for a moment. Immediately she put herself into Position 1.

David looked at her coolly, no hint of what was to come crossed his impassive features and Stephanie felt her stomach quiver. This was her Master at his most intimidating!

"Position 2, sub!" David commanded sternly and Stephanie sank gracefully to her knees whilst keeping her hands behind her head.

David was impressed by the grace she was displaying but allowed no hint of it to cross his face. This was her punishment session and he would not risk lessening its impact by allowing her to see how much he approved of her progress.

"You will remember that I warned you that all transgressions will be punished," David said, his words clear and precise, without a trace of his usual warmth. "You have so far slipped several times, twice when serving at the table and today when after being expressed told not to allow anyone to notice any reactions in you, not one but two of your instructors commented on how you were distracted. This is not good enough and you must learn to control better yourself!"

He paused and captured her gaze with the intensity of his. "Therefore you will incur punishments for four separate transgressions as a way to reinforce your training," he continued. "Understand that this punishment gives me no joy, sub, but it is an effective method of training you."

Stephanie hung her head. It hurt that she had let her Master down and she was dreading the punishment session that loomed ahead of her.

"Position 1!" he commanded and Stephanie rose once more to her feet.

He rose from the chair and efficiently unlaced her corset, drawing it away from her and dropping the expensive item carelessly on the floor beside her feet. He did so with a considered callousness, his attitude reinforcing his displeasure with his sub.

"Now you are to outline for me each transgression you have made and ask me to punish you appropriately," David told her.

With her eyes lowered, Stephanie knew her Master would expect her to speak clearly.

"I dropped a plate when serving my Master at lunch yesterday and was clumsy when being fed," she began humbly. "I couldn't maintain control of my body in the bathroom and I also betrayed my body's reactions this morning on at least two occasions, causing others to notice," she continued. She swallowed hard before speaking her final sentence. "Please Master, punish me as I deserve."

"You will be punished as I see fit, sub," David said sternly. Then he softened his tone. "However, Stephanie, don't forget that if you really feel you cannot take the punishment, you may use your safe word. Tell me what it is, so that I know you remember it."

"D-Dragon, Master. My safe word is Dragon," Stephanie told him.

"Very well," David said.

He took his seat once more, and then ordered her to assume Position 2. He tugged at her leash and commanded her to crawl towards him. When her face was close enough to almost brush the fabric of his pants, he drew her upwards before flipping her over his knees. He leaned down and deftly clipped her wrists together before securing them to a ring bolt in the floor, securing her, head down.

He then spread her legs and inserted his fingers into her pussy, withdrawing the balls from inside her. He dropped them into a receptacle beside the chair that contained a sterilising solution. He had no intention of merging pleasure and pain in this session. That would come later on in her training.

Then he reached down beside the chair and picked up a wide, black leather paddle. It was firm and beautifully stitched. The handle was made of sharkskin, which ensured he could maintain a firm grip, no matter how strenuous things became.

He shook his arm to loosen the muscles and then without further ado, he laid the first, hard stroke across Stephanie's ass. She cried out as she felt that first blow. The next blow landed on her other cheek. Again she cried out. David increased the strength of his next blows and Stephanie's ass began to redden, the skin tingling then burning.

He varied the intervals between his strokes, not allowing Stephanie to anticipate when the next one was coming. He held her down firmly, his hand pressed into the small of her back, preventing her from being able to squirm away from the strikes of the paddle. He landed twenty blows in all, ten on each cheek.

By the time he was finished, Stephanie's ass was on fire, the cheeks bright red and glowing. Her nose felt stuffed and her throat thick but she realised that not once had she felt she could not cope with what was being done.

"That concludes the first part of your punishment, sub," David told her calmly, as he placed the paddle back down beside the chair and released her wrists from the bolt in the floor.

He allowed her to regain her composure before commanding her to once again assume Position 1. Shakily, Stephanie regained her feet, placing her hands behind her head and spreading her legs wide as she swallowed a lump in her throat caused by unshed tears.

David rose leisurely from his chair and led Stephanie towards the back of the room. There, half hidden in the shadows, she saw a large, hollow, square frame. David flipped a switch and in the cold, white light, Stephanie could see there were pulleys secured to each corner.

David led her into the centre of the frame and attached her wrist cuffs to the top two pulleys, pulling them tight until her arms were stretched tightly above her head, before fastening them securely. He then attached her ankle cuffs to the bottom two pulleys and again pulled them tight before securing them too.

By the time he was finished, she was stretched wide in an X, her body held taut between the pulleys. The leash dangled between her breasts, brushing over her mound, its loop falling into the space between her widely stretched legs.

David moved over to where the blindfolds, masks and racks of whips were located. He selected a thick, padded, black leather blindfold with a brass buckle and then moved to the whip racks. From there he selected a riding crop, black and purple leather plaited around the shaft and ending in a narrow leather tongue. He bent the shaft slightly to ensure it was flexible enough for his purposes and then returned to where he had left Stephanie.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers