All Comments on 'Flip the Switch'

by MagicWand

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
nightshadownightshadowover 16 years ago
Feeling generous...

I gave this story a 4 simply because the premise behind it was so interesting and the story itself was relatively good. Unfortunately, there were FAR too many typos and grammatical errors- looks like you rushed through it without actually using a spell-checker or submitting it to an editor for clean-up. It definitely need to be cleaned up!

<br><br>

I could see potential for another "chapter" to be written, but I REALLY do advise you to find a beta-reader before you submit your work to the public.

<br><br>

So... very imaginative and interesting, but difficult to read. I hope you take this to heart and accept it in the manner with which is was intended- I'd like nothing better than to see a Part 2 that isn't so distracting or hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ahahahahahahahaha!!

This has to be one of the most hilarious and creative combinations of story elements I've seen yet. That was such a weird, funny, and interesting approach. You are now one of my favorite authors.

Don't get me wrong, though. The best part is that it gets pretty quickly into the sex part while keeping the character motivations almost believable. At least compared to the usual "omg I have hidden incestous urges for my relatives, let's screw!"

The only criticism is with the science experiment bit. It's great as a plot device, but it's a bit silly.

Hope to see sequels that are just as imaginitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I've wanted to do this plot and couldn't make ====

it work---But I downed it to a 75 when you put in the 8 inch cock, then down to 25 when you put in the ANAL--Can't help but wish that you male authors would leave those two items out of otherwise good stories

n2anal78n2anal78over 16 years ago
Well I thought It was Great

I thought the story was creatively written, the premise was somewhat comical keeping it light, and the sex was hot. 2 thumbs, 4&1/2 stars... good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you wouldn't think so.....

i thought when i started reading this, how could i like this? haha but as i kept reading it was so different is was GREAT!!! would luv to see more added to this story!!! thanks for writing!!!

crcain4@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story.

What a great story, I've been reading loads of stories on this site (as movies and such just don't do it for me), but this one really made my day. Any story that makes me laugh out loud and cum in the same page is great by my standards. As for the anal part, I'm sad to say I have to agree with the previous comment, it felt a bit rushed and not to natural. But as this story now is my favourite I have to give you 100 on this one ;)

Phelix

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Writing Another?

man this story was awesome, are you working on another? if not please do so

JD88JD88over 13 years ago

Nice story, but a part 2 would DEFINITELY be a nice story

NightGirl359NightGirl359almost 13 years ago
i liked it

Very original

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
Wow

You have a talent at writing about shape-shifting and body-swapping. Keep up the good work!

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 12 years ago
great

I loved it, starting with the premise. How cool would that be, to switch into an opposite sex body and experience sex from the other side?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

parents next

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story...... perfect start and foundation for a series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Second chapter idea?

Maybe think about an impregnation, as well as the switch. Two kids between them so they can each feel one. Or Maybe somehow get parents involved in the same or a standalone chapter. Just my thoughts! Love the story though! Awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Except for the anal, not interested. I'm not gay...

IvyAguasIvyAguasalmost 4 years ago
What I've been looking for

I always wondered what happens if opposite sex switch bodies, nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mediocre writing, inexplicable, unnecessary homophobia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous