Flight to Submission Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers

The pupils of her eyes were dilated as she had followed his movements to the racks and back and were now dreading what was to happen next. David moved behind her, slipped the blindfold over her eyes and buckled it securely behind her head. The padded leather moulded itself over her eyes, cutting off all light.

"Punishment for your final transgressions is about to begin," David advised. "Remember, sub, if it becomes too much for you to endure you must use your safe word. Do not worry about disappointing me as it is important to me that you are not pushed further than you can cope with. Whilst punishment is part of your training, I have no intention of brutalising or harming you in any way. Do I make myself clear?"

Stephanie nodded her head, reassured by the compassion she could hear in his tone.

"Very well, sub," David said. "Your punishment will be 8 strokes of the crop for each of the later transgressions and 4 strokes for your lack of control in the bathroom. This will make a total of 20 strokes. When it is over, it will be as if your transgressions had never happened and they will no longer be counted against you."

Stephanie heard the crop swishing through the air and tensed in anticipation. David let her wait a little before he started, then Stephanie felt a line of fire across the top of her right ass cheek. She cried out but before she had time to catch her breath, David had landed the second stroke, this time across the top of her left ass cheek. The next two blows landed slightly lower but with exactly the same intensity. Again Stephanie cried out and David paused to see if she would give her safe word.

She hung limp in her restraints, the welts burning more intensely than the surrounding area, but she did not utter the safe word. Four dark red welts showed against the already glowing skin on her ass.

David aimed carefully, maintaining the same intensity and the next two strokes landed across the back of her thighs, just under her ass. Stephanie yelped as fire streaked across her legs but had no time to adjust as David laid down two more strokes, just under the first two. Again he paused to check if Stephanie would use her safe word but although she was now whimpering, she still refused to use it.

David moved around to stand in front of her. He slipped off her leash and placed it in his pocket before taking careful aim, and laid four strokes across the tops of her thighs, two on each thigh, and one under the other.

Stephanie's body trembled as once again dark red welts appeared against her skin and her breath was coming in pants as she hung from her restraints. A tear escaped from the confines of her blindfold and trickled down her cheek but again she maintained her silence. David nodded approvingly to himself. Stephanie had a core of steel within her that she did not realise she had. Although not using full force, he was still landing blows hard enough to leave marks that would remain visible for the rest of the week!

He took careful aim and this time Stephanie screamed as a line of fire flashed across the top of her right breast. David did not give her time to react further but truck three more times in quick succession and two dark welts appeared on the tops of each of her breasts. Stephanie was sobbing hard by now, tears falling fast from under her blindfold, her breath coming in huge gasps as her body shuddered. David paused once again and reminded Stephanie that she could use her safe word.

"That is sixteen strokes out of the twenty, sub," he said gently. "Are you able to continue or do you want to use your safe word?"

Stephanie was sobbing too hard to speak but as she realised her ordeal was almost over she shook her head to indicate she didn't want to use her safe word.

"Very well, Sub, I will continue," David advised.

Again he took careful aim and this time Stephanie would have collapsed if the restraints hadn't held her so tightly. Excruciating pain shot through her nipples as David landed one hard stroke on each of them. It felt as if each had been branded.

David altered his stance, took aim once more, this time without a pause and landed two quick, hard strokes between Stephanie's legs, directly over her pussy. Stephanie screamed in agony and slumped against her restraints.

David dropped the crop and moved quickly to Stephanie's side, his hands soothing and massaging the reddened and tender skin. Slowly Stephanie's breathing returned to normal as David's gentle ministrations took effect.

He loosened the pulleys, released her cuffs then gathered her in his arms as she slumped, boneless from the pain she had just endured. David swept her into his arms and carried her to the bed. He sat beside her and removed the blindfold, wiping the tears from her eyes and stroking her hair, calming her even further until she eventually curled into him like a child.

"You did very well today, Stephanie," David said soothingly. "I know this session was difficult for you but it is something that is necessary to reinforce other aspects of you training."

"As a sub you will be punished for disobedience on a regular basis. What you have just experienced is considered to be normal. A little on the harsh side, perhaps, but nevertheless, something you need to become accustomed to receiving. The items I have used on you are some of the mildest that I have at my disposal but I do not want you to become a sub that needs pain to achieve pleasure and so I am being conservative in my choices."

