Flight to Submission Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Stephanie was highly aroused. Her whole body tingled with desire, her pussy aching and demanding to be used. She moaned in frustration as she was prevented from doing anything to satisfy the urges within her by the tight restraints.

The door opened and the TV was switched off as David entered the room.

"Well, my little sub," he said as he took in the flush to her skin and the wetness of her exposed pussy. "Did you enjoy your viewing?"

Stephanie was by now in no fit state to answer his question. Her body was demanding to be satisfied.

"Please Master, I need to cum!" she begged him. "I'll do anything, just please let me cum!"

"I see," said David, drawing the moment out as he watched the girl writhing on the bed, her tongue darting out to moisten lips gone dry with desire.

"You must earn my permission, my little sub. It is not your place to make demands upon your Master, do you understand?"

Stephanie closed her eyes in dismay. In her need, she had indeed forgotten her place!

"Are you ready to earn your orgasm?" David asked.

"Yes Master!" Stephanie replied fervently.

He had already changed into silk pyjamas and a robe as it was getting late. He now removed his clothing and strode towards the bed, the low lighting accentuating his firm body. Stephanie could not take her eyes from her Master as he drew close, her body trembling in anticipation. David bent down and released her cuffs from their restraints.

"Get me ready" he commanded.

Stephanie immediately slipped off the bed, sinking to her knees in front of her Master. With trembling hands she reached out and delicately traced a path from the base of his cock to the tip. She was rewarded by a slight stiffening of his shaft. Moving her hands lower, she cupped his balls as her tongue started to trace pathways up and down his slowly stiffening shaft. She worshipped it's length, gazing up at him from time to time with devotion in her eyes.

She used her tongue to tease, licking, swirling and flicking it over the surface of her Master's cock. Up and down she moved, her tongue continuously in action, covering the surface of his shaft in a glistening trail as her hands massaged his balls. From time to time she drew a nail lightly between them, tracing the vein. Greatly daring, she moved a finger back and pressed just under his anus and was rewarded by his sharp intake of breath and the twitching of his cock. She lingered there for a few moments, massaging the area in a circular action with her finger before moving back to cup his balls.

One at a time, she sucked each one into her mouth, running her tongue over their surface as the heat from her mouth enveloped them. Reluctantly she finally released them but moved her mouth upwards to envelope the tip of his cock and was thrilled when she tasted a drop of pre-cum. She was therefore startled when David gripped her head and withdrew from her mouth.

"Stand up and place your arms flat on the bed," he commanded.

Stephanie rose gracefully to her feet and did as she was told. Placing her arms flat on the bed meant she was bent over so that her back was almost parallel to the top of the bed.

"Spread your legs," was David's next command and she complied.

She did not see her Master slip his hand into the pocket of his robe and withdraw a cock ring, which he secured around the base of his shaft. He would now be able to sustain his erection indefinitely, thus ensuring his sub would be used for a longer period of time.

When he was done, he slid one hand between her pussy folds. She was sopping wet and he could feel the heat radiating from her. He plunged his fingers deep into her pussy, feeling the heat, the wetness as her soft, pulsating passage surrounded them. Again and again he worked his fingers in and out of her as her moans of desire increased. Finally he withdrew them and Stephanie gasped as she felt her Master's cock thrust into her instead, hard, fast and deep. Again and again he drove into her, the force of his thrusts grinding her pelvis against the bed but rather than dismay her, his forcefulness raised her desire to yet another level. The heat and lust was all consuming, all she wanted was the feeling of her Master's cock driving into her, taking her, claiming her. She wanted to be those women she had watched on the DVD, helpless, used, driven towards intense orgasms. She found herself driving backwards to meet his thrusts, animal instinct and the need for sexual gratification taking over her thoughts and actions.

David reached forward with one hand as his other maintained his grip on her hip. He found her breast and with the sureness of long practice, massaged and squeezed it, timing his actions to the rhythm of his thrusts, eliciting throaty moans of desire from Stephanie as she continued to drive back into him. He narrowed his focus, taking her nipple between his fingers, running his nail over its surface before starting to tease it, pinching and twisting it, causing her to throw her head backwards and arch her back, the action giving him even deeper penetration into her pussy. She shuddered as his cock drove deep inside her.

"God, oh god," she groaned, the heat of her lust overwhelming her.

Somehow, she didn't even know how she was doing it, she was holding on, knowing that her Master had not yet given her permission to cum. Her skin was slick with sweat, her pussy throbbing, hot and wet as it was constantly ravaged by her Master's cock, yet still she held on, some deeply seated restraint holding her back from the edge that she so desperately wanted to plunge over. She knew that she could not, must not give in to her body's demands until her Master gave her permission to do so.

David felt the tremors running through Stephanie's body, the heat of her desire and need and was impressed by the control she displayed. By now she was breathing heavily, panting and gasping as she moved beneath him. He could hear her almost mindlessly chanting "God, oh god, oh god," like some kind of mantra.

He withdrew his cock from her ravaged pussy, coating his fingers in the copious juices running from it. He moved them back to circle around her puckered asshole, using them to liberally lubricate it. With a slight pressure, his fingers slipped easily inside her and she groaned as she felt their invasion. She no longer feared this intrusion, knowing that it too led to the path of pleasure for her. She longed to move her hands back, to spread herself wide for her Master but he had commanded that she keep her arms on the bed and she would obey him with every fibre of her being, no matter how desperate for release she was!

She felt her Master's fingers work in and out of her, establishing a rhythm, stretching her ever so slightly further with each thrust. Soon David added a third finger to the two already deeply embedded in her back passage, stretching her further still, causing her to groan and shudder. He knew it would not be long before she completely lost control and with one hand he released the cock ring from around his staff.

Stephanie felt his fingers withdraw and then pressure as the tip of his cock took their place. With excruciating slowness, David eased his cock deeper and deeper into her, stretching her, filling her with his hard, hot thickness. He paused halfway, allowing her to adjust to his girth before continuing until he was fully embedded inside her. He rested for a moment before starting to slowly but firmly thrust into her. Gradually he increased his momentum, the tightness of her back passage gripping his cock, the heat enveloping it. He knew he would not be long before he lost control.

Reaching beneath her he found her clit and started rubbing and pinching it. Stephanie cried out.

"Oh god, Master, please, please let me cum!" she begged.

David kept her on the edge for a few moments more until he felt his cock pulsing. Finally he gave the command she had been so desperately awaiting.

"Cum my little sub, cum for your Master," he commanded.

With a wail of pent up desire, Stephanie released all restraints and crashed over the edge, feeling her Master's hot seed spurt inside her as she shuddered in the throes of passion. David held her firmly against him as her body shook, her breath coming in gasps. He kept as still as possible, knowing that at this moment the slightest movement would only serve to push her over the edge once more. He waited patiently as Stephanie slowly came down from the intense high, his cock softening within her. When he was sure she had once more regained her composure, he slowly withdrew. He supported her as her knees buckled, waiting for a few more moments until she regained her strength, then led her to the bathroom where he watched as she cleaned herself up.

He led her back to her room and tucked her gently under the covers. Stephanie was so exhausted that she could barely keep her eyes open but although her body ached from the hard usage, she felt totally sated.

"Sleep well my little sub," David said softly as he drew the covers over her.

He was rewarded by the sweetest smile as she drifted off to sleep.