Stephanie nodded to show she understood what he was saying but still didn't trust herself to speak without her voice shaking. David read her body's language with practised ease and stayed beside her stroking and soothing her until she had calmed down completely.

When he was sure she was recovered, David rose from the bed and retrieved two tubes of cream from one of the cabinets. He took a seat beside her once again and started to smooth it into the dark red welts on the front of Stephanie's body.

She hissed as she felt the cool cream touch her skin. Instead of numbing the pain, it transmuted it to a constant tingling. It was the same cream David had used on her the day before on the marks left by Mistress C's cane. Its purpose was to ensure the welts did not mar the skin whilst preserving the integrity of the original punishment.

Once he was finished treating the welts on the front of her body, David told her to turn over and wincing a little as the action aggravated the marks, Stephanie did so.

David proceeded to treat the welts on her ass and thighs in the same way, smoothing the cream over each one in turn. His hands then massaged her ass gently until some of the burning heat started to die down and Stephanie moaned quietly, not in pain this time, but in desire, responding to her Master's touch and her conditioning.

Finally David wiped his hands with a moist towelette, ensuring every scrap of cream was removed from his skin. He then took the second tube of cream and ordered Stephanie to once again turn onto her back.

He spread her legs wide and squeezing some of the cream onto his fingers, he proceeded to spread it over her pussy lips. Stephanie tensed, anticipating the pain and the same tingling. Instead to her relief, coolness followed where David's fingers touched, numbing the pain.

He worked his fingers to and fro over the abused area until once again, Stephanie could feel her body responding to his touch, her pussy growing warm, with tremors running through it, indicating her rising desire. Stephanie could not believe that she could be feeling this way so soon after what had been an intensely painful session, but her body's demands could not be denied! Her conditioning was taking hold strongly.

Finally David finished his ministrations, wiped his hands on another towelette and looked at Stephanie searchingly. Her eyes were reddened and puffy from the tears she had cried earlier and she was still sniffling slightly. He dug into a pocket and held out a soft, cotton handkerchief to her. Smiling tremulously, Stephanie took it and blew her nose. For some reason, this small act made her feel better.

He helped her to sit up and then offered her a glass of water that he had placed beside the bed earlier. She drank gratefully, the cool liquid soothing a throat harsh from the sobs that had racked her body earlier. When she had drained the glass she looked at him for permission before placing it back on the bedside table.

"Better?" David asked her.

"Yes, thank you Master," she replied.

"Let's get you back to your room," he continued. "You need to rest and recover from this session."

He held out his hand to assist her rising from the bed. Once he was sure she was steady on her feet, he took the leash out of his pocket and clipped it to her collar. Giving it a slight tug he led her out of the dungeon room and back to her bedroom.

Once there, he told her to lie face up on the bed. He took a pair of clips from his pocket and proceeded to secure her ankle cuffs together before doing the same with her wrist cuffs. He left her on the bed as he moved over to the chest of drawers and removed two medium length, thick leather leashes.

Returning to the bed, he wrapped one around the bedpost at the foot of the bed, threading the end with the clip through the loop to ensure it was secure, before clipping it to Stephanie's ankle cuffs. He repeated the process at the head of the bed with the longer of the two leashes.

When he was finished Stephanie lay tethered to the bed. The leashes allowed enough slack so that she was not uncomfortable but denied her any ability to soothe the red welts that were becoming increasingly apparent on her body.

His hand gently stroked the side of Stephanie's face as she lay there, exhausted by the painful session she had just endured.

"Try and get some rest, sub," he said quietly. "I'm very proud of you and the way you coped this morning. I couldn't have asked for a better submissive and I'm even more sure now that you will exceed your wildest dreams if you continue to absorb your training as well as you are now!"

Stephanie felt a glow of pleasure at his words and it was as if the tension suddenly flowed out of her. She felt calm and centred and she was very proud of the fact that she had endured her punishment without resorting to her safe word. Her Master's praise was like a balm flowing over and through her. She knew that with his support she would be able to face anything and she was confident in that support. Her self-doubt was fading, as were her fears and she suddenly realised she had a strength that she had never known about before.

As she heard her Master's footsteps cross the room and as her eyes drifted closed she made a resolution to face whatever came at her without fear, certain now that she was ready for anything life could throw at her.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers